Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

connection problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 its_dead

its_dead

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:36 PM

Hi all we had a lightning storm last week and it took out the wireless aninna on outside of house so i been connecting wirless through there mini port with this laptop the guy finaly come out today and put new wirless radio on outside works fine on my tower but now when i try to plug the eathernet line into this lap top it still shows a network cable is not connected. I went into the network connections and tryed to click repair connection but it says cannot complet TCP/IP is not enabled but from what i see it is what can i do to check this or is it dead?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 its_dead

its_dead
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:16 PM

Fixed it thanks and sorry for posting was just sure the ether net was screwed lol .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users