Search your computer from start menu / search and click advanced options and place a check in : search system folders, search subfolders, search hidden files and folders. Then type in Epson and search. Whatever is found, delete and empty the recycle bin.
Then, search the registry.NOTE: Before making any changes to the registry, you should always make a backup of it. Download ERUNT to backup the registry. LINK: ERUNT
1) Open regedit by typing 'regedit' in start menu / run.
2) In the new window, click Edit drop-down menu on the top and click find.
3) Type in Epson, and click find/search.
4) Whatever is found, delete it.
5) Keep click Find Next from the Edit drop down menu and deleting everything that's found until a message appears saying: fininshed searching the registry.
Now, after the restart, also make sure that the logical disk manager service is running.
Start menu / run / type, services.msc
Look for logical disk manager.
Right-click it, and select Properties.
In the window that pops-up, set the start-up type to automatic and click start if the service hasn't already started.
Without this service running, you won't be able to view dynamic disk status by right-clicking your C: drive in My Computer.
Edited by genius12, 30 July 2009 - 01:24 AM.