Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

redirected browser

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 jerrymatu

jerrymatu

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:14 PM

Caught a rogue anti-virus last week and was able to remove by doing a boot to safe mode. I ran my Avast anti-virus there and it removed it. I have since downloaded and installed Sbybot search and destroy, Malwarebytes, Sprware Blaster, and Zone Alarm. I have ran all of these programs plus Iobit Complete Care Pro. My browser (IE oy Firefox) gets a different site when I do any searche from a toolbar (Google or Yahoo). I'm goin to attempt to ad the dds and attach.txt files. Hope you can help. I'm kinda slow at this so be patient.
Thank You
I uploaded those seperately, Sorry

Attached Files

Edited by garmanma, 10 August 2009 - 07:19 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Baabiouz

Baabiouz

Finnish Malware Fighter

• Members
  • 3,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:44 AM

Hello

Apologize for the delay in response we get overwhelmed at times but we are trying our best to keep up.
If you have since resolved the original problem you were having would appreciate you letting us know If not please perform the following below so I can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

Before we can continue, please post a fresh DDS logs back here :thumbup2:
Posted Image

#3 Baabiouz

Baabiouz

Finnish Malware Fighter

• Members
  • 3,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:36 AM

This thread will now be closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please contact me.

This applies only to the original topic starter.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users