Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good morning, all...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 divergurl1999

divergurl1999

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

I have been a member here off and on since 2000 or 2001, I can't remember the first date exactly. What I do remember is that I had some major computer problems, I learned that Norton was a POS, and that the people here helping are equivalent to walking on water to me! Thank you for all of your past help and I only hope that I can get more help with my current problems because I am in waaay over my head this time and I think if I do anything else, I am only going to make my computer worse! :flowers:

Thanks in advance. I'm going to go nose around to make sure I follow all the rules of posting logs and stuff...it seems that some of the rules have changed a little and I don't want to take anything for granted. :trumpet:

Thanks again!
:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:34 AM

Follow the guide here to post your log:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

I am sure our Team of experts can help you with whatever malware problem you have, and yes, we have improved our process to better help our Members.

Welcome to BC!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users