Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Im I infected? don't know what to do

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 yayi

yayi

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:21 PM

Hi, Im new to this so I'll try my best to explain my problem, I have microsoft windows xp home ed. version 2002 .
When I type anything in the google bar, it redirects to other sites like stopzilla and others sites except the one im trying to reach. I tried running Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware and Spybot Search & Destroy however, both programs terminate before they are able to complete a scan! I ran ccleaner and Cleanup and erased some files but nothing is working. Im afraid my pc might be compromised. Im not getting any pop ups and I can't identify what type of virus or malware has taken over my pc.
Im also having internet connection problems, can anyone help me? I read other similar problems in the forum but don't know if I should follow those instructions.

Thank you in advance,

Yayi

Edited by yayi, 27 July 2009 - 04:14 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:23 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer Yayi

Please subscribe to your topic so that you will be notified as soon as I post a reply, instead of you having to check the topic all of the time. This will allow you to get an email notification when I reply.

To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. The bullet the immediate notification bubble. Then press submit.

Have you tried running Malwarebytes in safe mode?
Computer Pro

#3 yayi

yayi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

Not yet...how do I do that?

#4 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:38 PM

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode.

Then run a Full Scan with malwarebytes and post back the log
Computer Pro

#5 yayi

yayi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

I tried running Malwarebytes' in safe mode but its not allowing it. I get an error message saying I don't have permission to run the program.

#6 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

In normal mode:

let's try Fatdcuk's fix.

Please navigate to the MBAM folder located in the Program Files directory.

Locate MBAM.exe and rename it to winlogon.exe

Once renamed double click on the file to open MBAM and select Quick Scan

At the end of the scan click Remove Selected and then reboot.

Post the scan log. The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
Computer Pro

#7 yayi

yayi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:01 PM

Im sorry but how do I get to that file? do I have to install a program? I appreciate your patience in advance.

#8 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:04 PM

If you already have Malwarebytes installed, then navigate to My Computer. Then Click C: drive. Then Program Files. Go to the Malwarebytes folder then:

Locate MBAM.exe and rename it to winlogon.exe

Once renamed double click on the file to open MBAM and select Quick Scan

At the end of the scan click Remove Selected and then reboot.

Post the scan log. The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
Computer Pro

#9 yayi

yayi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:25 PM

I tried to rename it and it gave me a message saying "cannot rename Mbam: access denied make sure disk is not full or write protected and that file is not currently in use."

#10 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

Please try renaming it in Safe Mode
Computer Pro

#11 yayi

yayi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

I tried it in safe mode and I get the same message :-(

#12 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:42 PM

Ok, next, let's run RootRepeal, it looks like you have a rootkit.

Please install RootRepeal

Go HERE, and download RootRepeal.zip to your Desktop.
Tutorial with images ,if needed >> L@@K
Unzip that to your Desktop and then click RootRepeal.exe to open the scanner.

*Open the folder and double-click on RootRepeal.exe to launch it. If using Vista, right-click and Run as Administrator...
* Click on the Files tab, then click the Scan button.
* In the Select Drives, dialog Please select drives to scan: select all drives showing, then click OK.
* When the scan has completed, a list of files will be generated in the RootRepeal window.
* Click on the Save Report button and save it as rootrepeal.txt to your desktop or the same location where you ran the tool from.
* Open rootrepeal.txt in Notepad and copy/paste its contents in your next reply.
* Exit RootRepeal and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.

Please note: If Rootrepeal fails to run, try this step: Click Settings - Options. Set the Disk Access slider to High

Note 2: If RootRepeal cannot complete a scan and results in a crash report, try repeating the scan in "Safe Mode".
Computer Pro

#13 yayi

yayi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:23 PM

ok I got the report but its too long...Should I email it to you?
ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Start Time: 2009/07/27 19:06
Program Version: Version 1.3.2.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3
==================================================

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------
Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\netlogon.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\change.log.3

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\igmsd9634385-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ilcan[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ilgf[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\images.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\images[10].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\images[11].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\images[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\images[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\images[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\update[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\update_photos[2].png

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\urbanbundle_y3d1azv0[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\urchin[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\utbkgnd[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\util[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\V-SEAWA-55100797_ID241036_guide_inclusion_100x100[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\v1[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\v1[2].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\v1[3].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\history_btn[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\history_manager[1].html

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\HLTCAWH0X2FCA2VN9OHCAE8IT4ICAJ31EI8CAD1KJO1CA2CUQ07CA81VSEYCA7CKW2ICA4L5B1NCAMEBCDFCAP10VLWCAIUXF3DCAGTW19SCACQS9FUCAMP3XYDCAN68BGFCAVWNC39CA4LBSN5CAPFFYEL.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\HMLCAG8SQVWCA43YSG9CAE4NCS8CAFU993GCA2OGDANCAO46FS3CAJ1AJLCCA8G2X7QCA2TDP8FCA1ZN8KMCA78RCIJCAE4ZB8SCA2RAMD8CAWOZ3XPCA02QYQDCASBU6OLCAFP7BTXCAB8349NCATYPP69.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\6809_int_sports_ffootball_mip_300x125[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\rBar[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\RDSCAC5PLPCCAGSZZG5CAZSI1ITCA18NHZECA59JO45CAF3M2KOCA7BRDCXCALNJ15MCA5DM5RPCAQH0Y85CAJEB2VFCAAJYC7HCA1ZH74FCAS847EJCAZRPYMWCA7O9UJTCAP7IWXBCA4L9GZKCACT5KJ1.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\red_black_cap[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\red_icons_A_J[1].png

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\related-bottom-bg[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\relatedlist[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\reponline[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\requestAdd[1].png

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\reset-fonts-grids[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\reset_but[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\rESju0128714-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\result_pane_6_left[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\richOAS[2].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\rmt=ov;vec=e;vpec=e;bt=lp;bt=h;atf=u;dt=b;!c=hagl;!c=hagn;pt=0;at=m;;tt=i;u=b0211qo1jy70s8ptgpq,f0fu2sa,g10002i;sz=160x600,120x600;tile=1;ord=2464250190922048;[1]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\rm_swfobject-1225944694[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\navbarJS-jQuery-navbarJQ-183._V226216824_[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\nav_help_contact_on[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\nav_make_payment_off[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\nav_tools_services_off[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\netCA0DT0I3.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\netCAOBJVE4.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\netCAPJXL04.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\netCAW06N5Y.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\netCAYF8MXP.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[10].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[11].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[2].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[3].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[4].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[5].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[6].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[7].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[8].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\net[9].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\menu_start_triple[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\message[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mexico[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mgmain_back[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mgshell_back[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\michael_jackson2-sm[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\milf-1[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mlbf_4805155_th_13[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\vidmodb_bg[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ViewRoundTripSearch[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\vj235a529276-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\vK7VYw908570-03[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\VSZCAKYMFXXCAJDEB3NCA0POFK1CACGOF7NCA8NNI08CASI5WA7CAIHWZDGCAL4W1GHCAK29S9DCAIK3W21CASM0LBPCABLZ9IZCANTDXVKCADV7IWLCA33PCS6CAESQU9RCAKPD8GYCAVSIF73CAA1SFNL.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\VXPM00017674[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\w.5QAC026084-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\w300_plate_c3[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\speakUpLink[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\sponsoredBy[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\sprite2_033109[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\sprite_main_1[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ssupplies[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\stars[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\StatementsActivity[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\hSDNU8888418-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\http___photos1.hi5.com_0025_434_083_XJ6yim434083-02[1].xml

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\hZCe2B944215-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\hZOXJC830490-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\h_sportIndex[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\i.IBve528706-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\I1079a_premium_160x600[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\i87Xb.220184-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\icon-energy[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\icon-get-flashplayer[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\icon-homepage-currentcard[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\icon-print[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\icon12[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\dhtml[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\displayPhotoUser[1].do%253FphotoId%253D3744743042%2526albumId%253D327766109%2526ownerId%253D110033345

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\dolphinmonkey[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\dot[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\doubledagger[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\DP1SqV141289-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\DrAwi0307218-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\dropdown[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\dropdown_arrow_ie[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\loaded[2].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\loaded[3].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\loader[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\loading[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\loading[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\load[1]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\load[2]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\log;tx=btg-16792925_1246584043;it=0;vt=0;ic=0;atf=1;pv=1;fv=0;seq=1;et=V;ord=277039;[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\log;tx=cm-28252475_1246583013;it=0;vt=0;ic=0;atf=1;pv=1;fv=0;seq=1;et=V;ord=643256;[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\log;tx=cm-66313475_1246586987;it=0;vt=105;ic=0;atf=1;pv=1;fv=0;seq=8;et=B;ord=999461;[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\Login[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\login[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\login[2].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\login_1195478620[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\jiCZq4872079-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\JjrUUU049531-01[1].bmp

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\JLo[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\jquery.cluetip[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\jquery[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\JrMn6X641113-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\js[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\JTJCA2PG43UCANSC7XXCAA3BVRUCAZATCXTCAPX664JCAW5ZDE0CAE193H4CAYMHDF1CANPQWDOCAUNUED1CAJDQC2SCA1TLWJLCAG3OV5ACA5ZCHAQCAVD08PPCAALM87RCAD0UR2WCA146792CA9JLZQT.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\JU9CAF7U9UUCA5SIJVTCADIG94CCA02QGU4CAA1UGHNCAFIK4PPCA21EEGWCA7Q60C9CA61PODECALRBBWZCAHTPDM8CAGOSJOKCAGVLMIGCAVRSP2WCASHQIEOCAV1GX4JCANRQ37YCAB6DI88CA6HYOXC.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\JuxAr4741478-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\Keating_Peter_35[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\KEn8N8682128-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\kim-kardashian-bikini-1[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pMbMY8572096-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pmfso[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pnc[1]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pollindex5[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pollRegDataInsert[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\poll[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\poll[2].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\poll_posticon[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\popcornq[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\PortalServe[1]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=103[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=126[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=14[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=19[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=26[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=28[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=2[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=2[2].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=34[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=38[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=39[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=46[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=56[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=5[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=70[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=71[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=86[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=87[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\XOZwLo876703-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\xslide1[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\xX3wFj379095-02[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\x_to_hide[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\Y3cJuk816047-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\yamil[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\yGGYVK511296-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\YmUaKo730721-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\YOfR89376180-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\YouBlB878431-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pD14Rq043110-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pdf_button[1].png

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pf_lock[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\photobucket_v20.6.8[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\photobucket_v20.6.8[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\photostore[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\PH_4BigEats_728x90[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\pic3[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\PID_1044828_cont_Pixel_RM_300x250_Curb_TalkingDuringSex_DOI[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\tennis-onebox[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ten_a_haas_sy2_134[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ten_a_haas_sy2_576[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\tequiero_bunny[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\thankyou_logo[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\theme[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\thickbox[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ti1TMG977927-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\tinyxmldom[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ti[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\f[2].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\G.p5eM604457-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\G54CAM2BWRLCA51Z2ASCAAD38E0CAZJ2SH9CA3P0CN6CA18WMCWCA4LXYPMCAAZE5BXCA7QUJRYCASYWACQCAPQH7RBCAMFC5ZKCAP0YY53CA6991TCCAPX0OBPCA7MT2O0CA2SOOZQCABLLT5SCA38QAPO.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\G9NCA4IBTTLCADT9Z9ICAGMOQFZCABWEAG6CANE5D27CAUG033CCAM3TH9ICAMT0YR4CAP32SY1CARWCT0YCA45QH2NCAMH0ES5CAOQ32MTCAIQ20KNCAVGD8GECAPS0JPKCAPGG781CAQ43XQWCAIOWK6J.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\gallery[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\gamblingNORTH[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\twin_bgd[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\TX-Sandy2[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\TxbRBd716550-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\tY0t4y992158-02[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\TZUCA0OQMW0CAQCR1BFCABOH8KCCAQV913XCASD1THJCAKITZ4XCA2MJHIBCAGQONWHCAX0GXLXCAWZE5TCCAHG6A7CCA9BKXLSCA3KVX98CALA2UUICAGFN02YCA92O72ACAL0DWGTCAMSOHVFCA5GSRW7.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\TZYLXz299423-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\u2REVv086792-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\UIFilterList_SelectedItem_ltr[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\kurkjian_tim_298[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\L88CA9QPS0TCAZYC1ERCAW3N33PCAXWD6EMCAD9OOU2CA4UACSBCA4O1J7PCA7PG73KCA10TGKACA4SJIJMCAHXLBZUCAX50S44CAF8N4HACAPLOHCNCA7DMQRJCA8SAJTDCAAR04GXCABPFHUBCAYJV94M.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\lank;kvsp=10001;kvesc=93096239;kvcity=Linden;kvstate=NJ;kvzip5=07036;kvaddts=20031226180059179176;kvenresc=23029319;kvnumb=3;kvntr=021200339;misc=1246494979468[1]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\lank;kvsp=10001;kvesc=93096239;kvcity=Linden;kvstate=NJ;kvzip5=07036;kvaddts=20031226180059179176;kvenresc=23029319;kvnumb=3;kvntr=021200339;misc=1246495129811[1]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\legacy-screen[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\monthly-progress[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mootools-1.2.1-core-nc[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mwxL1t801572-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mw_become_a_fan2[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\item_hacksaw[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\iWKhup407005-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\i[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\i_50k[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\jackpot[1].png

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\jackson1-sm[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\jackson1[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\jackson2-sm[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\JemHtQ046370-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\jetblue_com[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\FF08_mgmt_paid;mktg=FFB08_All_XMD08;mktg=fbbc09_mgmt_paid;mktg=fbb09_all;ctype=lan;lang=en-us;lang=en-us;adv=e;cust=yes;sz=280x77;tile=6;ord=13092318265451358[1]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\fff[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\FhbSGM305563-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\FHOCAG76DIPCABRUBAWCAE0D356CAR3QXP2CA8MZQ6CCAS34XS0CAX2D954CA9GM538CA02FITJCA4PVJFYCAA3A8QHCA52TAXICAO4EJS1CAFH1A33CAS8KZ3RCA1VQ1F7CACY1KSTCANJT8Q3CAJDKC2J.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\five14[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\flashdetect_home[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\flashobject[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\flash[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\flash_button01_en_US_TM[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\flash_image03_en_US_HB[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\flav[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\image[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\imgad[2].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\imgad[3].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\imgCCHPMeBAAGSignedOut[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\imgHPHdrRgtYellow[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\importcontacts_styles_1205973189[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ro1zxJ067003-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ros;sect=ros;sz=728x90,468x60;tile=1;ord=8245431618074703[1]

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\RTC_grey[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\R_LearnLY_300x250_F[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\R_LearnLY_728x090_F[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\getseal[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\gfteach[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\gift-card-tab-bg-choose-cards[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\gift-card-tab-bg-personalize-birthday[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\gift-card-tab-bg-ship-free-red[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\give_feedback[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\glide[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\global[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\global_all[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\global_b5z36mil[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\global_email_btn_01_right[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\NLcwkx111897-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\NpkglD727308-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\NQICA3YM4R3CA4A8YGNCAVNAEUJCA8ZPJXRCAWTIALHCAAIBZN1CA3CCLRQCAOP1ZV9CATU5NE2CAKJ3H1ZCAD3R1DMCAVZRS0BCABGFF3ACAX59XA3CAJAEJT8CAE3C0SZCAX845P2CAFBQKGECA30XW1P.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\nux_highlight[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\NxEMLQ226650-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\NY-NewYorkCity-Dana4[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\NY-NewYorkCity-Theresa[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\nZ2CW2779267-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\O8ZkXI063995-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\OIZ4XQ862433-02[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\omg_liu_92x119[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\oMsEmS401050-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\crossdomain[4].xml

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\crossdomain[5].xml

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\CTIX_hot_NoBookingFees_475x30[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\culot[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\cup[1].png

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\cvnNgX328454-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s_bottom_373[1].png

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\S_d[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s_fa1c136b8f19d81e00e6a356e938aaf7[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\t11bg[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\t1377343025_9090[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\t1531238452_7414[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\t192[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\9069_300x250_Plan_ValueClaim28permonth_flippingdigits.FLP[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\4882_1148299037605_1531460074_30362128_7352727_t[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\widget[1].php

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\widget[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\wild-crazy-coco[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\wliQKX877980-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\wl_hotmail_logo[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\wmvembed[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\wsj[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\wvzkaN819635-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\wW4W24070858-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\WYazQZ961212-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\X50CA30UZKWCACRVLO4CAQXM5I7CA13LGDHCAO733O7CA49GT1VCA9088BMCAF0EMPSCAWH717UCAFSI4LPCAFOWZ00CA5XIA8ICAVY2Z1ACAOHTJPPCA6ICF1HCAKWHHEECA6CXSZ8CA7H3BDPCARNLWZ0.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\XajXRN116263-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\main[2].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\manage4410[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mardiparty1[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mas1[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mass_aj_30[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\master[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ma_grp_1[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\MD5CAJCE7YXCARN03AXCAW1013SCA66WH4CCAKFKR39CAVQDKOKCAQ6GKWPCA1OXQYMCA9I1V3FCA5YKTCJCAVNQB0FCAE20J5RCACXS1POCA2S733ICAUYVR9CCAXK61F9CA77WG9BCA7VPWWGCAVCVX9L.jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mdUqR4727251-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\me and son[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\sugardaddy[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\supernorthroomad[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\supernorthroomad[2].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\supernorthroomad[3].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\suspended-boy[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\susquehanna[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\sustainability_promo[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\swfobject-15_pba8crsx[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\swfobject[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[1].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[2].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[3].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[4].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[5].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[6].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[7].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[8].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s[9].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s_0274cac2d52641cc82304c923fd4fa3a[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\s_334574f3b96b46137c3a7ed6db14d4ce[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\content_top2[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\conversion_banner_week22[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\coooal547898-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\core.js[1].jsp

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\cQnhpU584489-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\crasnick_jerry_298[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\flb09_80x80[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\flbgrdlt[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\fm[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\foot1[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\football_101x62_18a[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\footer_top1[1].gif

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\foresee-dhtml-popup[1].js

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\foresee-dhtml[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\foresee-qualifier[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\contentheadlines[1].swf

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\crossdomain[2].xml

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\eAF7sqpgb-jyGdIAFrMEaw__[2].seam;jsessionid=08150DD401A7A3E3D0D0847CDD2865FE

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\mw_style[1].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\ping[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\play_start[1].php

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\PortalServe[1].htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\p_1036426916=0[2].txt

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\q1348996027_3577[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\screen[3].css

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\oT9eSS271112-01[1].jpg

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\CARLITOS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DX3CWBWO\oueiPR116149-01[1].jpg

Edited by yayi, 27 July 2009 - 07:01 PM.

#14 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

Could you just paste the remaining part of the log, on another post?
Computer Pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users