Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Drivers for enter e210 tv tuner card?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ashikns

ashikns

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:50 AM

I have an enter e210 tv tuner card with philips saa7130 chip.I have the drivers and wintvr 3 for xp.I want to know where i can find drivers for windows 7???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_muse

the_muse

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:03 PM

Just download the driver for XP or Vista and right click on the .exe and run the compatibility mode and make it use XP with service pack 2..

Posted Image

As I had to do that for the comodo kernal driver (firewall)

#3 devashish newaskar

devashish newaskar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:01 AM

hi ashkins,
i think the driveru have for the enter tv tuner wld work for windows 7 too

i too have the same tvtuner but have lost my driver cd. wld be rlly thankful to u if u can can upload the driver cd on rapidshare.com and send the link on xxxxx. also u can post the link in this topic for the help of other users.

EDIT: Removed email, protection from spambots ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 18 February 2011 - 12:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users