Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audio and Video not in sync on a DVD I burned.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,591 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:31 AM

I downloaded a movie recently and saved it as a file. The format was MPEG-4 and Windows Media Player gave a message that they do not recongnize that format. Okay I used Youtube Downloader to convert it to WMV and watched it on my computer. When I decided to burn it to DVD (using the converted file) the audio and video started fine then became hopelessly out of sync. Any suggestions?

Edited by Bezukhov, 02 August 2009 - 10:05 AM.

To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DarkLiter

DarkLiter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:08 AM

Sounds like it was encoded poorly, to me anyway. I've had it happen before and used a different program to encode it & it came out better. DVD Flick is a good program for burning DVDs. Only downside (for me anyway), whenever it transitions to and from a black screen, it will lag momentarily. I'm not aware of any other free burners with a high quality output. Maybe someone else will be able to help there. Good Luck.

#3 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,591 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:40 AM

Thank you for telling me about DVD flick. I have only been using a computer for a few weeks and it is a very easy system to use. But the real cause of my aggravation is that the movies I was trying to burn were from Google and from the little that I've studied many others have had problems with Google videos.
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users