Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I can't open any programs EITHER

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 honda2nr

honda2nr

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Someone please help! I can'open up any programs to clean this nasty infection off of my computer. I read through the "can't open any programs" posted by kamerlet, and followed some of the suggestions budapest had posted for him to follow, and nothing seems to work for me. the Dr. Webcureit wont open, anti-,alware wont open, hijackthis wont open. I tried the EXEfix that seemed to work for him, and the message I get is "Registry editing has been disabled by your admin" however I am the admin. I have avast anti-virus and it wont run either. I would greatl appreciate anyone out there who can take the time to help me! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 honda2nr

honda2nr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

I know this board is extremely busy, but I have seen 24 views of this topic and not one reply yet. I really need to get this computer up and running for school starting very very soon. Final semester of paramedic school.

As I mentioned previously in my post no program that has to deal with defeting this virus seems to open. I have read through numerous others posts that seem similar to my problem and have yet to have any success! Again I know everyone is extremely busy and does this out of the kindness of their hearts to help out complete strangers, yet im desperate here! Again THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users