Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

OWNAGE VIRUS: BRAVIAX and OTHERS? HELP.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kthxpwned

Kthxpwned

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 AM

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:41 PM

Help! So I have looked through countless threads here on the BraviaX virus, and how to remove it. However, so far EVERYTHING I've tried seems to not work. Every time my computer restarts, (either by me or somehow itself), everything that appeared to be removed is back again! I have tried Combofix, Smitfraudfix, RootRepeal, Ccleaner, SuperAntiSpyware, Avenger.exe, and MGtools. Nothing seems to do the trick! Specifically, the virus(es) are doing things like slowing my internet speed, changing the whole look inside Google, redirecting all google's links to something that starts with "windowsclick...", playing random sound and music that I never opened with no applications running, not allowing system restore to run, crashing SuperAntispyware, not allowing MBAM and SAS to run now at all, a small red circle with a white X saying "your computer is infected" in the right corner of my taskbar, shutting the computer off when SAS is scanning (before it stopped working), and installing Home Antivirus 2010 which I know is fake. Basically, one load of crap after another. I have worked on this for a week now and I can't seem to crack this one ... any ideas are appreciated greatly! I would post a HiJackThis log, but it won't run either. At all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users