Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing Myself

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Janyus3

Janyus3

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 PM

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:36 AM

:thumbsup: Hi All,
This is my first time using this Forum, so I hope you will go easy on me if I make a few mistakes. I came here after several nights of total frustration from trying to fix a problem which I will post later, when I have more time, and when I decide on the appropriate forum for it.
I have always been able to fix my PC problems in the past, even if it meant reformatting the hard drive and reinstalling Windows (not my favorite thing to do), but this time I am really stymied. I am looking for an easier fix than a format, So, I am so very glad you are here, and that I found you.
I will be in touch later.
Thanks,
Jan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 PM

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:24 AM

Reformatting is a last resort, and I think you can avoid it by posting about your problem with as much information as you can so that our Members can help you. Don't worry if you post in the wrong forum; experienced Moderators will move it to the most appropriate forum where it will get the best help.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users