Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

jscript.dll and quartz.dll always crashing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 infinity92

infinity92

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:24 AM

these 2 files always crash when I open a program that uses them. i already tried installing the latest version of java and also an older version but the problem still persists. also, this only happened after i put back my older RAMs and after I reformatted my pc. my old 2x256mb works properly just before i replaced it with a 1gb RAM. the new RAM seems to be crashing everything so i just put back my older RAMs but after that these two files are crashing.

what seems to be the problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 AM

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:09 AM

quartz.dll is for DirectX
You might want to reinstall/update your video driver
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 infinity92

infinity92
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:44 AM

my video driver is already the latest version.

--- i can't use microsoft update because it uses javascript.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users