Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My system is infected by - sfcfiles.dll

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mare2000

mare2000

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:29 AM

Hi to everyone. Sorry for my english, please be patients.
My problem is: from a lot of day I'm working to free my computer from viruses. Now, scanning with NOD32, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition no more virus seems to infect my system now but, EACH time that I run Combofix the result is:
La copia infetta di c:\windows\system32\sfcfiles.dll stata trovata e disinfettata ripristinata copia da - c:\windows\system32\dllcache\sfcfiles.dll
(Translation): the infected copy of c:\windows\system32\sfcfiles.dll was found and disinfected replaced copy from - c:\windows\system32\dllcache\sfcfiles.dll
What's the problem? Can I overwrite sfcfiles.dll (version 5.1.2600.5512) with another one downloaded from internet (the version I had found is 5.1.2600.2180)?
I notice that my internet connection is slower than before and the function of seeder research in Utorrent is not working properly. It seems that some program is slowing down my internet connection.
I can post HJT log and Combofix log.
Thank you for your attention.

IS THIS THE RIGHT SECTION FOR THIS KIND OF POST??

Intel Pentium Dual core
Windows XP Pro Sp3

Edited by The weatherman, 28 July 2009 - 06:44 AM.
Moved from XP to a more appropriate forum. Tw

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users