Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

burning problems with windows live installation!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 randomystique

randomystique

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:29 PM

i have been searching for solutions all along but to no avail. cleared the registry with Ccleaner, deleted all useless files associated with live messenger.. but still the same error message. anybody can help?

Posted Image
Posted Image

in the meantime, i used windows lite messenger as a stop-gap measure. however, my nod32 keeps popping up this message ( which i believe isn't a virus or the sort ). how do i resolve this also?

Edited by randomystique, 10 August 2009 - 07:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• BC Advisor
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

WLM Lite is not an official Microsoft release. It is edited and patched by some 3rd party and contains a trojan as notified by ESET Nod32 Antivirus. You should not use it.

#3 randomystique

randomystique
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:00 AM

WLM Lite is not an official Microsoft release. It is edited and patched by some 3rd party and contains a trojan as notified by ESET Nod32 Antivirus. You should not use it.

oh man. i didn't know that. alright, shall uninstall that and just use ebuddy for the time being.

so any idea how to solve the installation problem? :thumbsup:

#4 randomystique

randomystique
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:04 AM

anybody can help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users