Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DSL Connection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Heartbeat85

Heartbeat85

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

Hi Gals and Guys, This I know is probably going to sound like a questionable question.I guess that only way I can put it.Some people will probably wondering if my question has any substance or merit to it because it make me sound like a crazy man.I PROMISE YOU I am not.Can anybody explain to me,offer me some tips, advice on how to check out this potential problem.How could I tell or who could I get to see if my Computer is being monitored ? Why do I ask this.For one reason a number of e-mails that have should have been answered and have been by this lady for approximately six years are not being returned.That is IF she is getting them.The other day I done something just to see what would happen.The e-mail address ended in .com so I put it in as .net.Guess what .It took or was taken and ever even returned invalid e-mail address,undeliverable,etc.I was harassed by somebody claiming to be a certain person representing a website.A retail Internet merchant.O.K. I bought somebody a gift for their Birthday.An entertainer I will put it that way.Well low and behold somehow I got this person's retail website mixed up with this years.When I e-mailed this person I explained the item number,costs,etc,giving a full description of the item.All right after exchanging several e-mails with this lady and her saying I seemed a little confusing to her and honestly later I could understand why.But there was another side to it.After she insulted me badly I e-mailed her back and got on her case.The next day I happened to be looking at some e-mail addresses and I thought to myself "oh my God I did not do that surely".I looked and seen my mistake.So I wrote or was writing this lady an apology it dawned on me that she had known what the problem was from the first e-mail I sent her where the item was vividly described as I said earlier.Well I felt about 2 inches tall for what I had done and sent the lady a very sincere,heartfelt, apology.Also I ask her in the same e-mail Why did you harass me knowing the whole time what was going on and not telling me ? Well about 3-4 days later I finally received a return e-mail from her.Guess what it said ? Thanks for the apology.I think we should put this all behind us and move on.There are reasons that somebody might be having me monitored by my ISP, or other Authorities.I promise you it is not because I committed any crime.But to watch what Attorney websites etc, that I am going to.It could I do not know for certain involve other people knowing other people and having the right Contacts.I am thinking about going to Cable but it looks much slower.I am in Eastern,Tennessee.May God Bless You Folks ! Sincerely,Heartbeat85

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users