Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fuzzy text on monitor after gaming

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shingetsu

Shingetsu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

I just bought a new Acer H243H. So far it's good. But one minor problem is I use 1600x900 for my desktop resolution since native res everything is usually tiny for me. 1600x900 everything looks perfect sized, but when I play Crysis or Age of Conan and the resolution is higher than my desktops and I quit the game or minimize, my text is all super blurry and stuff. To fix it I switch the resolution to 1440x900 and then back to 1600x900. I wanted to know if there is a way to stop that from happening since it gets tiresome to fix the resolution problem every time after gaming.

I'm using an NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT. I just updated the drivers and some Acer driver thing from Windows Update last night. I'm also using the DVI connection.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users