Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just introducing myself to all you wonderful folks at bleepingcomputer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hdgreen735

hdgreen735

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:04 PM

c :thumbsup: Hello everyone! I'm not real sure how to do this or what all to put about myself (consider yourselves lucky because I could go on forever! Lol Just Kidding) Anyway, I was researching a computer problem :cool: (imagine that) and came across this great website and I'm hoping to meet some new friends and find some answers to questions I've had about my computer. I appreciate whoever it is that allows us to have websites such as this where we can get free information about our computers. :trumpet: :flowers: Ok well I reckon that's about it, looking forward to getting to know some folks and also can't wait to fix this BLEEPING computer! :inlove:
PS-In case you can't tell from my carefully chosen words in this post, I am from the South, Louisiana to be exact! I'd love to know how many of you out there in bleepingcomputer world are also from my neck of the woods, that'd be pretty cool to find someone using this website who lived like right next door to me. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 AM

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hello hdgreen735 and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users