Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse recommendation?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 12 July 2005 - 07:48 PM

I just got a Presario R4000 laptop, and I'd like to get a mouse to use with it. I understand there are mice with no rollers to get gunked up, so that sounds like a good thing. I got the card to use the laptop in "wireless" mode, but don't understand if that means I can use a "wireless" mouse or not. It sucks being so ignorant. Can you give me some advice?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 phatcat42141

phatcat42141

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 12 July 2005 - 08:43 PM

I just got a Presario R4000 laptop, and I'd like to get a mouse to use with it. I understand there are mice with no rollers to get gunked up, so that sounds like a good thing. I got the card to use the laptop in "wireless" mode, but don't understand if that means I can use a "wireless" mouse or not. It sucks being so ignorant. Can you give me some advice?

Thanks!

The best is an Optical mouse it has no roller balls and comes in wireless or PS/2 or USB. I love my Optical mouse. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users