Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just wanted to say

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:53 PM

I will be on vacation starting tomorrow and I expect to be back on Friday. We are going to Old Forge camping. Ought to be great. Y'all have fun without me. LOL *waves bye*

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:57 PM

Pandy...

I will miss you. Have a great time and enjoy the camping trip. We haven't been this year - cept in the back yard... so I am jealous!

Take care and be safe!

:thumbsup:

Rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 PM

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:18 PM

Have fun, and take care, Pandy.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 16 July 2005 - 11:05 PM

Find a shady spot,a good book to read, and sip a libation or two!
Have fun!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:12 PM

Hopefully you have a wonderful trip to Old Forge. Don't forget to tell us about your trip when you get back!

:thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet: :inlove:

#6 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:51 PM

Well we all had a blast at Enchanted Forest Water Safari. The water was great and I really loved playing in the water there. It was so pleasant. At our campsite I got to feed a white tailed deer right out of my own popcorn bowl. Hahaha She was sooo sweet and she had two fawns with her. The deer there are so used to people there. The hubby got a good picture of me with her. There were bears around too but we didn't get to see one.. but a woman I talked to said she was sitting by her fire and a bear came right around the back of their camper and peeked at her. EEK!! lol I am not sure I would have cared to be that close to a bear. Specially if I was making 'smores or something. hehehe My daughter fed a chipmunk graham crackers right out of her hand. It was a great vacation.. it's nice to be back home too tho. :thumbsup:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#7 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:56 PM

:thumbsup: Back Pandy,

I am glad that you enjoyed your trip! :flowers:

I would have loved if i could have feed a deer and chipmunk out of my own hands that must have been really cool!

#8 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:13 PM

LOL Franki.. yeah it was pretty nifty.. especially when she turned her back on us and decided it was a good time to .. erm.. have a dookie. LMAO :thumbsup: The kids were all EEEWWWW!!! lol Up til then I had never seen a deer nursing her baby.. I was so surpised she had two of them.. and they were so darling with their little spots. They never made a move towards me tho.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users