Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Cards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ~WOLF~

~WOLF~

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

Can Some one explain how video cards work and how to choose the best video card for you. What to look for when piking a video card.
I wana but my self a video card but theirs so many to choose from.

Well my System is

Intel® Coreā„¢2 Quad
6 GB DDR2 RAM
600 GB Hard drive + 260 GB Hard Drive
DVD Drives...... x2
23in Screen 1920 x 1080

The Video card is for may gaming computer. I Just dont know much about video cards, i herd that when choosing a video card you need to look for stuff like speed and if you have a big monitor you need to find some video card that has something dont really remember. but its not if you have biger memory on video thae better it will be.

Edited by ~WOLF~, 09 August 2009 - 01:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Moby Purple

Moby Purple

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

To answer your question, you need to give more information. Tell us about your PC, desktop I assume, make, model, processor type, how much RAM you have, etc. Then, what do you have in mind for the card, surfing the internet, watching movies, gaming, what do you want to do with the card? Do you have a card now, or do you have integrated graphics? The more info you provide, the better your question can be answered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users