Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

whut is fallout 3

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ohai

ohai

• Banned
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 AM

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

I know it's something like sombiez but can someone show me their personal SS collection or sumthin? Also, when is bioshock 2 comin out?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,081 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

Fallout 3 is an action role-playing game released by Bethesda Game Studios,[5][10] and is the third major game in the Fallout series. The game was released in North America on October 28, 2008, in Europe and Australia on October 30, 2008, and in the United Kingdom and Ireland on October 31, 2008 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.[4].

Fallout 3 takes place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear war between the USA and China that devastated the game's world in an alternate post-World War II timeline.[11] The game places the player in the role of an inhabitant of Vault 101, a survival shelter designed to protect a small number of humans from the nuclear fallout. When the player's father disappears under mysterious circumstances, the player is forced to escape from the Vault and journey into the ruins of Washington D.C. to track him down. Along the way the player is assisted by a number of human survivors and must battle myriad enemies that now inhabit the wasteland. The game has an attribute and combat system typical of an action role-playing game but also incorporates elements of first-person shooter and survival horror games.

More detail about Fallout 3 >click here<

As for Bioshock 2:

May 26, 2009 - 2K Games has revealed the release date for BioShock 2. Those living outside of North America will get a head start on the fun on October 30. Those of us in North America will have to wait until November 3. According to the announcement, the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC versions will all arrive simultaneously.

Above quote from this source: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/986/986664p1.html

And no, I won't show you my collection. :thumbsup:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 ohai

ohai
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 78 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:24 PM

Fallout 3 is an action role-playing game released by Bethesda Game Studios,[5][10] and is the third major game in the Fallout series. The game was released in North America on October 28, 2008, in Europe and Australia on October 30, 2008, and in the United Kingdom and Ireland on October 31, 2008 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.[4].

Fallout 3 takes place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear war between the USA and China that devastated the game's world in an alternate post-World War II timeline.[11] The game places the player in the role of an inhabitant of Vault 101, a survival shelter designed to protect a small number of humans from the nuclear fallout. When the player's father disappears under mysterious circumstances, the player is forced to escape from the Vault and journey into the ruins of Washington D.C. to track him down. Along the way the player is assisted by a number of human survivors and must battle myriad enemies that now inhabit the wasteland. The game has an attribute and combat system typical of an action role-playing game but also incorporates elements of first-person shooter and survival horror games.

More detail about Fallout 3 >click here<

As for Bioshock 2:

May 26, 2009 - 2K Games has revealed the release date for BioShock 2. Those living outside of North America will get a head start on the fun on October 30. Those of us in North America will have to wait until November 3. According to the announcement, the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC versions will all arrive simultaneously.

Above quote from this source: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/986/986664p1.html

I know that's a joke, but I don't get it...

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,081 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:33 PM

but can someone show me their personal SS collection or sumthin?

It was an attempt at a humorous reply to your question quoted above in the first line. :flowers:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 ohai

ohai
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 78 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

but can someone show me their personal SS collection or sumthin?

And no, I won't show you my collection. :flowers:

It was an attempt at a humorous reply to your question quoted above in the first line. :trumpet:

:thumbsup:

#6 sausage

sausage

• Members
  • 389 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:45 AM

in short, the best FPSRPG known to mankind, and I think one of the only FPSRPG's

#7 Heafy

Heafy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:45 PM

Fallout 3 is better known as "The Gamer's Crack" besides WoW. It's a first person game made by the makers of The Elder Scrolls Series (best known one is Oblivion). You start as a young child then a massive disaster happens...read a review off of Gamespot they'll have one. :thumbsup:
NOD32, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro, Spyware Blaster, Super Anti-Spyware. Windows Vista 2gb of RAM, 222 hard drive, Dell Inspirion 530.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users