Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New here & computer illiterate!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CluelessUser

CluelessUser

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

Hello all. This is my first time using a site like this so, get ready for the dumb questions!

I'm located in the third coast part of the U. S. in the great state of Texas, otherwise known as hurricane alley. Yep, I was right in the path of Ike. Thankfully, I'm about 75 miles from the coast so we didn't get any damage but, boy what a ride!

Well, I'm not too good on intros so I'll close this one before I say something stupid.

See you in the help areas!

CluelessUser

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

Hello CluelessUser and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users