Caught a rogue anti-virus last week and was able to remove by doing a boot to safe mode. I ran my Avast anti-virus there and it removed it. I have since downloaded and installed Sbybot search and destroy, Malwarebytes, Sprware Blaster, and Zone Alarm. I have ran all of these programs plus Iobit Complete Care Pro. My browser (IE oy Firefox) gets a different site when I do any searche from a toolbar (Google or Yahoo). I'm goin to attempt to ad the dds and attach.txt files. Hope you can help. I'm kinda slow at this so be patient.
I uploaded those seperately, Sorry
Edited by garmanma, 10 August 2009 - 07:19 PM.