Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error message

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sisterrita

sisterrita

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 AM

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:54 PM

I am running Windows XP. Just recently when I attempt to download a game I have purchased I get the following:

win32Dep.lua:90: attempt to call method 'QueryDWORDValue' (a nil value)

I have purchased from this site for the last couple of years, no problem. Is this an issue with my machine or is it something with the website itself?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 joseibarra

joseibarra

• Members
  • 1,017 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 AM

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:16 AM

I used Google to search for that message and found this from the RealArcade Gaming Community Forum which is here:

http://real.lithium.com/real/board?board.id=RealArcade

The message about this problem is a little down the page here:

http://real.lithium.com/real/board/message...thread.id=23339

It was first posted on 7/16, brought to the attention of some staff person and the problem was still happening on 7/20 (yesterday).

Looks like they know about it and might be working to resolve it.

It looks like them, not you :thumbsup:

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates.

#3 sisterrita

sisterrita
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 AM

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

Thank you so much! :thumbsup:

I was getting worried cuz I did all the "regual stuff", disk clean up, defrag, scans. etc. and nothing helped. Well at least got this puter cleaned up some. :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users