Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ps2 online

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 11 July 2005 - 04:39 PM

you may all think im a bit thick as i asked this same question a few days ago about xbox live but i cant use it as aol dont support it :thumbsup: so i have decided to go with ps2 online at least until i can get xbox live or the new gen consoles come out does any one know how much ps2 online costs i know the price of the stuff i need i just need to know the monthly fee because i have heard some different things one of which is that its free :flowers: but i personally think that it will cost does anyone have it and if so can you tell me the price
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 11 July 2005 - 04:57 PM

you may all think im a bit thick as i asked this same question a few days ago about xbox live but i cant use it as aol dont support it  :thumbsup:  so i have decided to go with ps2 online at least until i can get xbox live or the new gen consoles come out does any one know how much ps2 online costs i know the price of the stuff i need i just need to know the monthly fee because i have heard some different things one of which is that its free  :flowers: but i personally think that it will cost does anyone have it and if so can you tell me the price

The only thing you have to pay for on Ps2 online is MMORPG's such as FFXI or Everquest. Every other game besides online RPG's should be free (at least everyone i've played online has been free).

Edited by Heretic Monkey, 11 July 2005 - 04:57 PM.

#3 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:40 AM

kool im definitly gonna get it then thnx for the help m8

#4 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2005 - 11:20 AM

actually why im here is there a way to get it wireless cus thats what i have on my pc and the routers downstairs and i dont really want any more wires if i can help it (the house is like a currys warehouse at the moment)

#5 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 12 July 2005 - 11:38 AM

kool im definitly gonna get it then thnx for the help m8

No prob....

The wireless thing, however, i'm completely clueless. I usually just use the "unplug/reset the modem" technique to switch it between my box and ps2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users