Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Start Menu, Desktop Icons, or Taskbar

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 detekk

detekk

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:22 AM

Hello!

I'm running Windows XP SP2.

Forgive me as I’m writing this from the “clean” computer here at work and I might not remember all the critical details of my infected computer at home.
My first problems were on start-up a couple days ago, an alert that Microsoft Word could not be started. Though my computer came bundled with Microsoft Office, I’ve never used any of the products, registered them, or even used the “free trial”. I thought I could diffuse the problem by uninstalling the bundle.
Then I ran AVG. It would find Trojans and other problems, I would remove them but as the program was running, the scan would find the same Trojans again. Suffice to say, I could not remove the critical objects it was finding. Then a program called “PC Antivirus 2010" started running. It was then that the computer restarted and I had no Start Menu, Desktop Icons nor Taskbar. Then I ran Ad Aware and after some time, Ad Aware just quits. I tried downloading HiJack This but I’m unable to initialize it. Oh, and I tried using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware for the first time, to no avail. My last effort was to do a simple “System Restore” but the problem remains. So here I am, resorting to the Task Manager and Command Prompt in an effort to do anything. Not such a big deal, but I don’t like having any sort of trojan, virus, or malware on my system :D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,055 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 AM

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

Hello and welcome.. Did you get Malwarebytes installed and it then won't run? If so,try Fatdcuk's fix.

Please navigate to the MBAM folder located in the Program Files directory.

Locate MBAM.exe and rename it to winlogon.exe

Once renamed double click on the file to open MBAM and select Quick Scan

At the end of the scan click Remove Selected and then reboot.

Post the scan log. The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.

We Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal

b]Note[/b]: Vista users ,, right click on desktop icon and select "Run as Administrator."
You may also need to renamr the Icon here if malware seems to prevent ot from running.
  • Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract RootRepeal.exe from the archive.
  • Open Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Click the Posted Image tab.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Check all seven boxes: Posted Image
  • Push Ok
  • Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
  • Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
  • Once the scan completes, push the Posted Image button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 detekk

detekk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

So far, no luck. I can't rename mbam.exe to winlogon.exe as it says that file is already in use. Sure enough, under Task Manager, it shows winlogon.exe in use.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,055 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:05 PM

Let's use sfc /scannow to see if we can straighten out he desktop and perhaps a few other things.

You will need your XP CD handy.

Open Windows Task Manager....by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC

Then click File.. then New Task(Run)

In the box that opens type sfc /scannow ......There is a space between c and /

Click OK
Let it run and insert the XP CD when asked.

~~~~~~~~

Next,Use Process Explorer to see what's running at startup.

Please download and run Process Explorer v11.33
Click on File then Save As, create a log.
Copy and paste it into your next reply.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 detekk

detekk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

Thank you so much for your help so far!
I just ran "sfc /scannow" and apparently I have some problems when it gets to asking for the CD. It's saying that I'm inserting the wrong CD and so I just had to skip the files it was searching for.
Messages I received were:
"Windows File Protection -Files that are required for Windows to run properly must be copied to the DLL Cache Insert your Windows XP Professional CD2 now"

"Windows File Protection - The CD you provided is the wrong CD. Please insert the Windows XP Professional CD2 into your CD-ROM drive"

Then, after I hit cancel the message I get is "Windows File Protection - If you hit cancel, Windows might require you to insert a CD later. Are you sure you want to skip this file?"

I then ran Process Explorer. Here is the log:

Process PID CPU Description Company Name
System Idle Process 0 85.38
Interrupts n/a Hardware Interrupts
DPCs n/a Deferred Procedure Calls
System 4
smss.exe 632 Windows NT Session Manager Microsoft Corporation
csrss.exe 684 1.54 Client Server Runtime Process Microsoft Corporation
winlogon.exe 708 Windows NT Logon Application Microsoft Corporation
services.exe 752 0.77 Services and Controller app Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 936 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
iexplore.exe 544 8.46 Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1016 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1212 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1308 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
spoolsv.exe 1480 Spooler SubSystem App Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1888 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 2020 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 188 0.77
svchost.exe 832 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 3836 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
avgwdsvc.exe 2532 AVG Watchdog Service AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
avgnsx.exe 2584 AVG Network scanner Service AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
avgrsx.exe 1552 AVG Resident Shield Service AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
dllhost.exe 3508 COM Surrogate Microsoft Corporation
lsass.exe 764 LSA Shell (Export Version) Microsoft Corporation
taskmgr.exe 2420 Windows TaskManager Microsoft Corporation
firefox.exe 2876 2.31 Firefox Mozilla Corporation
notepad.exe 3640 Notepad Microsoft Corporation
procexp.exe 252 Sysinternals Process Explorer Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
msa.exe 612 1.54

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,055 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:54 AM

Let's try another antirootkit tool.

Please download Sophos Anti-rootkit & save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
Note: If using the vendor's download site you will be asked to register with MySophos so an email containing an activation link can be sent to your email address.

Be sure to print out and read the Sophos Anti-Rookit User Manual and Release Notes.
  • Double-click sar_15_sfx.exe to begin the installation, read the license agreement and click Accept.
  • Allow the default location of C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Rootkit and click Install.
  • A message will appear "Sophos Anti-Rootkit was successfully installed. Click 'yes' to start it now".
  • Click Yes and allow the driver and its randomly named .tmp file (i.e. F.tmp) to load if asked.
  • If the scan did not start automatically, make sure the following are checked:
    • Running processes
    • Windows Registry
    • Local Hard Drives
  • Click Start scan.
  • Sophos Anti-Rootkit will scan the selected areas and display any suspicious files in the upper panel.
  • When the scan is complete, a pop-up screen will appear with "Rootkit Scan Results". Click OK to continue.
  • Click on the suspicious file to display more information about it in the lower panel which also includes whether the item is recommended for removal.
    • Files tagged as Removable: No are not marked for removal and cannot be removed.
    • Files tagged as Removable: Yes (clean up recommended) are marked for removal by default.
    • Files tagged as Removable: Yes (but clean up not recommended) are not marked for removal because Sophos did not recognize them. These files will require further investigation.
  • Select only items recommended for removal, then click "Clean up checked items". You will be asked to confirm, click Yes.
  • A pop up window will appear advising the cleanup will finish when you restart your computer. Click Restart Now.
  • After reboot, a dialog box displays the files you selected for removal and the action taken.
  • Click Empty list and then click Continue to re-scan your computer a second time to ensure everything was cleaned.
  • When done, go to Start > Run and type or copy/paste: %temp%\sarscan.log
  • This should open the log from the rootkit scan. Please post this log in your next reply. If you have a problem, you can find sarscan.log in C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Temp\.
Before performing an ARK scan it is recommended to do the following to ensure more accurate results and avoid common issues that may cause false detections.
  • Disconnect from the Internet or physically unplug you Internet cable connection.
  • Clean out your temporary files.
  • Close all open programs, scheduling/updating tasks and background processes that might activate during the scan including the screensaver.
  • Temporarily disable your anti-virus and real-time anti-spyware protection.
  • After starting the scan, do not use the computer until the scan has completed.
  • When finished, re-enable your anti-virus/anti-malware (or reboot) and then you can reconnect to the Internet.

#7 detekk

detekk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:40 PM

Here's the log. There were no files found that were recommended for removal. As I was typing this, the computer suddenly restarted too.. :-\
Sophos Anti-Rootkit Version 1.5.0 © 2009 Sophos Plc
Started logging on 8/8/2009 at 17:02:22 PM
User "Owner" on computer "IAN"
Windows version 5.1 SP 3.0 Service Pack 3 build 2600 SM=0x100 PT=0x1 Win32
Info: Starting process scan.
Info: Starting registry scan.
Info: Starting disk scan of C: (NTFS).
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\AFF0eHDQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABZdwQAAAAAAAIAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&r=0
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcsrvx.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\Temp\488c6752-cc9c-439a-8679-6587252ba7fb.tmp
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKAIl6CQBgfSoAAAAAAPdEDAAAAAAAAgEYAAEAAAAAAP8AAAAFF480CQAAAAAACckFAAAAAABDXxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,$;ord=1249611514
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,XusSAJE5CQAT7ykAAAAAANcWDAAAAAAAAwAAAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAFF9dUDgAAAAAAVigRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249611698
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\html%26partnerId%3D112686%26appId%3D33972%26advertiserId%3D564351%26keywordId%3D37078082%26type%3D11%26uuid%3Db510850242f248c99f08b6f9ca3ba874%26keyword%3Dron%26&r=0
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAHmsBwBgfSoAAAAAAPdEDAAAAAAAAgFEAAEAAAAAAP8AAAAFFwH1CwAAAAAACckFAAAAAABDXxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,$;ord=1249611742
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\AFF0eHDQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABZdwQAAAAAAAIAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&r=0
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,LQUAAC6lCQALghsAAAAAAK5NCQAAAAAAAgEIAAoAAAAAAP8AAAAFF2q4DwAAAAAAs6wHAAAAAAChVA0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249613362
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\html%26partnerId%3D112686%26appId%3D33972%26advertiserId%3D564351%26keywordId%3D37078082%26type%3D11%26uuid%3Db510850242f248c99f08b6f9ca3ba874%26keyword%3Dron%26&r=0
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\AFFzk0EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACObwMAAAAAAAIAAQAAAAAAmpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&r=0
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAP-NBgC71CcAAAAAAM6qCwAAAAAAAgC4AQoAAAAAAP8AAAAFGI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAABllxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA6jgMAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKAHWsBwC71CcAAAAAAM6qCwAAAAAAAADIAQoAAAAAAAMAAQAFGAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAABllxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABSAwQAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAPqNBgB3WCAAAAAAANgMCgAAAAAAAwDcAQYAAAAAAP8AAAAFGI80CQAAAAAAlZ0KAAAAAAAiWA4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249614318
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\01 Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante, Op. 125 - 1. Andante 1.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\._01 Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante, Op. 125 - 1. Andante 1.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\02 Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante, Op. 125 - 2. Allegro Giusto 1.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\._02 Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante, Op. 125 - 2. Allegro Giusto 1.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\02 Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante, Op. 125 - 2. Allegro Giusto.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\._02 Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante, Op. 125 - 2. Allegro Giusto.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\03 Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante, Op. 125 - 3. Andante Con Moto.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\._03 Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante, Op. 125 - 3. Andante Con Moto.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\10 Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo Theme, Op. 33 - Var. 6_ Andante.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\._10 Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo Theme, Op. 33 - Var. 6_ Andante.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\12 Tchaikovsky_ Andante Cantabile For Cello & String Orchestra, Op. 11.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Ian\mp3s\Incoming Part II\September - October 2008\ian music\Yo-Yo Ma; Lorin Maazel_ Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra\Prokofiev_ Sinfonia Concertante; Tchaikovsky_ Variations On A Rococo, Theme\._12 Tchaikovsky_ Andante Cantabile For Cello & String Orchestra, Op. 11.mp3
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,LQUAAC6lCQDMOSMAAAAAAAoUCwAAAAAAAgAUAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAFGGq4DwAAAAAAsKwHAAAAAAClyw8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249617562
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAId6CQBb0CQAAAAAAJgACwAAAAAAAgDEAAoAAAAAAP8AAAAGAY80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAABesA8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA6jgMAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKAPqNBgD17ykAAAAAAOcWDAAAAAAAAgDQAAQAAAAAAP8AAAAGAY80CQAAAAAAlxUKAAAAAABoKBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249618083
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAHmsBwD17ykAAAAAAOcWDAAAAAAAAADgAAQAAAAAAAIAAgAGAQH1CwAAAAAAlxUKAAAAAABoKBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249618115
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKAHesBwD17ykAAAAAAOcWDAAAAAAAAAD4AAQAAAAAAAQABAAGAQH1CwAAAAAAlxUKAAAAAABoKBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249618220
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,wNtKAHWsBwDl7ykAAAAAAOcWDAAAAAAAAgD4AQoAAAAAAP8AAAAHBwH1CwAAAAAAlxUKAAAAAABoKBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729030
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\1;;~okv=;campaign=;vid=1619844825;geoloc=US;sourcesite=blinkx;adlocation=player_preroll;source=player;lc_approved=true;text_ads_approved=true;adid=10-100-201[1].gif
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAIl6CQAxMCsAAAAAAJttDAAAAAAAAgBoAQIAAAAAAP8AAAAGEo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAADRlxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249682394
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,4Z1bAHTgBwA8XioAAAAAAOcQDAAAAAAAAgAwAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAGE60pDAAAAAAAeMoGAAAAAADOHhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].html,;dcopt=rcl;mtfIFPath=nofile;ord=1249682610
Hidden: file C:\Added Applications\RootRepeal.exe
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKAGasBwBpRiUAAAAAAAwYCwAAAAAAAgD4AQYAAAAAAP8AAAAGE-j0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAACK0A8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABRAwQAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKAIl6CQAxMCsAAAAAAJttDAAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAoAAQAGE480CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAADRlxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249684252
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAH2sBwAxMCsAAAAAAJttDAAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAAAAgAGEwH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAADRlxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249684263
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,fCAAAFgwCgADKCsAAAAAAMuDCwAAAAAAAgEUAAEAAAAAAP8AAAAGE8yPEQAAAAAAqgsDAAAAAAAGYxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOwUAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,wNtKALKLBgC91CcAAAAAAM6qCwAAAAAAAgD4AQYAAAAAAP8AAAAGFI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAABllxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA6jgMAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,MwQAAGfiCQABJSsAAAAAAKnyCwAAAAAAAgA0AAYAAAAAAP8AAAAGFHWGEAAAAAAAM4YGAAAAAAC-9xAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQDgUAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAH2sBwAxMCsAAAAAAJttDAAAAAAAAAAQAAIAAAAAAAsAAwAGFQH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAADRlxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249689764
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\activity;src=2263407;met=1;v=1;pid=35569930;aid=216294973;ko=0;cid=31343850;rid=31361726;rv=2;&timestamp=1249690598437;eid1=2;ecn1=1;etm1=10;eid2=88873;ecn2=[1].gif
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\html%26partnerId%3D112686%26appId%3D33972%26advertiserId%3D564351%26keywordId%3D37078082%26type%3D11%26uuid%3Db510850242f248c99f08b6f9ca3ba874%26keyword%3Dron%26&r=0
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\AGFTk0EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACObwMAAAAAAAIAAQAAAAAAmpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&r=0
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\AGFUeHDQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABZdwQAAAAAAAIAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&r=0
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\activity;src=2263407;met=1;v=1;pid=35569384;aid=216294972;ko=0;cid=31343680;rid=31361556;rv=3;&timestamp=1249690599546;eid1=2;ecn1=0;etm1=10;eid3=88874;ecn3=[1].gif
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\activity;src=2263407;met=1;v=1;pid=35569930;aid=216294973;ko=0;cid=31343850;rid=31361726;rv=2;&timestamp=1249690608437;eid1=2;ecn1=0;etm1=10;eid3=88874;ecn3=[1].gif
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAPqNBgCROCsAAAAAAJ5eDAAAAAAAAgBEAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAGFY80CQAAAAAAAKINAAAAAABdgxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249690358
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAGmsBwAV5CoAAAAAAJ5eDAAAAAAAAgBQAAoAAAAAAP8AAAAGFej0CwAAAAAAAKINAAAAAABdgxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249690441
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\activity;src=2263407;met=1;v=1;pid=35569384;aid=216294972;ko=0;cid=31343680;rid=31361556;rv=3;&timestamp=1249690589546;eid1=2;ecn1=1;etm1=10;eid2=88873;ecn2=[1].gif
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\AGFUeHDQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABZdwQAAAAAAAIAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&r=0
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKAC2OBgAxMCsAAAAAAJttDAAAAAAAAADMAAIAAAAAAAoABAAGFo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAADRlxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249693278
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,mCtHADClCQA4ixkAAAAAAKdrCAAAAAAAAgAEAAoAAAAAAP8AAAAGFmq4DwAAAAAAsKwHAAAAAAC9CgwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249693434
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAGasBwC91CcAAAAAAM6qCwAAAAAAAgD4AAYAAAAAAP8AAAAGFuj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAABllxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABRAwQAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKACuOBgAxMCsAAAAAAJttDAAAAAAAAAD8AAIAAAAAAAYABQAGFo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAADRlxEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249693567
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAHasBwC91CcAAAAAAM6qCwAAAAAAAAAEAQYAAAAAAAIAAQAGFgH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAABllxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABSAwQAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAIl6CQC81CcAAAAAAM6qCwAAAAAAAgAMAQIAAAAAAP8AAAAGFo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAABllxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA6jgMAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAIl6CQDU7ykAAAAAAOcWDAAAAAAAAgD4AQEAAAAAAP8AAAAHB480CQAAAAAAlxUKAAAAAABoKBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249728949
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,4Z1bAHTgBwAz2igAAAAAAMJHDAAAAAAAAgBoAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAGF60pDAAAAAAAeMoGAAAAAABhYhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].html,;dcopt=rcl;mtfIFPath=nofile;ord=1249696825
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAHOsBwCc1CkAAAAAANAQDAAAAAAAAgC0AQoAAAAAAP8AAAAGFwH1CwAAAAAAf5gHAAAAAACzHhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249697001
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,4Z1bAHTgBwA8XioAAAAAAOcQDAAAAAAAAgCoAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAGF60pDAAAAAAAeMoGAAAAAADOHhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].html,;dcopt=rcl;mtfIFPath=nofile;ord=1249697188
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,S3ViAC6fCQCXJysAAAAAAEBrDAAAAAAAAgAcAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAGF3KgDwAAAAAASC0KAAAAAACelBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249700199
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,FAcAAPvLCQD-JCsAAAAAAKnyCwAAAAAAAAAUAAoAAAAAAAoAAQAGGFQ-EAAAAAAAgpcGAAAAAAC-9xAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADYAAUAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAP-NBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAgD4AQoAAAAAAP8AAAAHB480CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249728969
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAPuNBgAK8CkAAAAAAOcWDAAAAAAAAgD4AQIAAAAAAP8AAAAHB480CQAAAAAAlxUKAAAAAABoKBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249728989
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAIl6CQDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAgD4AQYAAAAAAP8AAAAHB480CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729072
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKACaOBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAgD4AQIAAAAAAP8AAAAHB480CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729083
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,4Z1bAEOrCQAV6yoAAAAAABJbDAAAAAAAAgHgAAIAAAAAAP8AAAAHCMDPDwAAAAAASYYGAAAAAABNfhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA56gQAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,4Z1bAEOrCQA8XioAAAAAAOcQDAAAAAAAAgDoAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAHCMDPDwAAAAAAVGMIAAAAAADOHhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].html,;dcopt=rcl;mtfIFPath=nofile;ord=1249729272
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,4Z1bAEOrCQABJSsAAAAAAAHdCwAAAAAAAAD4AAYAAAAAAAwAAQAHCMDPDwAAAAAASYYGAAAAAACC2hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA56gQAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,4Z1bAEOrCQCxXSoAAAAAAOEQDAAAAAAAAgAEAQYAAAAAAP8AAAAHCMDPDwAAAAAASYYGAAAAAADIHhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].html,;dcopt=rcl;mtfIFPath=nofile;ord=1249729460
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKALKLBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAcAAQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729469
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,XusSAJE5CQDU7ykAAAAAANcWDAAAAAAAAQCsAAEAAAAAAAcAAgAHCNdUDgAAAAAAVigRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729541
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAHWsBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAAAAgAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729480
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKAId6CQDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAcAAQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729565
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,4Z1bAHTgBwAV6yoAAAAAABJbDAAAAAAAAAEMAQIAAAAAAAYAAQAHCK0pDAAAAAAAesoGAAAAAABNfhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn-QMAAAAAAA[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAIl6CQDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAEAAwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729511
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAGmsBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAcAAQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729575
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAGysBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAAAAgAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729585
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKALKLBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMAAwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729657
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAGesBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIABAAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729709
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKABSOBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAYABAAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729760
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKAIl6CQDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMABQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729773
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKAGesBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMABQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729846
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,wNtKAGysBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAUABQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729887
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAId6CQDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAcAAgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729897
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAHSsBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMABgAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249729907
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,mCtHADClCQAX-SoAAAAAAElhDAAAAAAAAgAwAAoAAAAAAP8AAAAHCGq4DwAAAAAA1v0CAAAAAADehhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730075
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKAIl6CQDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAQAAwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730013
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,FAcAAPvLCQByXioAAAAAAOUQDAAAAAAAAgAsAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAHCFQ-EAAAAAAAgpcGAAAAAADMHhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].net%2F,;dcopt=rcl;mtfIFPath=nofile;ord=1249730147
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAId6CQDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAYABgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730158
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,wNtKAP-NBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIABwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730212
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAHisBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAYABAAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730222
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKACuOBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAcABQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730232
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,XusSAJE5CQAxSyYAAAAAAOJVCwAAAAAAAgDEAAoAAAAAAP8AAAAHCNdUDgAAAAAARxMCAAAAAAAHJBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731065
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAH2sBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAQABwAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730325
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAId6CQDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAQABQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730335
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKALKLBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAAABgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730346
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAHusBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAAABgAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730356
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,FAcAAPvLCQDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAA0AAYAAAAAAAIACAAHCFQ-EAAAAAAAO54QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].net%2F,;ord=1249730377
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAP-NBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAIABwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730408
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAH2sBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAYABQAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730459
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAP-NBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAUABwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730531
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,wNtKAGasBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAUACAAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730542
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKAHWsBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAgD4AQoAAAAAAAUACAAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730656
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAIl6CQDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAQACAAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730645
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAGSsBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAIACAAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730707
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKABSOBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAQACAAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730738
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,wNtKAGasBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAAACAAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730748
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKACuOBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAIACAAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730759
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAP-NBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAQD4AQoAAAAAAAIACAAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730800
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAMeLBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMACQAHCK00CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730823
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKALKLBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAcABQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730845
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAGWsBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAEABgAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730867
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKACaOBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAUACQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249730970
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKACaOBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAUACQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731127
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAHasBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAcACAAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731137
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKAHusBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIACQAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731168
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAHSsBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAcABgAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731178
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,wNtKAGusBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAQACQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731273
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAGWsBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAUACQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731283
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAH2sBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIACgAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731304
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAHWsBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAUABwAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731345
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAGysBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAAABwAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731356
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKALKLBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMACgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731386
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKAGmsBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAUACQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731428
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAId6CQDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAMACQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731492
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKABSOBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAQACgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731502
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAGSsBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAMACQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731564
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAC2OBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAUACAAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731523
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAGysBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMACgAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731574
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKABSOBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAMACAAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731585
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAIl6CQDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAMACQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731647
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,wNtKALKLBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAUACgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731739
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,FAcAAPvLCQDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAABEAAoAAAAAAAUACgAHCFQ-EAAAAAAAK54QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].net%2F,;ord=1249731770
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKACaOBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAIACAAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731842
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKACaOBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIACwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731781
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAHisBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAQD4AQIAAAAAAAYACAAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731791
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\HP;t=R;abr=!webtv;pos=BAR;sz=300x250;tile=1;!c=Companion;!c=LS;!c=LSV;!c=LSL;!c=LSSL;!c=LH;!c=LHL;!c=LB;!c=LBHL;!c=LBTN;!c=SV;!c=S2L2;!c=BL;!c=HL;uri=default[1].htm
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,wNtKAHesBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMACwAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731866
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAGysBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAQACgAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731886
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RJ23MWO\click2,wNtKAP-NBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIACwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731917
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKACuOBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIACwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249731959
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,wNtKAGysBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAYACAAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732072
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAGasBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAYACwAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732257
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAIl6CQDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAcACgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732216
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAGSsBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAUACQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732236
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKAId6CQDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAUACwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732394
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAGysBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAUACQAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732415
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKABSOBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAAACQAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732425
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAHmsBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIACwAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732446
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAMeLBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAYACgAHCK00CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732456
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,wNtKAP-NBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAQACgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732572
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAHisBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAMACQAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732510
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAGysBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAMACwAHCOj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732531
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAHisBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAQACQAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732613
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKABSOBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAAACgAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732624
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKACuOBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAUACwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732698
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAMeLBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAMACgAHCK00CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732709
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAHisBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAYACwAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732740
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKABSOBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAIACwAHCI80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732750
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LW8FHPKD\click2,wNtKAH2sBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAMACgAHCAH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732781
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAGasBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAEACgAHCej0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732802
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAHSsBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAQACwAHCQH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249732837
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAHesBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAUACwAHCQH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249733004
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAKGQBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAEACwAHCa00CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249733624
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKAC2OBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAgACwAHCY80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249733593
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAP-NBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAAACwAHCY80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249733603
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKABSOBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAMACwAHCY80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249733706
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,wNtKACuOBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAsACgAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736451
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\91KCMEXP\click2,wNtKACuOBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAYACwAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736649
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKACaOBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAsACwAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736722
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL0R4VSN\click2,wNtKAGmsBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAoACwAHCuj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736732
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\29VK1W7I\click2,wNtKACaOBgDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQoAAAAAAAEACwAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736753
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAHisBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAYACwAHCgH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736838
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7H0SKLDW\click2,wNtKABSOBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAEACwAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736869
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAHesBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAIACwAHCgH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736910
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHGLMVOX\click2,wNtKAId6CQDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAIACwAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249736951
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKALKLBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAYACwAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249737003
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,mCtHADClCQAZ-SoAAAAAAElhDAAAAAAAAgBQAAYAAAAAAP8AAAAHCmq4DwAAAAAA1v0CAAAAAADehhEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249737057
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CRRVEOX5\click2,wNtKAHisBwDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAUACwAHCgH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249737129
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKAHusBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAYACwAHCgH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249737256
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XPZ0JK3V\click2,wNtKAGmsBwDiDCsAAAAAAPCvCwAAAAAAAQD4AQoAAAAAAAcACwAHCuj0CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAArnhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249737222
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ER67M163\click2,wNtKALKLBgDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAIACwAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249737307
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ETWJQDA5\click2,wNtKALKLBgDmDCsAAAAAAPqvCwAAAAAAAAD4AQIAAAAAAAYACwAHCo80CQAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA3nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249737380
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V79JVHGW\click2,wNtKAHSsBwDoDCsAAAAAAP6vCwAAAAAAAAD4AQYAAAAAAAUACwAHCgH1CwAAAAAAA7gFAAAAAAA7nhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[1].com%2F,;ord=1249737431
Info: Starting disk scan of D: (FAT).
Stopped logging on 8/8/2009 at 18:06:18 PM

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,055 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

So tell me what malware symptoms are you experiencing now?

#9 detekk

detekk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:54 PM

Same as I began with.. No Start Menu, no icons on the desktop and no System Tray. To get to anything, I have to use ctrl-alt-del to bring up Task Manager. I can't open Windows Explorer. I opened Add/Remove Programs and tried to remove the malware "Anti-Spyware 2010" but it says it's already been removed!
After running "Sophos Anti-Rootkit ", I then plug in my ethernet cable to get back on the internet, I start up Firefox through Task Manager and then not long after that, Windows automatically restarts.
It seems that if I let the computer sit without me doing any activity, Internet Explorer webpages start opening up.
Also, I've seen the Microsoft Outlook splash screen appear, though, again, it's not a program I've ever used.
Is there any hope left for me? From one New Jerseyan to the next, thanks for sticking with me through this problem!

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,055 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:35 PM

Man, this is a new variant and we are either going to need stronger tools in the HJT or you will need to reformat.. Not my original NJ plan.. You may want to back up any important files either way.

You will need to run HJT/DDS.
Please follow this guide. go and do steps 6 and 7 ,, Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Hijackthis. Then go here HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal ,click New Topic,give it a relevant Title and post that complete log.

Let me know if it went OK.

#11 detekk

detekk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

Hmm that's what I was afraid of. More than anything, I'd like to save my music and music projects, so I should be okay to at least back them up to an external hard drive and then reformat? Not the best scenario, but better than losing it all I guess! Thanks again for your help.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,055 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:00 PM

In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. Wiping your drive, reformatting, and performing a clean install of the OS or doing a factory restore removes everything and is the safest action but I cannot make that decision for you.

Reformatting a hard disk deletes all data. If you decide to reformat, you can back up all your important documents, data files and photos. The safest practice is not to backup any autorun.ini or .exe files because they may be infected. Some types of malware may disguise itself by adding and hiding its extension to the existing extension of files so be sure you take a close look at the full name. After reformatting, as a precaution, make sure you scan these files with your anti-virus prior to copying them back to your hard drive.

The best proceedure is a low level format. This completely wipes the drive. Then reinstall the OS.
Use the free version of Active@ KillDisk.
Or Darik's Boot And Nuke

The best sources of Information on this are
Reformatting Windows XP
Michael Stevens Tech

Of course also feel free to ask anything on this in the XP forum. They'd be glad to help.

==============================

2 guidelines/rules when backing up

1) Backup all your important data files, pictures, music, work etc... and save it onto an external hard-drive. These files usually include .doc, .txt, .mp3, .jpg etc...
2) Do not backup any executables files or any window files. These include .exe/.scr/.htm/.html/.xml/.zip/.rar files as they may contain traces of malware. Also, .html or .htm files that are webpages should also be avoided.

Download Belarc Advisor - builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, including Microsoft Hotfixes, and displays the results in your Web browser.
Run it and then print out the results, they may be handy.

#13 detekk

detekk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:25 AM

I'm still in the process of trying to back up some files onto an external hard drive so I haven't run HJT/DDS. I'm already pretty sure my system is beyond being helped even by that :\ .
I apologize for a really dumb question here, since you've already addressed that "Do not backup any executables files" in the guidelines, but I was hoping to save some programs that I never initialized on my computer. But I guess I have to abandon them? Or can I maybe scan them on the external hard drive after I reformat my internal and then move them onto the computer if they are safe?

#14 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,055 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

Yes you can do the second scan.

#15 detekk

detekk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:20 PM

I just ran a "System Recovery" which my computer displays as an option on restart ("F11 for Recovery") a couple hours ago. Naturally, I chose the whole, complete wipe and reinstall as . I thought this might be a little easier and user friendly as first option as opposed to using KillDisk. I hope I chose wisely...? In any case, is there a way to check if I'm clean and cured now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users