Jump to content
Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:01 PM
Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:36 PM
There are several alternatives you can use to uninstall Ad-Aware SE:
* Click "Uninstall Ad-Aware" in the Lavasoft folder of your Start menu.
* If you are unable to do that, open your control panel, click "Add/remove programs," and locate Ad-Aware SE.
* Another method to uninstall is to locate and double-click the file "unwise.exe" (the .exe may not be shown). You should be able to find this file in C:\program files\lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE [Personal/Plus/Professional]\.
If the above alternatives do not work, or you get a message saying, "Canít find Install.log," you will need to manually uninstall the software. To do this:
* Click on "My Computer" and locate your Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE folder (C:\program files\lavasoft\ad-aware).
* Run the file "unregaaw.exe".
* Delete the entire Ad-Aware SE folder.
* Delete your Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE link in your Start menu (if present).
* Delete the Ad-Aware SE icon (s) from your desktop (if present).
* Navigate to "C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name] \Application Data\Lavasoft" and delete the entire Lavasoft folder.
* Empty your trash bin.
* Reboot your computer.
Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:38 PM
Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:57 PM
Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:31 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users