Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hotmail Picture Editing and Attaching Tool

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Diddy

Diddy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:53 PM

Hi.

I've searched for hours looking for a solution to my problem with no luck so I thought i'd try here...

When trying to attach photos to an outgoing email in Hotmail using the Picture Editing and Attaching Tool no photos appear in the folder I select in the explorer window.

I have all my windows folders down the left hand side. When I highlight a folder I know contains pictures I get the message 'No photos in this folder.'

My laptop computer is brand new and has windows XP home edition included together with service pack 2. I downloaded the photo tool without any problems onto my computer. All other aspects of hotmail work OK except the photo tool which used to work on my old computer.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance....

Diddy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users