My name is Extremeboy (or EB for short), and I will be helping you with your log.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you do not make a reply in 5 days, we will need to close your topic.
You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the
button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic
. The topics you are tracking can be found here
.Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
- Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.
- If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
- Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean". We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself.
- Please reply using the button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply.
- Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just post back here so that we know you're still here.
If you still require assistance post a new set of DDS Logs
and a description of any remaining problems or symptoms you may still have please.
If for any reason you did not post a DDS log please refer to this page
and in step #6
there is instructions on downloading and running DDS. IF you have any problems just let me know in your next reply or simply post a Hijackthis log.
Then, please run RootRepeal:Download and run RootRepeal CR
Please download RootRepeal
to your desktopAlternative Download Link 2Alternative Download Link 3
- Physically disconnect your machine from the internet as your system will be unprotected.
- Unzip it to it's own folder
- Close/Disable all other programs especially your security programs (anti-spyware, anti-virus, and firewall) Refer to this page, if you are unsure how.
- Double-click on RootRepeal.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, please right-click and run as Administrator...
- Click the Report tab at the bottom.
- Now click the Scan button in the Report Tab.
- A box will pop up, check the boxes beside ALL Seven options/scan area
- Now click OK.
- Another box will open, check the boxes beside all the drives, eg : C:\, then click OK.
- The scan will take a little while to run, so let it go unhindered.
- Once it is done, click the Save Report button.
- Save it as RepealScan and save it to your desktop
- Reconnect to the internet.
- Post the contents of that log in your reply please.
For your next reply I would like to see:-The DDS logs
---DDS.txt and Attach logs
-Description fo any remaining problems you may still have.
Thanks again and we apologzie for the delay.