Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I have been infected

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Coldskin1

Coldskin1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 AM

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:56 PM

last week I have been infected by a trojan never did now how it got on but the best I can come up with it that I've been seaching on Google. When I was on the internet I was looking at my email and a random adware was poping up on my screen. I closed it and as some as I cilck on the web record on my desk top it says ur infected by system security 2009. It took my there long days to get rid of the system security because I could use a free virus removal. But the trojan was still on and was hunting me. So I finally decide to go of chat with beeping computer. THey was talking about changing the name of the malwarebytes since it was blocked and it worked

:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 AM

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:16 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please subscribe to your topic so that you will be notified as soon as I post a reply, instead of you having to check the topic all of the time. This will allow you to get an email notification when I reply.

To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. The bullet the immediate notification bubble. Then press submit.

After the Malwarebytes scan is done, could you please post the log that it generated?
Computer Pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users