Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows are partially off screen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ingjr

Ingjr

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:38 PM

This is a minor problem, but annoying none the less. When ever I open a link on top of a window that I already have open, the new window is just a bit off the edge of the screen. I can drag it back on to center it, but can't get to the enlarge window button or the close window button. Question- Is there an easy way to get the new window centered when it opens on top of another one without dragging it back to center with the mouse? Hope this made sense. TIA. Don JR.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kevin Childers

Kevin Childers

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:24 AM

Check your Monitor settings as well as the display settings in your OS. If all else fails, try going back to factory defaults and work from there.

#3 Ingjr

Ingjr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

Thanks, I'll give it a whirl and see if that helps. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users