Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphic Help For All

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 worst

worst

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:10 AM

HI All,

:thumbsup:

I want to help people who need any kind of Graphic Designs. I can help you with your existing designs or new designs. :trumpet:

Catagories

-Logos
-Business Cards
-Image editing
-Illustrations
-Posters
-Banners
-Anything Else.

Cheers
:flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 worst

worst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:12 AM

Mods Can u please Stick my thread???

#3 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

Hi Worst! Thanks for offering to help out! We do appreciate it! However, we will not sticky your topic. Rather, we ask that you "keep an eye out" for topics that people have made where they request help with something, or requesting something to be made for them. Checking back frequently, and volunteering your time to help out is what makes BleepingComputer.com the great community that it is!

I know that it goes without saying that any help you give, advice you offer or designs you create will be free of charge, and belong to whomever you've made them for.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me!

Again, thanks for your help! It's greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#4 worst

worst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

Thanks for Appreciating Steve..
Yes You are rite I am offering free Service here and all designs will belong to the person I made.

#5 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

:thumbsup:

You'll see where people post asking for things...feel free to jump in and help any way you can!
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#6 worst

worst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

Ok thanks steve... lemme know if you need any help with your business cards.. :thumbsup:

#7 Guest_GraysonH_*

Guest_GraysonH_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:09 AM

You probably won't get a lot of logo requests here, but I know of a forum that's constantly in need of logos... Head over to the Logo Request thread on IndyMogul (a film-making community) if you want a pretty steady flow of logo requests. Just keep in mind that a few other users are also on the thread filling the demand, so you'll have catch requests pretty quick. Of course, that's not to say there can't be a few people creating multiple logos for the same request; users appreciate options, but... you know what I mean... some people will just take the first logo and run off before others have the time to design alternatives...

#8 Falu

Falu

• Security Colleague
  • 3,001 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:17 AM

Hi worst,

Just curious about your offer, and this might be informative for potential 'clients', so here we go:

we are a group of four friends, making music in our spare time. Since we are living in Britanny (France) for most of the year we call our group: Kamalado¨ = friends in the Breton language. For our communication with others we would like to have a logo. Furthermore we have planned a simple website to inform people, friends, relatives about what we do and some background on the music and songs we play/sing.

To be clear there is nothing commercial about what we do.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/ideas/time!! :thumbsup:

P.S. If needed you can PM me as well.

#9 worst

worst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:34 AM

You probably won't get a lot of logo requests here, but I know of a forum that's constantly in need of logos... Head over to the Logo Request thread on IndyMogul (a film-making community) if you want a pretty steady flow of logo requests. Just keep in mind that a few other users are also on the thread filling the demand, so you'll have catch requests pretty quick. Of course, that's not to say there can't be a few people creating multiple logos for the same request; users appreciate options, but... you know what I mean... some people will just take the first logo and run off before others have the time to design alternatives...

Thanks for referring Grayson

#10 worst

worst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:37 AM

Hi worst,

Just curious about your offer, and this might be informative for potential 'clients', so here we go:

we are a group of four friends, making music in our spare time. Since we are living in Britanny (France) for most of the year we call our group: Kamalado¨ = friends in the Breton language. For our communication with others we would like to have a logo. Furthermore we have planned a simple website to inform people, friends, relatives about what we do and some background on the music and songs we play/sing.

To be clear there is nothing commercial about what we do.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/ideas/time!! :thumbsup:

P.S. If needed you can PM me as well.

Okay lemme ask u some Questions...

Do you have any webpage If yes Please pm me .. I would juss like to see the color Scheme.. If NO, lemme know if you have any color scheme in mind..

Do you want only the logo or webpage as well?

Thanks...
:flowers:

#11 worst

worst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

Posted Image

Sample logo .. Lemme know if you need any revisions

#12 Falu

Falu

• Security Colleague
  • 3,001 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:50 PM

Hi worst,

First of all thanks for the quick response.

Do you have any webpage If yes Please pm me ..

No we don't but want one in the future: introduction, songs with links to lyrics, sheetmusic, recordings, background, guestbook etc.

I would juss like to see the color Scheme.. If NO, lemme know if you have any color scheme in mind..

Since we're from the Netherlands (red, white, blue) but live in France (red, white, blue) we go for those!!

Do you want only the logo or webpage as well?

See above.

Sample logo .. Lemme know if you need any revisions

Nice to have something to start with. I would like to keep it simple, no figures, just the name, possibly in combination with the music icon(s). In general I like the bradley hand-font. The background, from light to dark is very nice; does it work in a color as well?
What happens with the logo in different formats, e.g. a banner, avatar, icon??

Again, thanks for your efforts and time. :thumbsup:

#13 worst

worst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:19 AM

okay.. I will provide other sample with other fonts and juss a symbol... You can also use this one if you like in your banners avatars.. there is no problem..

About the background. we can use any color.. and it will look great on any color..

#14 worst

worst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:14 AM

Posted Image

Another sample for you. I used the music node with K... lemme know if you like it...

Edited by worst, 19 August 2009 - 09:15 AM.

#15 Falu

Falu

• Security Colleague
  • 3,001 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:30 AM

Hi worst,

A quick response before I'm off with friends for a dinner and .... some music.

I cann't help seeing an airplane, looking at the logo. :thumbsup:

The 'K' looks rather 'stiff'. :flowers:

Is the font bradley hand??

Why didn't you experiment with colors, for me to see that is??

By the way: I'm not in a hurry so take your time. Looking forward to some more samples.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users