Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Photo Gallery.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nia(:

Nia(:

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:02 AM

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section , move it if needed.

Today I was trying to move the "windows photo gallery" icon from my start menu thing , to my desktop. Which didn't work. It removed it from the start bar thing , erased it from the "start search" & the only way i can get to it is if i go through 'help & support".
can anyone help me get it back ?

please & thanks.

i actually figured this out after a long , long time.
thanks anyway(:

Edited by Nia(:, 05 August 2009 - 12:19 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:53 AM

Hi Nia. If you sort out a problem, it is a good idea to post how you did this in order to help someone who may be experiencing the same thing. Good on you for sorting it though.

To put an icon on your Start menu, click Start/All Programs, right click on the program you want and click 'Pin to Start Menu'
To put an icon on your Desktop, right click on the program and click on 'Send To' Desktop (create shortcut)'.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users