I do not recommend that you have more
than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time.
The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:2.
1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either AVG or CA Anti virus.
For AVG removal tool click HERE.
CA antivirus removal instruction HERE.
Your log(s) show that you are using so called peer-to-peer
programmes (in your case Limewire and utorrent
These programmes allow to share files between users as the name(s) suggest. In today's world the cyber crime has come to an enormous dimension and any means is used to infect personal computers to make use of their stored data or machine power for further propagation of the malware files. A popular means is the use of file-sharing tools as a tremendous amount of prospective victims can be reached through it.3. We need to download and run ComboFix (by sUBs)
It is therefore possible to be infected by downloading manipulated files via peer-to-peer tools and thus suggested to be used with intense care. Some further readings on this subject, along the included links, are as follows: "File-Sharing, otherwise known as Peer To Peer" and "Risks of File-Sharing Technology."
It is also important to note that sharing entertainment files and proprietary software infringes the copyright laws in many countries over the world and you are putting yourself at risk of being indicted through organisations watching over the rights of the authors of such files (i.e. the RIAA for music files, or the MPAA for movie files in the USA) or the authors of the files themselves.
Naturally there are also legal ways to use these services, such as downloading Linux distributions or office suites such as "Open Office."
Download Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop.
- Temporary disable your anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.
- Close any open windows, including this one.
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
- As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
*If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
*The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you
should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.
- Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running.
- Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
- When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).
ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.Note:
Please Do NOT
mouseclick combofix's window while its running because it may call it to stall.Warning!
This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper, *** If your are not the topic starter DO NOT run this tool as it could cause irreversible damage to your computer.
If you need help, see this link:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix4.
Please create a fresh DDS log. Post the DDS.text and attach the attached.text created by DDS together with the combofix log.