Try javara for your java issues
This is what you can do with JavaRa -
Search For Updates - There are two ways to update Java with Javara.
* Update Using jucheck.exe - This requires Java version 5 or higher installed.
* Update Using Sun Java's Website - This will bring you to the Java download page > http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
Remove Older Versions - This will remove all older versions of Java found on the machine. After the removal process, a logfile will pop up (C:\JavaRa.log) listing all the files/folders/registry entries that have been removed.
Additional Tasks - There are a number of other tasks that JavaRa can perform. Here is a list of them -
* Remove Useless JRE Files - These are the JRE files found in the temp folders.
* Remove Startup Entry - This is the startup entry related to jusched.exe.
* Update JavaRa
Please download JavaRa and unzip it to your desktop.http://prm753.bchea.org/click/click.php?id=9
* Double-click on JavaRa.exe to start the program.
* Click on Remove Older Versions to remove the older versions of Java installed on your computer.
* Click Yes when prompted. When JavaRa is done, a notice will appear that a logfile has been produced. Click OK.
* A logfile will pop up. Please save it to a convenient location.
Then download and install Java Runtime Environment (JRE)current version