Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hi Y'all Im a Texan wino getting help here!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cellarmaster

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:33 AM

Hi all! I supposeI should have read other intros to see what everyone is writing in these but I've been too perplexed at reading various forums and solutions...suffice to say that helping my friend fix his computer seems a much scarier task now... I was a fan of TomCoyote who helped me fix some other problems in the past but now realize that this whole security issue seems much bigger than I'm comfortable with...that said using the security features I've learned within the last four years I have yet to experience one single virus(er at least that any of my protection programs had detected LOL). My buddy came to me with his ailments and I immediatley came here for their solutions...assuming I have no issues installing the programs recommended(I already have and am preparing to try a second tme before I start new threads of DDS/HJT) the second time around. I trust I will have my friend rogue free in no time! Thanks for everything you all do and keep fighting the war for us! I'm just a regular restaurant guy who's happy to help with any wine questions in return for all y'all do for us tech newbies...I'm a certified sommelier living in Austin, TX who drinks Way too much wine. Thanks again!
Fabian (the emoticon is my wine face LOL)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:00 AM

Interesting intro Cellarmaster, LOL.

Welcome to BleepingComputer.

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users