Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer freezes with my pictures :(

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vicki_livewire

Vicki_livewire

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:55 AM

Hey all,
I was told to post on here to see if anyone can help me with the problem I'm having with my computer.
Whenever I try to upload photos onto any site such as Facebook or myspace, the computer freezes completely. When left for around 5 minutes, the computer will then get the Blue screen of death. :huh:

I've had various people telling me to check all available updates which I have now done and everything is up to date. I have also had people telling me to alter internet settings and allow Java. I have run a virus scan with McAfee and found no error reports, and I am still having this problem!! :huh:

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou!!

Vicki

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Promethius

Promethius

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:34 AM

Welcome,

First we need to know what the blue screen is saying. It will say something along the lines of 0x00000xx

it also may say some things at the top

let us know what they say and we might can help you out some more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users