Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing - Richard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RDVoller

RDVoller

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:04 AM

Hello Everyone,

A gracious good day to all of you. I do have a problem, otherwise why would I start here? However, I also want to learn and help. My time is limited to an hour or two each day to devote to this endeavor. I also know that it will require dedication on my part to get started and brought up to speed. I look forward to chatting with many of you in the future; in the meantime, I will post my problem in the appropriate area and seek help. If there is something I should be doing please tell me, I'm a noob so I need guidance. Thank you, Rich

Edited by RDVoller, 22 July 2009 - 04:06 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 1002 Richard S

1002 Richard S

• Members
  • 277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 AM

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:58 AM

Greetings from another Richard!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 AM

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:17 AM

Welcome to BC!
When you post about your problem, the more information you can provide the faster our Members can help you.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 RDVoller

RDVoller
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

Welcome to BC!
When you post about your problem, the more information you can provide the faster our Members can help you.
Regards,
John

Thanks for the advice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users