Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

asus 1005ha wireless not connected

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xperian

xperian

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 PM

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:57 AM

Basically i had the smaller screen one and the wireless was working for 2 days then it stopped working.

I unplug the router and the modem etc - still didnt work - the wireless connection says limited or no connectivity.

So i thought it might be something wrong with the netbook and change it for the next model!

I have got the bigger screen which i m really happy about but i m still unable to get the wireless to work. the signal seems to be strong and I have enter my network key but i cannot go anyfurther than that. I have check my device webpage and everything that i can think of.

At the moment i m using the ethernet and it work fine. The blue light is showing so it should be i have the wireless on.

hope someone can help - i m desperate for it to get to work.

Should i go to my sister house and see if the wireless work at hers? or somewhere else?

I have tried two different ways from the network connections and the list of wireless - i enter the network key but everytime i go back into it its only short letters and not the long network passphase that i have. Still says not connected or limited etc.

I m puzzled as its working before then stopped and hope someone can understand what i m saying here as its is rather difficult for me to explain!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 PM

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:59 PM

See if you can connect with no security. Just to see if that is the issue. Is there a firewall involved? If there is disable it for now. Basically get the connection down to the basics, get connected and then add back the security.

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users