Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bethlthealth

bethlthealth

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

I'm just a mom & wife who is the one who tries to keep all the computers in the house safe and running smoothly.
I love to grow plants and we have LOTS of pets. :-)
My brain routinely fries trying to figure out something on one of the laptops.
There is so much info both false and true and for me (who knows very little) it is difficult to tell the difference.
I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible in order to keep the computers safe and running smoothly.
Now, off to find the correct forum to post my question of the day. :-)
God bless,
Beth

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:03 AM

I am sure our Members can help you, Beth, with your problem. As you get time, reading some of the articles and threads on prevention of problems may save you time later.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 bethlthealth

bethlthealth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

Hi John,
Thank you for the warm welcome!
One of my purposes in life is to learn as much as I can and pass as much on as possible.
I am grateful for the chance to read and learn about one of the most popular ways to communicate with family and friends, buy things, research, do business and in general advance ourselves...the computer.
I will never understand why people come up with ways to sabotage this amazing piece of equipment I have before me.
Thank you again,
God bless,
Beth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users