Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings and Salutations!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sirius_Star

Sirius_Star

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 PM

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:48 AM

Hello Bleeping members. I am a refugee and my former nom de plume was Josiebe11e. I mention that for those who knew me by that name.
A bit about me, well, I'm boring. I love to tinker with computers, but, due to limited funding my last total build was in 2005. I recently purchased a used computer , bring me to PCI-Express and my first Pentium. I will be needing advice on a good video card, but, that's another thread.

I live in Oregon, I am an avid nature lover. I hike and backpack and camp, yunno, fun outdoors stuff.

I am a 54 year young lass, I have 2 grown children and they have supplied me with 5 grandkids, I love it!!

You will find me to be easy going, good natured with a twist of wicked humor.

Most of all I hope to join the community here and become as useful as my skills allow. I am happy to be here.
I look forward to getting to know the members.

I think I will look around the site, kick the tires, and get a feel for how things are done.

Thanks for letting me in, I am not up to par on new computers, I am just learning as I go.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:24 PM

Greetings and welcome to Bleeping Computer
It's good to have you here with us
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users