Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video and Audio Out of Sync in Windows DVD Maker

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 T1000

T1000

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 AM

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

I've been trying to convert old videos to DVD in Windows DVD Maker I'm using Vista Ultimate.It's not to bad in the beginning but by the end of an hour video it is unwatchable.Also any kind of motion is noticeable with picture breakup or little trails,trails isn't the right description but it is noticeable.It just doesn't look right has anybody had this problem.Or does anyone know how to fix this issue I need some help for Vista Ultimate - Windows DVD Maker Thanks in Advance
1.) HP Pavilion DV 9230us, 17" Laptop, Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 32-Bit , Intel Dual Core T5500 1.66 GHz , 100GB Dual HD, 200 GB Total HDD, 2 GB Ram DDR2, WD 1TB external HDD, My Book Essential.

2.) Dell Inspiron 1764 17" Laptop, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, Intel Dual Core i5 2.53 GHz w/Turbo Boost Technology, (3MB cache) Media Graphics Accelerator, 500 GB HDD, 4 GB Ram DDR3, Western Digital 1TB external HDD, My Book Essential.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users