Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rentals

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 omaroo

omaroo

• Members
  • 93 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:44 PM

hi guys im trying yto rent dvds and games on a free trial, here are the website from which i wanna get it.

http://www.tescodvdrental.com/visitor/home...ion_code=TDR2DT

https://www.blockbuster.co.uk/bandsignup/ne...gistration.aspx

on the first one tehre so many packages which u got to pay for not sure which are the free trial and with both of them they ask how much im gona pay, isnt it supposed to be a free trial. Please can anyone help me with these types of rental services and what i am allowed to have.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,838 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

From here: http://www.tescodvdrental.com/visitor/help...itorial_id=1296

The standard Tesco DVD Rental free trial is 14 days long, measured from the day that you first sign up. If you have received a special promotion from one of our business partners you may be subject to different arrangements.

They may be 'free trial's' (for 14 days). But I'm sure you need to give them a credit card so that they can charge you, if you don't return the dvd/game. They will not ship a product without it.

All the different selections are for how much you want to spend with a plan, after the 'free trial'. Choose the one thats most attractive to you and try it for 14 days. If you are trying to get something for nothing on a recurring basis. This method won't work.

The same applies to the blockbuster link as well. Different plans for different budgets.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users