Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win32/Cryptor, Trojan Horses Generic13.ATPH, Downloader.Zlob.ANSF, Generic13.BQW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 chefbrad

chefbrad

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 18 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

Computer crashed after it got infected with viruses. I eventually got it running and I think cleaned them out with Superantispyware and AVG, but browsers and computer still running slow. I'm primarily using Firefox as browser and Windows XP sp3. Attaching HJT log. Thanks for any help!

Below is a copy of log from AVG resident shield infections:

Virus found Win32/Cryptor;"C:\System Volume Information\_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP220\A0029324.dll";"Moved to Virus Vault";"7/16/2009, 11:56:04 PM";"file";"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"

Trojan horse Generic13.ATPH;"C:\System Volume Information\_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP220\A0029325.dll";"Moved to Virus Vault";"7/16/2009, 11:56:04 PM";"file";"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"

Trojan horse Downloader.Zlob.ANSF;"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UACqgojufuawyoiatact.dll";"Moved to Virus Vault";"7/16/2009, 11:26:50 PM";"file";"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"

Trojan horse Generic13.BQVV;"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UACjunotjyfxgygeoety.dll";"Moved to Virus Vault";"7/16/2009, 11:26:49 PM";"file";"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"

Virus found Win32/Cryptor;"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UACbpiqgqesxjndwvelt.dll";"Moved to Virus Vault";"7/16/2009, 11:26:49 PM";"file";"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"

Trojan horse Generic13.ATPH;"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UACausptofnebtlbaoia.dll";"Moved to Virus Vault";"7/16/2009, 11:26:49 PM";"file";"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hello chefbrad and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#3 chefbrad

chefbrad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:09 AM

Thanks for your help! AVG seems to have cleared it up, but I had another infection on the 27th. Just want to make sure.

#4 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

Hello.

One of the infection showed rootkit. Those don't appear to be avtive. Let's run a rootkit scan to make sure and I'll warn you about rootkits afterwards.

Download and Run Scan with GMER

We will use GMER to scan for rootkits.This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop. Unzip/extract the file to its own folder. (Click here for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 2000 users click here.
  • Close any and all open programs, as this process may crash your computer.
  • Double click Posted Image or Posted Image on your desktop.
  • When you have done this, close all running programs.
    There is a small chance this application may crash your computer so save any work you have open.
  • Double-click on Gmer.exe to start the program. Right-click and select Run As Administrator... if you are using Vista
  • Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
    If it detects rootkit activity, you will receive a prompt (refer below) to run a full scan. Click NO..
    Posted Image
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Please UNCHECK the following:
    • Sections
    • IAT/EAT
    • Registry
    • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
    • Show all (Don't miss this one!)
  • Click on Posted Image and wait for the scan to finish.
  • If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • Push Posted Image and save the logfile to your desktop.
  • Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post.

If GMER doesn't work in Normal Mode try running it in Safe Mode

Note: Do Not run any program while GMER is running
*Note*: Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any actions on "<--- ROOKIT" entries

---

Download and run MalwareBytes Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

For complete or visual instructions on installing and running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware please read this link

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#5 chefbrad

chefbrad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

When I ran GMER it took a several hours to complete then closed before I had a chance to save a log. However here is the log from the Malware:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39
Database version: 2541
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

8/1/2009 2:55:06 PM
mbam-log-2009-08-01 (14-55-06).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 99232
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 51 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 4
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{df058c45-cd18-453e-8745-5a77f60722ab} (Adware.Gdown) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{b5a33c35-7298-4d15-8753-a2e851e2eab3} (Adware.Gdown) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{f0d2b812-752d-4af1-a2fb-968c4d8446db} (Adware.Gdown) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{e856b973-45fd-4559-8f82-eab539144667} (Adware.Gdown) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GTDownDE_87.ocx (Adware.Gdown) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Fonts\kryptonian.zip (Worm.Archive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Thanks again!

#6 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:58 AM

Hello.

Run RootRepeal for me instead.

Malwarebytes detected a few worm and adware components.

Download and run RootRepeal CR

Please download RootRepeal to your desktop
Alternative Download Link 2
Alternative Download Link 3
  • Physically disconnect your machine from the internet as your system will be unprotected.
  • Unzip it to it's own folder
  • Close/Disable all other programs especially your security programs (anti-spyware, anti-virus, and firewall) Refer to this page, if you are unsure how.
  • Double-click on RootRepeal.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, please right-click and run as Administrator...
  • Click the Report tab at the bottom.
  • Now click the Scan button in the Report Tab. Posted Image
  • A box will pop up, check the boxes beside ALL SIX
    Posted Image
  • Now click OK.
  • Another box will open, check the boxes beside all the drives, eg : C:\, then click OK.
  • The scan will take a little while to run, so let it go unhindered.
  • Once it is done, click the Save Report button. Posted Image
  • Save it as RepealScan and save it to your desktop
  • Reconnect to the internet.
  • Post the log here in your reply.
Thanks.
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#7 chefbrad

chefbrad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:36 PM

Hi,
When I ran the rootrepeal it gave me a PE image error, but I ran the scan anyway.

ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Start Time: 2009/08/02 19:09
Program Version: Version 1.3.3.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3
==================================================

Drivers
-------------------
Name: dump_atapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Address: 0xA7842000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xF7995000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: fqjeve.sys
Image Path: fqjeve.sys
Address: 0xF75F7000 Size: 61440 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: rootrepeal.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys
Address: 0xA2C83000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: -

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------
Path: C:\hiberfil.sys

Path: c:\documents and settings\brad\privacie\index.dat
Status: Allocation size mismatch (API: 110592, Raw: 106496)

Path: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\avg8\cfg\sched.cfg

Path: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\pure networks\log\logfile.nmsrvc_exe.txt

SSDT
-------------------
#: 025 Function Name: NtClose
Status: Hooked by "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\driver\platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys" at address 0xb140f8a0

#: 122 Function Name: NtOpenProcess
Status: Hooked by "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\driver\platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys" at address 0xb140f8d0

#: 257 Function Name: NtTerminateProcess
Status: Hooked by "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\driver\platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys" at address 0xb140f980

#: 258 Function Name: NtTerminateThread
Status: Hooked by "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\driver\platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys" at address 0xb140fa20

#: 277 Function Name: NtWriteVirtualMemory
Status: Hooked by "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\driver\platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys" at address 0xb140fac0

Stealth Objects
-------------------
Object: Hidden Handle [Index: 1852, Type: Thread]
Process: nmsrvc.exe (PID: 3336) Address: 0x88eb4498 Size: -

Object: Hidden Handle [Index: 2224, Type: Thread]
Process: nmsrvc.exe (PID: 3336) Address: 0x8941f820 Size: -

==EOF==

Thanks!

#8 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:30 AM

Hello.

Please run OTL scan for me.

Download and run OTL
  • Download OTL by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop. If you are using Vista, please right-click and select run as administrator
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • It will now begin to scan, please be paitent while it scans.
  • Two reports will open once it's done.
  • Please copy and paste them in your next reply:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#9 chefbrad

chefbrad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:55 AM

OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/4/2009 6:50:00 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.0.10.4 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.15 Gb Available Physical Memory | 57.90% Memory free
2.58 Gb Paging File | 1.97 Gb Available in Paging File | 76.45% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 756 1512 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 285.34 Gb Total Space | 97.50 Gb Free Space | 34.17% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive F: | 35.84 Gb Total Space | 35.40 Gb Free Space | 98.78% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: DEBRAD
Current User Name: Brad
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.com [@ = ComFile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found
.exe [@ = exefile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found
.hta [@ = htafile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found
.vbs [@ = VBSFile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"3587:TCP" = 3587:TCP:*:Enabled:Windows Peer-to-Peer Grouping
"3540:UDP" = 3540:UDP:*:Enabled:Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRP)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"3587:TCP" = 3587:TCP:*:Disabled:Windows Peer-to-Peer Grouping
"3540:UDP" = 3540:UDP:*:Enabled:Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRP)
"67:UDP" = 67:UDP:*:Enabled:DHCP Discovery Service
"3724:TCP" = 3724:TCP:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader: 3724

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0 -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0a -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:MSN Messenger 7.5 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe" = C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe:*:Enabled:RealPlayer -- (RealNetworks, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1137202611\ee\aim6.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1137202611\ee\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM -- (America Online, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\PocketSoft\RTPatch\AutoRTP\artpschd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\PocketSoft\RTPatch\AutoRTP\artpschd.exe:*:Enabled:artpschd -- (Pocket Soft, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Disabled:MSN Messenger 7.5 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Media Player -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\swupdate.exe" = C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\swupdate.exe:*:Disabled:Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic Update Program -- (BioWare Corp.)
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" = C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Disabled:Windows Messenger -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1137202611\ee\aolsoftware.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1137202611\ee\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services -- (America Online, Inc.)
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe -- ()
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqnrs08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqnrs08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqnrs08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgam.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgam.exe:*:Enabled:avgam.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe:*:Enabled:avgnsx.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe:*:Enabled:avgwdsvc -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\java.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\java.exe:*:Enabled:java -- (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgdiag.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgdiag.exe:*:Enabled:avgdiag.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgdiagex.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgdiagex.exe:*:Enabled:avgdiagex.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe" = C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\My Pictures\addisons stuff\UTORRENT.EXE.exe" = C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\My Pictures\addisons stuff\UTORRENT.EXE.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" = C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox -- (Mozilla Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\BackgroundDownloader.exe" = C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\BackgroundDownloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\WINDOWS\LMI41D.tmp\lmi_rescue.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\LMI41D.tmp\lmi_rescue.exe:*:Enabled:LogMeIn Rescue -- File not found
"C:\WINDOWS\LMI45D.tmp\lmi_rescue.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\LMI45D.tmp\lmi_rescue.exe:*:Enabled:LogMeIn Rescue -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Pure Networks Platform Service -- (Pure Networks, Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{001E7FB6-BB6B-4ED0-BEDC-B5404ED96D4E}" = DocProc
"{02627ee5-eaca-4742-a9cc-e687631773e4}" = Nero ShowTime
"{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}" = Bonjour
"{086a7d8c-0a38-4c7f-819a-620275550d5c}" = Nero Burning ROM Help
"{09633A5E-3089-41A8-9FF1-382171423C5D}" = PSSWCORE
"{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}" = Sonic Update Manager
"{0a88ba2b-7f58-486f-a531-b524d3e56c71}" = Nero 9 Trial
"{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}" = Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
"{0F1A3568-7419-4115-A207-512B9F688267}" = Creative Memories Memory Manager 2
"{0F756CD9-4A1E-409B-B101-601DDC4C03AA}" = Qualxserve Service Agreement
"{0FA9A7F0-B2B3-52C9-2034-5F28C9DB525C}" = TweetDeck
"{10E1E87C-656C-4D08-86D6-5443D28583BE}" = TrayApp
"{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}" = Sonic DLA
"{121634B0-2F4B-11D3-ADA3-00C04F52DD52}" = Windows Installer Clean Up
"{13F00518-807A-4B3A-83B0-A7CD90F3A398}" = MarketResearch
"{15095BF3-A3D7-4DDF-B193-3A496881E003}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
"{15B8AFD9-92E9-4E86-96D9-83FAC510B82E}" = HPPhotoSmartPhotobookWebPack1
"{17334AAF-C9E7-483B-9F45-E3FCAF07FFA7}" = Intel® PROSet for Wired Connections
"{1753255A-0AEB-4220-8C75-607B73F0C133}" = Copy
"{1c00c7c5-e615-4139-b817-7f4003de68c0}" = Nero PhotoSnap Help
"{1E04F83B-2AB9-4301-9EF7-E86307F79C72}" = Google Earth
"{20400dbd-e6db-45b8-9b6b-1dd7033818ec}" = Nero InfoTool
"{22DE1881-9D24-4981-B5CC-EC7E9F2F4D52}" = Rhapsody Player Engine
"{22F761D1-8063-4170-ADF7-2D2F47834CA9}" = VideoToolkit01
"{2348b586-c9ae-46ce-936c-a68e9426e214}" = Nero StartSmart Help
"{25569723-DC5A-4467-A639-79535BF01B71}" = Adobe Help Center 2.1
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216014FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 14
"{284BD984-6E5C-4586-80A8-14D85E233497}" = Linksys EasyLink Advisor
"{29FA38B4-0AE4-4D0D-8A51-6165BB990BB0}" = WebReg
"{2A9A40C7-6670-4D5F-8F41-D12E2E08B48B}" = Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic ™
"{2E1A6A90-62A6-4862-9962-81DBFD001033}" = Nero 7 Essentials
"{2F28B3C9-2C89-4206-8B33-8ADC9577C49B}" = Scan
"{2FFE93F0-BB72-4E52-8761-354D1AAA9387}" = Sony Ericsson PC Suite 4.006.00
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150090}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150110}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}" = Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}" = Java™ 6 Update 3
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}" = Java™ 6 Update 7
"{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}" = Windows Media Player 10
"{33cf58f5-48d8-4575-83d6-96f574e4d83a}" = Nero DriveSpeed
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{359cfc0a-beb1-440d-95ba-cf63a86da34f}" = Nero Recode
"{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}" = Internet Explorer Default Page
"{368ba326-73ad-4351-84ed-3c0a7a52cc53}" = Nero Rescue Agent
"{37C8899D-FD70-481F-94AA-1F1B08765E22}" = Acronis True Image Home
"{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = NetWaiting
"{415CDA53-9100-476F-A7B2-476691E117C7}" = HP Smart Web Printing
"{43e39830-1826-415d-8bae-86845787b54b}" = Nero Vision
"{44B2E182-DD85-45FC-9F51-326B81D7C7F1}" = Fax
"{487B0B9B-DCD4-440D-89A0-A6EDE1A545A3}" = HPSSupply
"{491DD792-AD81-429C-9EB4-86DD3D22E333}" = Windows Communication Foundation
"{543E938C-BDC4-4933-A612-01293996845F}" = UnloadSupport
"{56C049BE-79E9-4502-BEA7-9754A3E60F9B}" = neroxml
"{56F3E1FF-54FE-4384-A153-6CCABA097814}" = Creative MediaSource
"{5809E7CF-4DCF-11D4-9875-00105ACE7734}" = Logitech MouseWare 9.79
"{595a3116-40bb-4e0f-a2e8-d7951da56270}" = NeroExpress
"{5C29CB8B-AC1E-4114-8D68-9CD080140D4A}" = Sony USB Driver
"{5d9be3c1-8ba4-4e7e-82fd-9f74fa6815d1}" = Nero Vision
"{5e08ecd1-c98e-4711-bf65-8fd736b3f969}" = Nero RescueAgent Help
"{60c731fb-c951-41ce-ad41-8e54c8594609}" = Nero Disc Copy Gadget Help
"{62ac81f6-bdd3-4110-9d36-3e9eaab40999}" = Nero CoverDesigner
"{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}" = Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Roxio Express Labeler 3
"{66E6CE0C-5A1E-430C-B40A-0C90FF1804A8}" = eSupportQFolder
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD 5.3
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6E179C77-7335-458D-9537-4F4EAC0181ED}" = Photo Click
"{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}" = Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
"{6F5E2F4A-377D-4700-B0E3-8F7F7507EA15}" = CustomerResearchQFolder
"{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}" = Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03
"{716E0306-8318-4364-8B8F-0CC4E9376BAC}" = MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{72DF62BD-FF36-424E-AA5F-D89BAFF2C249}" = RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
"{730837D4-FF5E-48DB-BA49-33E732DFF0B3}" = PanoStandAlone
"{74F7662C-B1DB-489E-A8AC-07A06B24978B}" = Dell System Restore
"{7583D2F8-8E7D-40C5-9862-4D218006FB84}" = AVG Identity Protection
"{76E41F43-59D2-4F30-BA42-9A762EE1E8DE}" = Avanquest update
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7748ac8c-18e3-43bb-959b-088faea16fb2}" = Nero StartSmart
"{77e33d87-255e-413e-9c8d-eed2a7f9bebf}" = Nero Live Help
"{7829db6f-a066-4e40-8912-cb07887c20bb}" = Nero BurnRights
"{788A9E76-1079-445D-B9A1-6DBB9420F7C3}" = Sony Ericsson PC Suite
"{78D944D7-A97B-4004-AB0A-B5AD06839940}" = My Way Search Assistant
"{7D1B85BD-AA07-48B8-808D-67A4067FC6BD}" = Windows Workflow Foundation
"{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Modem Helper
"{81A60A13-224D-4637-8203-3EAC03B121A4}" = Seagate DiscWizard
"{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-114079860}" = Tri Peaks 2 Quest For The Ruby Ring
"{83202942-84b3-4c50-8622-b8c0aa2d2885}" = Nero Express Help
"{85243696-5e58-4357-9cf8-3498c609941d}" = NeroLiveGadget Help
"{869200db-287a-4dc0-b02b-2b6787fbcd4c}" = Nero DiscSpeed
"{87E2B986-07E8-477a-93DC-AF0B6758B192}" = DocProcQFolder
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8B48454D-DC0E-4AA6-9629-8B628519243D}" = GSP 100,000 Clipart Vol.1
"{8C6027FD-53DC-446D-BB75-CACD7028A134}" = HP Update
"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{907B4640-266B-4A21-92FB-CD1A86CD0F63}" = RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
"{91130409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003
"{93F54611-2701-454e-94AB-623F458D9E6B}" = DeviceDiscovery
"{95120000-0038-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Time Zone Data Update Tool for Microsoft Office Outlook
"{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}" = Sonic RecordNow!
"{98a67610-a3b5-4098-a423-3708040026d3}" = "Nero SoundTrax Help
"{99ECF41F-5CCA-42BD-B8B8-A8333E2E2944}" = iTunes
"{9B52B30C-F65C-4244-ABCE-215E46E27AF0}" = Palm Desktop
"{9e82b934-9a25-445b-b8df-8012808074ac}" = Nero PhotoSnap
"{9e9fdde6-2c26-492a-85a0-05646b3f2795}" = NeroLiveGadget
"{a209525b-3377-43f4-b886-32f6b6e7356f}" = Nero WaveEditor
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A3C7B70F-E60A-4429-B0EF-D5289EF89C5B}" = Creative Memories StoryBook Creator 2.0
"{A5CC2A09-E9D3-49EC-923D-03874BBD4C2C}" = Windows Defender Signatures
"{A7B609FB-83D8-4FC3-8477-1BC65ECFE85B}" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
"{A8F2089B-1F79-4BF6-B385-A2C2B0B9A74D}" = ImagXpress
"{AB5D51AE-EBC3-438D-872C-705C7C2084B0}" = DeviceManagementQFolder
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}" = Adobe Reader 7.0.7
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-7050000000A7}" = Adobe Reader 7.0.5 Language Support
"{ad6bc5cc-2ef0-49c4-b33d-cdc8b2c4dc80}" = Nero Recode Help
"{AEA07F97-9088-497c-8821-0F36BD5DC251}" = HPProductAssistant
"{AF7FC1CA-79DF-43c3-90A3-33EFEB9294CE}" = AIO_Scan
"{b1adf008-e898-4fe2-8a1f-690d9a06acaf}" = DolbyFiles
"{b2ec4a38-b545-4a00-8214-13fe0e915e6d}" = Advertising Center
"{B34E4B72-37C6-4f79-A5B3-008EEFC6EA8B}" = PS_AIO_02_Software_min
"{B46AC30C-22D2-4610-B041-1DA7BB29EB57}" = HP Photosmart All-In-One Software 9.0
"{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
"{b78120a0-cf84-4366-a393-4d0a59bc546c}" = Menu Templates - Starter Kit
"{B7E5D642-E74E-40a4-B5C7-6AB6EE916814}" = PS_AIO_02_ProductContext
"{BA1E1AFD-D1F2-4C52-88C3-186FC5E61604}" = RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
"{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}" = Windows Presentation Foundation
"{BAFFEF7F-08B3-45b3-B215-418175C4E9DD}" = c5200_Help
"{BC10649A-983B-494e-AD1F-DE0BF717D701}" = PS_AIO_02_Software
"{BCD6CD1A-0DBE-412E-9F25-3B500D1E6BA1}" = SolutionCenter
"{BD57EA4D-026E-4F08-9B93-080E282B81FE}" = iPod for Windows 2006-06-28
"{bd5ca0da-71ad-43da-b19e-6eee0c9adc9a}" = Nero ControlCenter
"{C1FE831C-C1FB-4D2F-95C3-32473F49BC7F}" = G10A942EN
"{C337BDAF-CB4E-47E2-BE1A-CB31BB7DD0E3}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{C34FAEF3-4241-4C4E-9CFF-7BBD8BCEABE7}" = WebEx Support Manager for Internet Explorer
"{c5a7cb6c-e76d-408f-ba0e-85605420fe9d}" = SoundTrax
"{C708333C-B1B9-43be-B797-49FEC7A8D15B}" = C5200
"{C78EAC6F-7A73-452E-8134-DBB2165C5A68}" = QuickTime
"{C9507D0D-1A9C-486E-91D6-33A71CCA55F2}" = Pure Networks Platform
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{cc019e3f-59d2-4486-8d4b-878105b62a71}" = Nero DiscSpeed
"{ce96f5a5-584d-4f8f-aa3e-9baed413db72}" = Nero CoverDesigner Help
"{CEB3A11A-03EA-11DA-BFBD-00065BBDC0B5}" = MSN Messenger 7.5
"{CEB481CC-F57C-4397-81A0-DADD22257047}" = Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit
"{d025a639-b9c9-417d-8531-208859000af8}" = NeroBurningROM
"{D0E39A1D-0CEE-4D85-B4A2-E3BE990D075E}" = Destination Component
"{D1E03284-66FD-4292-8239-504CEC5B0CC3}" = C5200_doccd
"{D5068583-D569-468B-9755-5FBF5848F46F}" = Sony Picture Utility
"{D74CFE48-087F-46E1-80E6-E2950E1A8DCE}" = HP Photosmart Essential 2.5
"{d9dcf92e-72eb-412d-ac71-3b01276e5f8b}" = Nero ShowTime
"{DDBB28C8-B2AA-45A1-8DCE-059A798509FB}" = MobileMe Control Panel
"{DE114695-AE58-4B66-8E0F-2505188602FB}_is1" = Uninstall Startup Inspector
"{df6a95f5-adc1-406a-bdc6-2aa7cc0182aa}" = Nero Live
"{E2662C24-B31E-4349-A084-32EB76E8B760}" = BufferChm
"{e498385e-1c51-459a-b45f-1721e37aa1a0}" = Movie Templates - Starter Kit
"{E535C94A-B87F-4182-BEA8-1E9322078D3E}" = Cards_Calendar_OrderGift_DoMorePlugout
"{e5c7d048-f9b4-4219-b323-8bdb01a2563d}" = Nero DriveSpeed
"{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Digital Line Detect
"{e8631efb-6b9a-426c-b1ce-e7173ca26bf8}" = Nero WaveEditor Help
"{e8a80433-302b-4ff1-815d-fcc8eac482ff}" = Nero Installer
"{E9C18EBD-85BE-47D0-AA73-3FEDCC976B04}" = Toolbox
"{f1861f30-3419-44db-b2a1-c274825698b3}" = Nero Disc Copy Gadget
"{F1E63043-54FC-429B-AB2C-31AF9FBA4BC7}" = 32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
"{f4041dce-3fe1-4e18-8a9e-9de65231ee36}" = Nero ControlCenter
"{f6bdd7c5-89ed-4569-9318-469aa9732572}" = Nero BurnRights
"{fbcdfd61-7dcf-4e71-9226-873ba0053139}" = Nero InfoTool
"{FD8D8B04-BEAD-4A55-AA1D-62D2373E7DEA}" = Status
"{FE242C4A-4AF0-4E9F-ABFF-92CA3CEE8761}" = MySpaceIM
"Action Replay Code Manager_is1" = Action Replay Code Manager
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Photoshop Elements 5" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
"Advanced Video FX Utility" = Advanced Video FX Utility
"ALLTEL.MCCInstall" = Windstream Broadband Check-up Center
"AolCoach2_en" = AOL Coach Version 2.0(Build:20041026.5 en)
"Audacity_is1" = Audacity 1.2.6
"AVG8Uninstall" = AVG 8.5
"CCleaner" = CCleaner (remove only)
"Citrix ICA Web Client" = Citrix ICA Web Client
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200F14F1" = Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem
"Coupon Printer for Windows4.0" = Coupon Printer for Windows
"Creative PD0630" = Creative WebCam Live! Driver (1.02.03.0606)
"Creative Photo Manager" = Creative Photo Manager
"Creative WebCam Center" = Creative WebCam Center
"Creative WebCam Live! User's Guide English" = Creative WebCam Live! User's Guide (English)
"DellSupport" = Dell Support 5.0.0 (630)
"Encyclopaedia Britannica 2005 Deluxe Edition CD-ROM" = Encyclopaedia Britannica 2005 Deluxe Edition CD-ROM
"EsetOnlineScanner" = ESET Online Scanner
"G-Force" = G-Force
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 9.0
"HP Photosmart Essential" = HP Photosmart Essential 3.0
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 9.0
"HPExtendedCapabilities" = HP Customer Participation Program 9.0
"HPOCR" = HP OCR Software 9.0
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{284BD984-6E5C-4586-80A8-14D85E233497}" = Linksys EasyLink Advisor
"InstallShield_{8B48454D-DC0E-4AA6-9629-8B628519243D}" = GSP 100,000 Clipart Vol.1
"InstallShield_{BD57EA4D-026E-4F08-9B93-080E282B81FE}" = iPod for Windows 2006-06-28
"LEX 18 Desktop Weather" = LEX 18 Desktop Weather
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
"Mozilla Firefox (3.5.2)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.5.2)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"MSN Toolbar" = MSN Toolbar
"MSNINST" = MSN
"Musicnotes Player_is1" = Musicnotes Player V1.22.3
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"PROSet" = Intel® PRO Network Adapters and Drivers
"RealArcade 1.2" = RealArcade
"Sibelius Scorch Plugin_is1" = Sibelius Scorch Plugin 5.2.5.48
"SystemRequirementsLab" = System Requirements Lab
"Update Service" = Update Service
"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
"Wdf01007" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.7
"WebCam Live! Product Registration" = WebCam Live! Product Registration
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinZip" = WinZip
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"World of Warcraft" = World of Warcraft
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"Xfire" = Xfire (remove only)
"XpsEPSC" = XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Move Networks Player - IE" = Move Networks Media Player for Internet Explorer
"New LEGO Digital Designer" = LEGO Digital Designer

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 6/28/2009 10:48:12 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Microsoft Office 11 | ID = 2000
Description = Accepted Safe Mode action : Microsoft Office Outlook.

Error - 7/5/2009 2:46:08 AM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application firefox.exe, version 1.9.1.3462, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 7/5/2009 2:46:12 AM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application firefox.exe, version 1.9.1.3462, hang module hungapp,

Error - 7/5/2009 2:46:28 AM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1336522659.

Error - 7/5/2009 2:46:28 AM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1336522659.

Error - 7/7/2009 2:48:15 AM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 7/14/2009 8:30:13 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application firefox.exe, version 1.9.1.3462, faulting module
NPSWF32.dll, version 10.0.22.87, fault address 0x00150bb3.

Error - 7/17/2009 5:30:45 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 7/27/2009 11:01:53 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application msimn.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 8/3/2009 12:13:54 AM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application acrord32.exe, version 7.0.7.142, faulting module
ewh32.api, version 7.0.7.142, fault address 0x0000442d.

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/25/2009 8:01:57 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = PlugPlayManager | ID = 11
Description = The device Root\LEGACY_SASDIFSV\0000 disappeared from the system without
first being prepared for removal.

Error - 7/25/2009 8:01:57 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = PlugPlayManager | ID = 11
Description = The device Root\LEGACY_SASENUM\0000 disappeared from the system without

Description = The device Root\LEGACY_SASKUTIL\0000 disappeared from the system without

Error - 7/25/2009 9:31:00 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The MCSTRM service failed to start due to the following error: %%2

Error - 7/26/2009 12:28:30 AM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The MCSTRM service failed to start due to the following error: %%2

Error - 7/26/2009 7:31:21 AM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 7/29/2009 5:09:30 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 8/1/2009 12:44:01 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 8/1/2009 2:57:10 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 8/1/2009 2:57:14 PM | Computer Name = DEBRAD | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
abp480n5 adpu160m agp440 agpCPQ Aha154x aic78u2 aic78xx AliIde alim1541 amdagp amsint asc asc3350p
asc3550
cbidf
cd20xrnt
CmdIde
Cpqarray
dac2w2k
dac960nt
dpti2o
hpn
i2omp
ini910u
IntelIde
mraid35x
perc2
perc2hib
ql1080
Ql10wnt
ql12160
ql1240
ql1280
sisagp
Sparrow
symc810
symc8xx
sym_hi
sym_u3
TosIde
ultra
viaagp
ViaIde

< End of report >

OTL logfile created on: 8/4/2009 6:50:00 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.0.10.4 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.15 Gb Available Physical Memory | 57.90% Memory free
2.58 Gb Paging File | 1.97 Gb Available in Paging File | 76.45% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 756 1512 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 285.34 Gb Total Space | 97.50 Gb Free Space | 34.17% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive F: | 35.84 Gb Total Space | 35.40 Gb Free Space | 98.78% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: DEBRAD
Current User Name: Brad
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2008/04/13 20:12:19 | 01,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
PRC - [2003/09/17 12:43:36 | 00,057,344 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
PRC - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,127,035 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
PRC - [2009/07/28 08:04:02 | 02,000,152 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
PRC - [2009/02/26 13:46:22 | 01,579,528 | ---- | M] (AVG) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\bin\AVGIDSUI.exe
PRC - [2009/07/13 14:03:10 | 00,292,128 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
PRC - [2009/07/18 14:08:01 | 00,148,888 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2007/04/19 22:29:56 | 00,149,024 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Seagate\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
PRC - [2008/10/03 22:39:54 | 00,554,264 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
PRC - [2009/05/29 13:41:26 | 00,144,712 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2009/07/28 08:03:55 | 00,297,752 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
PRC - [2009/07/28 08:03:51 | 01,370,488 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgfws8.exe
PRC - [2009/02/26 13:46:22 | 00,563,720 | ---- | M] (AVG) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\Bin\AVGIDSWatcher.exe
PRC - [2008/12/12 11:17:38 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
PRC - [2009/07/18 14:08:01 | 00,152,984 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2007/11/16 21:34:26 | 00,303,104 | ---- | M] (Motive Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
PRC - [2003/06/20 01:25:00 | 00,322,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
PRC - [2009/07/28 08:03:49 | 00,832,792 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgam.exe
PRC - [2009/07/28 08:04:10 | 00,486,680 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
PRC - [2008/05/16 15:01:00 | 00,159,812 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
PRC - [2009/07/28 08:03:58 | 00,595,736 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
PRC - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,019,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tcpsvcs.exe
PRC - [2000/06/26 09:44:20 | 00,053,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
PRC - [2008/05/16 06:11:44 | 00,648,504 | ---- | M] (Pure Networks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
PRC - [2009/07/13 14:02:50 | 00,542,496 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
PRC - [2009/02/26 13:46:20 | 05,576,712 | ---- | M] (AVG) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\Bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe
PRC - [2009/02/26 13:46:20 | 00,596,488 | ---- | M] (AVG) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\bin\AVGIDSMonitor.exe
PRC - [2006/10/20 21:21:24 | 00,036,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
PRC - [2009/08/03 21:39:06 | 00,908,280 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2009/08/04 06:49:16 | 00,514,048 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\OTL.exe

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2008/10/03 22:39:54 | 00,554,264 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe -- (AcrSch2Svc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/12/22 07:31:50 | 00,108,712 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe -- (AdobeActiveFileMonitor5.0 [Disabled | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/05/29 13:41:26 | 00,144,712 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/10/24 01:47:22 | 00,033,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe -- (aspnet_state [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/07/28 08:03:55 | 00,297,752 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe -- (avg8wd [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2009/07/28 08:03:51 | 01,370,488 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgfws8.exe -- (avgfws8 [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2009/02/26 13:46:20 | 05,576,712 | ---- | M] (AVG) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\Bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe -- (AVGIDSAgent [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2009/02/26 13:46:22 | 00,563,720 | ---- | M] (AVG) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\Bin\AVGIDSWatcher.exe -- (AVGIDSWatcher [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/12/12 11:17:38 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe -- (Bonjour Service [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/10/24 01:47:40 | 00,070,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [1999/12/13 11:01:00 | 00,044,032 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.EXE -- (Creative Service for CDROM Access [Disabled | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/10/20 21:21:24 | 00,036,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe -- (FontCache3.0.0.0 [On_Demand | Running])
SRV - [2008/04/13 20:12:02 | 00,038,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll -- (helpsvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/03/11 22:37:52 | 00,217,088 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll -- (hpqcxs08 [On_Demand | Running])
SRV - [2007/03/11 23:02:52 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll -- (hpqddsvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2005/04/04 00:41:10 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe -- (IDriverT [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/10/30 03:33:58 | 00,741,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe -- (idsvc [Unknown | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/07/13 14:02:50 | 00,542,496 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe -- (iPod Service [On_Demand | Running])
SRV - [2009/07/18 14:08:01 | 00,152,984 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/06/26 12:52:42 | 00,204,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Updater\bin\LinksysUpdater.exe -- (LinksysUpdater [Disabled | Stopped])
SRV - [2007/11/16 21:34:26 | 00,303,104 | ---- | M] (Motive Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe -- (McciCMService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2003/06/20 01:25:00 | 00,322,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE -- (MDM [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/04/24 14:22:38 | 00,779,824 | ---- | M] (Nero AG) -- C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe -- (NBService [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/12/05 17:11:54 | 00,935,208 | ---- | M] (Nero AG) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Nero BackItUp 4\NBService.exe -- (Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0 [Disabled | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/11/08 17:35:36 | 00,043,520 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPZinw12.dll -- (Net Driver HPZ12 [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2003/12/17 15:59:48 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe -- (NetSvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/10/30 03:34:02 | 00,122,880 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe -- (NetTcpPortSharing [Disabled | Stopped])
SRV - [2007/04/24 14:25:58 | 00,267,824 | ---- | M] (Nero AG) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe -- (NMIndexingService [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/05/16 06:11:44 | 00,648,504 | ---- | M] (Pure Networks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe -- (nmservice [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/05/16 15:01:00 | 00,159,812 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe -- (NVSvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,066,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ipxsap.dll -- (NwSapAgent [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2003/07/28 14:28:22 | 00,089,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE -- (ose [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/04/13 20:12:02 | 00,105,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\p2pgasvc.dll -- (p2pgasvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/11/08 17:35:38 | 00,053,248 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPZipm12.dll -- (Pml Driver HPZ12 [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,019,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tcpsvcs.exe -- (SimpTcp [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/05/03 14:31:12 | 00,074,656 | R--- | M] (MicroVision Development, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe -- (stllssvr [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2000/06/26 09:44:20 | 00,053,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe -- (WMDM PMSP Service [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/10/18 21:05:24 | 00,913,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe -- (WMPNetworkSvc [On_Demand | Stopped])

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2001/08/17 15:51:56 | 00,005,248 | ---- | M] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys -- (AliIde [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:39 | 00,043,008 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys -- (amdagp [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:00 | 00,026,496 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys -- (asc [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:51:58 | 00,014,848 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys -- (asc3550 [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2009/04/25 08:40:11 | 00,029,208 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys -- (Avgfwdx [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2009/04/25 08:40:11 | 00,029,208 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys -- (Avgfwfd [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2009/02/26 13:46:56 | 00,121,352 | R--- | M] (AVG Technologies ) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\driver\platform_XP\AVGIDSDriver.sys -- (AVGIDSDriver [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2009/02/26 13:46:56 | 00,025,608 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AVGIDSErHr.sys -- (AVGIDSErHr [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2009/02/26 13:46:56 | 00,030,216 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies ) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\driver\platform_XP\AVGIDSFilter.sys -- (AVGIDSFilter [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2009/02/26 13:46:56 | 00,027,232 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies ) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\driver\platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys -- (AVGIDSShim [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2009/07/28 08:04:10 | 00,335,240 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys -- (AvgLdx86 [System | Running])
DRV - [2009/07/28 08:04:10 | 00,027,784 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys -- (AvgMfx86 [System | Running])
DRV - [2009/04/25 08:40:10 | 00,012,552 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgrkx86.sys -- (AvgRkx86 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2009/04/25 08:40:08 | 00,108,552 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys -- (AvgTdiX [System | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:51:54 | 00,006,656 | ---- | M] (CMD Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys -- (CmdIde [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2003/09/22 10:48:00 | 00,130,192 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ctsfm2k.sys -- (ctsfm2k [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:16 | 00,179,584 | ---- | M] (Mylex Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys -- (dac2w2k [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2004/12/01 04:22:00 | 00,087,488 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys -- (drvmcdb [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/23 03:56:00 | 00,040,480 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\drvnddm.sys -- (drvnddm [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/02/10 17:49:14 | 00,154,112 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys -- (E100B [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2009/03/19 16:32:48 | 00,023,400 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2009/05/10 08:05:52 | 00,013,224 | ---- | M] (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ggflt.sys -- (ggflt [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2009/05/10 08:05:52 | 00,024,616 | ---- | M] (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ggsemc.sys -- (ggsemc [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/03/08 00:20:48 | 00,049,920 | R--- | M] (HP) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys -- (HPZid412 [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/03/08 00:20:49 | 00,016,496 | R--- | M] (HP) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys -- (HPZipr12 [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/03/08 00:20:50 | 00,021,568 | R--- | M] (HP) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys -- (HPZius12 [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2003/11/17 17:59:20 | 00,212,224 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys -- (HSFHWBS2 [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2003/11/17 17:56:26 | 01,042,432 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys -- (HSF_DP [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2004/05/06 18:14:28 | 00,711,005 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys -- (ialm [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2003/11/07 05:50:00 | 00,051,486 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\L8042pr2.Sys -- (L8042pr2 [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2003/11/07 05:50:00 | 00,070,798 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\LMouFlt2.Sys -- (LMouFlt2 [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2003/04/09 15:48:08 | 00,011,043 | ---- | M] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys -- (mdmxsdk [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:57:38 | 00,016,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys -- (MODEMCSA [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:12 | 00,017,280 | ---- | M] (American Megatrends Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys -- (mraid35x [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/11/16 21:34:21 | 00,019,712 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MREMP50.sys -- (MREMP50 [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2004/11/22 19:36:40 | 00,018,003 | ---- | M] (Motive, Inc.) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MRENDIS5.sys -- (MRENDIS5 [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/11/16 21:34:21 | 00,018,304 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MRESP50.sys -- (MRESP50 [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/16 15:01:00 | 06,557,408 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:56:06 | 00,088,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkipx.sys -- (NwlnkIpx [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,063,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnknb.sys -- (NwlnkNb [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,055,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkspx.sys -- (NwlnkSpx [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2002/11/08 15:45:06 | 00,017,217 | ---- | M] (Dell Computer Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\omci.sys -- (omci [System | Running])
DRV - [2003/09/22 10:47:00 | 00,178,672 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ctoss2k.sys -- (ossrv [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/06/05 21:44:05 | 00,091,841 | R--- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\P0630Vid.sys -- (P0630VID [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2004/06/09 14:16:00 | 00,840,960 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\P17.sys -- (P17 [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2002/07/26 15:19:08 | 00,016,509 | ---- | M] (Palm, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PalmUSBD.sys -- (PalmUSBD [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2003/03/05 14:19:00 | 00,015,840 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PfModNT.sys -- (PfModNT [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2008/05/16 06:10:32 | 00,023,992 | ---- | M] (Pure Networks, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\pnarp.sys -- (pnarp [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/08/04 07:00:00 | 00,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2008/05/16 06:10:30 | 00,025,272 | ---- | M] (Pure Networks, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\purendis.sys -- (purendis [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2007/06/08 16:30:04 | 00,020,640 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:20 | 00,040,320 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys -- (ql1080 [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:20 | 00,045,312 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys -- (ql12160 [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:18 | 00,049,024 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys -- (ql1280 [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/16 13:33:12 | 00,089,256 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0016bus.sys -- (s0016bus [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/16 13:33:14 | 00,015,016 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0016mdfl.sys -- (s0016mdfl [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/16 13:33:12 | 00,120,744 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0016mdm.sys -- (s0016mdm [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/16 13:33:12 | 00,114,216 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0016mgmt.sys -- (s0016mgmt [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/16 13:33:14 | 00,025,512 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0016nd5.sys -- (s0016nd5 [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/16 13:33:12 | 00,110,632 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0016obex.sys -- (s0016obex [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/16 13:33:14 | 00,115,752 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0016unic.sys -- (s0016unic [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/27 12:41:46 | 00,090,536 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0017bus.sys -- (s0017bus [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/27 12:41:46 | 00,015,016 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0017mdfl.sys -- (s0017mdfl [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/27 12:41:46 | 00,122,152 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0017mdm.sys -- (s0017mdm [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/27 12:41:44 | 00,115,496 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0017mgmt.sys -- (s0017mgmt [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/27 12:41:44 | 00,025,768 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0017nd5.sys -- (s0017nd5 [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/27 12:41:46 | 00,111,912 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0017obex.sys -- (s0017obex [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/27 12:41:46 | 00,117,672 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s0017unic.sys -- (s0017unic [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/06/25 11:43:22 | 00,082,984 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s117bus.sys -- (s117bus [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/06/25 11:43:26 | 00,014,888 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s117mdfl.sys -- (s117mdfl [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/06/25 11:43:36 | 00,108,456 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s117mdm.sys -- (s117mdm [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/06/25 11:43:36 | 00,100,264 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s117mgmt.sys -- (s117mgmt [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/06/25 11:43:36 | 00,022,952 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s117nd5.sys -- (s117nd5 [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/06/25 11:43:38 | 00,098,344 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s117obex.sys -- (s117obex [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/06/25 11:43:36 | 00,098,856 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s117unic.sys -- (s117unic [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:30 | 00,083,208 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s616bus.sys -- (s616bus [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:36 | 00,015,112 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s616mdfl.sys -- (s616mdfl [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:38 | 00,108,680 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s616mdm.sys -- (s616mdm [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:40 | 00,100,360 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s616mgmt.sys -- (s616mgmt [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:42 | 00,023,176 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s616nd5.sys -- (s616nd5 [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:42 | 00,098,568 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s616obex.sys -- (s616obex [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:59:42 | 00,099,080 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s616unic.sys -- (s616unic [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2007/11/13 06:25:53 | 00,020,480 | R--- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:39 | 00,040,960 | ---- | M] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys -- (sisagp [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/10/25 15:27:19 | 00,134,272 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\snman380.sys -- (snapman380 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:56:16 | 00,007,552 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\SONYPVU1.SYS -- (SONYPVU1 [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:44 | 00,019,072 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys -- (Sparrow [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2004/07/14 12:29:04 | 00,005,627 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys -- (sscdbhk5 [System | Running])
DRV - [2004/07/14 12:28:50 | 00,023,545 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ssrtln.sys -- (ssrtln [System | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:34 | 00,016,256 | ---- | M] (Symbios Logic Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys -- (symc810 [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:36 | 00,032,640 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys -- (symc8xx [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:40 | 00,028,384 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys -- (sym_hi [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:42 | 00,030,688 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys -- (sym_u3 [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/06/20 07:08:27 | 00,225,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip6.sys -- (Tcpip6 [System | Running])
DRV - [2008/10/25 15:27:42 | 00,971,168 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tdrpm140.sys -- (tdrpman140 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,025,883 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsnboio.sys -- (tfsnboio [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,034,843 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsncofs.sys -- (tfsncofs [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,004,123 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsndrct.sys -- (tfsndrct [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,002,239 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsndres.sys -- (tfsndres [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,086,554 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsnifs.sys -- (tfsnifs [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,015,227 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsnopio.sys -- (tfsnopio [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,006,363 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsnpool.sys -- (tfsnpool [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,098,714 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsnudf.sys -- (tfsnudf [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/11/16 02:05:00 | 00,100,603 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys -- (tfsnudfa [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2008/10/25 15:27:38 | 00,044,704 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys -- (tifsfilter [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2008/10/25 15:27:38 | 00,540,000 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\timntr.sys -- (timounter [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:22 | 00,036,736 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys -- (ultra [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2009/05/29 13:36:16 | 00,039,424 | ---- | M] (Apple, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys -- (USBAAPL [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/05/07 06:56:02 | 00,019,805 | R--- | M] (Thesycon GmbH, Germany) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbio.sys -- (USBIO [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2003/11/17 17:58:02 | 00,680,704 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2006/02/17 22:17:32 | 00,061,536 | R--- | M] (MCCI) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\z525bus.sys -- (z525bus [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2006/02/17 22:17:36 | 00,009,264 | R--- | M] (MCCI) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\z525mdfl.sys -- (z525mdfl [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2006/02/17 22:17:38 | 00,097,056 | R--- | M] (MCCI) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\z525mdm.sys -- (z525mdm [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2006/02/17 22:17:44 | 00,088,560 | R--- | M] (MCCI) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\z525mgmt.sys -- (z525mgmt [Disabled | Stopped])
DRV - [2006/02/17 22:17:46 | 00,086,368 | R--- | M] (MCCI) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\z525obex.sys -- (z525obex [Disabled | Stopped])

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,First Home Page = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,First Home Page = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Live Search
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q={sea...ferrer:source?}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.windstream.net/wind/portal/index.aspx
IE - URLSearchHook: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = 127.0.0.1;localhost;*.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.windstream.net/wind/portal/index.aspx"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: autopager@mozilla.org:0.5.2.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}:8.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: avg@igeared:2.507.024.001
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.03
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.07
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.14
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: moveplayer@movenetworks.com:1.0.0.071303000006
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: twitternotifier@naan.net:1.8.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.5.2
FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.no_proxies_on: "127.0.0.1,localhost"

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Firefox [2009/06/17 08:59:35 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2009/07/18 14:08:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\avg@igeared: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\Firefox\avg@igeared [2009/07/29 21:45:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.2\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/08/03 21:39:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.2\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/08/03 21:39:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/11/06 17:43:37 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions
[2008/11/06 17:43:37 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/08/03 20:25:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\extensions
[2009/06/26 12:39:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\extensions\{D4DD63FA-01E4-46a7-B6B1-EDAB7D6AD389}
[2009/06/28 15:08:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\extensions\autopager@mozilla.org
[2008/10/31 17:00:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\extensions\ilab@intuit
[2009/04/30 21:10:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\extensions\moveplayer@movenetworks.com
[2009/07/01 20:08:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\extensions\piclens@cooliris.com
[2009/07/01 20:08:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\extensions\piclens@cooliris.com-trash
[2009/06/26 12:39:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\extensions\twitternotifier@naan.net
[2009/07/28 11:41:55 | 00,001,257 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\5wo5dy23.default\searchplugins\rob-thomas.xml
[2009/08/03 20:25:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions
[2009/08/03 21:39:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2008/08/30 13:38:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/08/30 14:22:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/07/18 14:08:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/08/03 21:39:05 | 00,023,544 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2009/08/03 21:39:05 | 00,137,208 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2008/06/18 02:43:04 | 00,086,016 | ---- | M] (Coupons, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npCouponPrinter.dll
[2009/07/18 14:08:02 | 00,410,984 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeploytk.dll
[2009/05/23 15:26:02 | 00,283,952 | ---- | M] (Musicnotes, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npmusicn.dll
[2009/08/03 21:39:08 | 00,065,016 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2008/07/12 19:25:06 | 00,144,984 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nppl3260.dll
[2009/06/03 20:33:38 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2009/06/03 20:33:39 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2009/06/03 20:33:39 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2009/06/03 20:33:39 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2009/06/03 20:33:39 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2009/06/03 20:33:39 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
[2009/06/03 20:33:39 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
[2008/07/12 19:25:54 | 00,008,192 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nprjplug.dll
[2008/07/12 19:24:46 | 00,094,208 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
[2009/03/10 09:30:48 | 06,619,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\NPSibelius.dll
[2009/06/30 12:30:50 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2009/06/30 12:30:50 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2009/07/25 20:27:22 | 00,001,497 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\avg_igeared.xml
[2009/06/30 12:30:50 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2009/06/30 12:30:50 | 00,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2009/06/30 12:30:50 | 00,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2009/06/30 12:30:50 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (27 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (DriveLetterAccess) - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfswshx.dll (Sonic Solutions)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Security Toolbar BHO) - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - AutorunsDisabled - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AVG Security Toolbar) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (AVG Security Toolbar) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acronis Scheduler2 Service] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Seagate\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe (Acronis)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVGIDS] C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\IdentityProtection\agent\bin\AVGIDSUI.exe (AVG)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\System32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Sony Ericsson PC Suite] C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\AutorunsDisabled [2007/12/31 01:01:02 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | M]
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\AutorunsDisabled [2009/01/18 13:33:51 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | M]
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableProfileQuota = 1
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: &MSN Search - C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar Suite\TB\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open in new background tab - C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar Suite\TAB\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\msntabres.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open in new foreground tab - C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar Suite\TAB\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\msntabres.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: HP Clipbook - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O9 - Extra Button: HP Smart Select - {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwprovau.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 51 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: 50 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: 50 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\..Trusted Domains: alltel.com ([care] http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\..Trusted Domains: alltel.com ([care] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\..Trusted Domains: aol.com ([objects] * is out of zone range - 5)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1118273687-2202621647-3972606896-1007\..Trusted Domains: 59 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {01A88BB1-1174-41EC-ACCB-963509EAE56B} https://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysPro.CAB (SysProWmi Class)
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200612...ex/qtplugin.cab (QuickTime Object)
O16 - DPF: {05CA9FB0-3E3E-4B36-BF41-0E3A5CAA8CD8} http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/7.../OGAControl.cab (Office Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/MSDcode.cab (Microsoft Data Collection Control)
O16 - DPF: {1239CC52-59EF-4DFA-8C61-90FFA846DF7E} http://www.musicnotes.com/download/mnviewer.cab (Musicnotes Viewer)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {321FB770-1FBE-4BFE-BDC1-6F622D4FA499} https://activation.alltel.com/wizlet/ALLTEL...aller_2-0-0.cab (Reg Error: Value error.)
O16 - DPF: {3E68E405-C6DE-49FF-83AE-41EE9F4C36CE} http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc2.cab (Office Update Installation Engine)
O16 - DPF: {46C66BBD-E667-4DAD-9682-58050E7C9FDC} http://www.cdpass.com/cdkey/CDPass.cab (CDPass Class)
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1006.cab (MySpace Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B} http://aolcc.aol.com/computercheckup/qdiagcc.cab (QDiagAOLCCUpdateObj Class)
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...01/mcinsctl.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B} http://www.eset.eu/buxus/docs/OnlineScanner.cab (OnlineScanner Control)
O16 - DPF: {5D637FAD-E202-48D1-8F18-5B9C459BD1E3} http://www.winkflash.com/photo/loaders/ImageUploader5.cab (Image Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1130593343250 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6E5E167B-1566-4316-B27F-0DDAB3484CF7} http://www.winkflash.com/photo/loaders/ImageUploader4.cab (Image Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {72C9EA8F-8965-40C2-ABAD-D460A5815F86} http://host.oddcast.com/hostClientIE.cab (hostCntrlIE Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...r/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {A8F2B9BD-A6A0-486A-9744-18920D898429} http://www.sibelius.com/download/software/...tiveXPlugin.cab (ScorchPlugin Class)
O16 - DPF: {B1E2B96C-12FE-45E2-BEF1-44A219113CDD} http://www.superadblocker.com/activex/sabspx.cab (SABScanProcesses Class)
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/...ro.cab34246.cab (ZoneIntro Class)
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...,26/mcgdmgr.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {C7DB51B4-BCF7-4923-8874-7F1A0DC92277} http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc4.cab (Office Update Installation Engine)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_09)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_11)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/flas...ent/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {D68217F4-1DF9-45C1-BFA6-61DBD5464527} http://209.90.101.200/cabs/zinst.cab (Genealogy Browser)
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (Reg Error: Value error.)
O16 - DPF: {E5D419D6-A846-4514-9FAD-97E826C84822} http://fdl.msn.com/zone/datafiles/heartbeat.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {EBF85371-A38F-485B-B28F-0B4C82D25937} http://update.hpphoto.com/download/HPSWUpdate.ocx (CUpdateCtl Object)
O16 - DPF: {FFBB3F3B-0A5A-4106-BE53-DFE1E2340CB1} http://dlm.tools.akamai.com/dlmanager/vers...vex-2.2.1.6.cab (DownloadManager Control)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.254.254
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Information Retrieval\MSITSS.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgrapp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\OWC11.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\pure-go {4746C79A-2042-4332-8650-48966E44ABA8} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\puresp4.dll (Pure Networks, Inc.)
O18 - Protocol\Filter: - text/xml - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AutorunsDisabled: DllName - Reg Error: Value error. - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter: DllName - avgrsstx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxsrvc.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 () -
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (zwebauth.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\zwebauth.dll ()
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (relog_ap) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\relog_ap.dll (Acronis)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/10 15:04:08 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{86d206ea-b1de-11dd-b1e2-001111c5b80e}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{86d206ea-b1de-11dd-b1e2-001111c5b80e}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{86d206ea-b1de-11dd-b1e2-001111c5b80e}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\LaunchU3.exe -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[12 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/08/04 06:49:08 | 00,514,048 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/08/03 00:09:45 | 00,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Default.rdp
[2009/08/02 19:07:43 | 00,000,015 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\settings.dat
[2009/08/01 15:22:39 | 00,000,614 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\rootkit scan.csv
[2009/08/01 12:58:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/08/01 12:58:31 | 00,000,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2009/08/01 12:58:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE
[2009/08/01 12:58:28 | 00,038,160 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2009/08/01 12:58:27 | 00,019,096 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2009/08/01 12:58:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2009/08/01 12:58:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/07/30 15:45:38 | 00,470,528 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\RootRepeal.exe
[2009/07/30 11:16:36 | 00,287,232 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\gmer.exe
[2009/07/25 20:49:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI4B7.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:46:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI4B1.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:43:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI4A8.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:38:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI4A2.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:35:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI49C.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:35:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI49B.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:32:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI497.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:31:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI493.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:31:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI492.tmp
[2009/07/25 20:27:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\AVG Security Toolbar
[2009/07/25 20:23:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVG Security Toolbar
[2009/07/25 20:06:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI45D.tmp
[2009/07/25 19:08:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\ICS
[2009/07/25 19:08:47 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LMI41D.tmp
[2009/07/25 09:17:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\AVGoutput
[2009/07/25 08:59:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\AVGTemp
[2009/07/19 18:50:11 | 00,001,548 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2009/07/19 18:50:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
[2009/07/18 14:44:20 | 00,007,484 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\AVG resident sheild detection.csv
[2009/07/18 14:08:16 | 00,410,984 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deploytk.dll
[2009/07/18 14:08:16 | 00,148,888 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2009/07/18 14:08:16 | 00,144,792 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2009/07/18 14:08:16 | 00,144,792 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/07/18 14:07:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee
[2009/07/16 17:57:31 | 01,110,399 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\UACpopqodqcmxdndwrrm.db
[2009/07/07 19:55:12 | 00,041,808 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xfcodec.dll
[2009/07/06 09:32:28 | 00,273,285 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\water.pdf
[2009/03/15 17:02:56 | 00,043,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CmdLineExt03.dll
[2009/01/21 19:13:40 | 00,000,023 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MixBKS.INI
[2009/01/19 01:04:04 | 00,004,757 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Irremote.ini
[2008/07/04 00:07:15 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mngui.INI
[2008/03/23 17:59:38 | 00,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2008/02/11 10:39:26 | 00,253,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OnlineScannerDLLA.dll
[2008/02/11 10:39:18 | 00,237,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OnlineScannerDLLW.dll
[2008/02/08 14:53:46 | 00,110,592 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OnlineScannerLang.dll
[2007/12/24 15:49:29 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpqEmlSz.INI
[2007/11/29 23:43:04 | 00,908,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libxml2_CW.dll
[2007/07/27 15:49:02 | 00,225,355 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lnod32apiW.dll
[2007/07/27 15:49:02 | 00,196,683 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lnod32apiA.dll
[2007/03/24 18:47:52 | 00,151,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libexpat.dll
[2007/03/05 14:34:28 | 00,676,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGACheckControl.DLL
[2006/11/24 23:10:02 | 00,003,654 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Sonyhcp.dll
[2006/10/30 19:14:37 | 00,684,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libeay32.dll
[2006/10/30 19:14:36 | 00,155,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ssleay32.dll
[2006/08/21 22:25:41 | 00,000,215 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CTWave32.ini
[2006/07/08 15:05:50 | 00,000,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Z.ini
[2006/03/27 18:12:51 | 00,000,004 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2006/03/16 21:46:39 | 00,197,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\patchw32.dll
[2006/01/13 21:31:19 | 00,000,028 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2006/01/12 20:06:31 | 00,034,475 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdPlayer.ini
[2006/01/10 18:35:47 | 00,006,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MCC16.dll
[2005/12/09 12:32:37 | 00,016,973 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZWebAuth.dll
[2005/12/05 20:25:22 | 00,139,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lnod32umc.dll
[2005/12/05 13:37:10 | 00,106,496 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lnod32upd.dll
[2005/11/24 18:32:06 | 00,684,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\libeay32.dll
[2005/11/24 18:32:06 | 00,155,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ssleay32.dll
[2005/09/21 20:32:51 | 00,000,086 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\webica.ini
[2005/07/20 22:07:00 | 01,703,936 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2005/07/20 22:07:00 | 01,486,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2005/07/20 22:07:00 | 01,019,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2005/07/20 22:07:00 | 00,540,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvhwvid.dll
[2005/07/20 22:07:00 | 00,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2005/07/20 22:07:00 | 00,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2005/06/24 14:50:59 | 00,000,865 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hegames.ini
[2005/06/21 12:07:45 | 00,000,478 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iScreensaver.ini
[2005/05/09 15:15:59 | 00,000,035 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\A6W.INI
[2005/05/01 19:09:56 | 00,000,132 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tiny_Run.ini
[2005/02/13 19:24:03 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SETUP32.INI
[2005/02/10 21:38:05 | 00,000,916 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\dellstat.ini
[2005/02/06 12:14:39 | 00,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/02/06 12:08:15 | 00,000,454 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2005/02/06 12:05:08 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2005/02/06 12:02:52 | 00,000,231 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AC3API.INI
[2005/02/06 12:02:41 | 00,003,278 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LudaP17.ini
[2005/02/06 12:02:41 | 00,000,029 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctzapxx.ini
[2005/02/06 12:02:35 | 00,000,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SBWIN.INI
[2005/02/06 11:32:36 | 00,000,519 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2004/09/16 00:03:14 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/09/01 17:35:06 | 00,000,254 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLBUPLC.INI
[2004/08/10 15:13:12 | 00,000,882 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ORUN32.INI
[2004/08/10 15:04:08 | 00,001,314 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI
[2004/08/10 14:57:52 | 00,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2004/07/10 19:55:38 | 00,252,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wsiShared.dll
[2003/03/27 17:28:44 | 00,004,955 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DProg.ini
[2003/01/07 17:05:08 | 00,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2000/04/12 15:24:10 | 00,338,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LFFPX7.DLL
[2000/04/11 20:44:56 | 00,085,504 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lame_enc.dll
[1999/01/27 14:39:06 | 00,065,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\indounin.dll
[1997/09/30 14:30:02 | 00,122,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LFKODAK.DLL
[1997/06/13 08:56:08 | 00,056,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Iyvu9_32.dll
[1980/01/01 02:00:00 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\A3d.dll
[1980/01/01 02:00:00 | 00,060,928 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P17.dll
[1980/01/01 02:00:00 | 00,053,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P17CPI.dll
[1980/01/01 02:00:00 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\e100bmsg.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[12 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/08/04 06:49:16 | 00,514,048 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/08/04 03:08:54 | 39,496,775 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2009/08/04 03:08:54 | 00,057,742 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\microavi.avg
[2009/08/03 12:03:01 | 00,113,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/08/03 02:00:00 | 00,000,258 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Disk Cleanup.job
[2009/08/03 00:09:45 | 00,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Default.rdp
[2009/08/02 19:09:05 | 00,000,015 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\settings.dat
[2009/08/02 19:07:39 | 00,001,314 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI
[2009/08/01 15:22:39 | 00,000,614 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\rootkit scan.csv
[2009/08/01 14:57:17 | 00,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WPA.DBL
[2009/08/01 14:56:48 | 00,029,239 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2009/08/01 14:56:40 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/08/01 14:56:36 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BOOTSTAT.DAT
[2009/08/01 14:56:34 | 21,371,49440 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/08/01 12:58:31 | 00,000,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2009/07/30 15:45:38 | 00,470,528 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\RootRepeal.exe
[2009/07/30 11:16:36 | 00,287,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\gmer.exe
[2009/07/28 21:52:05 | 00,000,215 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CTWave32.ini
[2009/07/28 21:47:11 | 00,000,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SBWIN.INI
[2009/07/28 08:19:02 | 00,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2009/07/28 08:04:11 | 00,011,952 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll
[2009/07/28 08:04:10 | 00,335,240 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
[2009/07/28 08:04:10 | 00,027,784 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys
[2009/07/25 15:22:34 | 00,085,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2009/07/25 08:38:14 | 00,282,928 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2009/07/19 18:50:11 | 00,001,548 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2009/07/19 18:48:58 | 11,067,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieframe.dll
[2009/07/19 18:48:58 | 11,067,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ieframe.dll
[2009/07/19 09:18:59 | 05,937,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshtml.dll
[2009/07/19 09:18:59 | 05,937,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
[2009/07/18 19:15:50 | 00,000,069 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2009/07/18 14:44:20 | 00,007,484 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\AVG resident sheild detection.csv
[2009/07/18 14:08:01 | 00,148,888 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2009/07/18 14:08:01 | 00,144,792 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2009/07/18 14:08:01 | 00,144,792 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/07/18 14:08:01 | 00,073,728 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2009/07/18 14:08:00 | 00,410,984 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deploytk.dll
[2009/07/16 17:57:36 | 01,110,399 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\UACpopqodqcmxdndwrrm.db
[2009/07/13 13:36:34 | 00,038,160 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2009/07/13 13:36:12 | 00,019,096 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2009/07/07 19:55:12 | 00,041,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xfcodec.dll
[2009/07/07 11:10:56 | 24,539,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MRT.exe
[2009/07/06 09:32:28 | 00,273,285 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\water.pdf

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 133 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:588B60C7
@Alternate Data Stream - 132 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5EC637CB
@Alternate Data Stream - 125 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
< End of report >

#10 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:57 AM

Hello.

It seems the rootkit is not active, but you should still be aware of the current infection you had. It may not be active but you should still act accordingly to be safe.

Let me know what you decide to do after reading the information below.

Posted ImageRootkit Threat

Unfortunatly One or more of the identified infections is a Rootkit/backdoor trojan.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Rootkits and backdoor Trojans are very dangerous because they use advanced techniques (backdoors) as a means of accessing a computer system that bypasses security mechanisms and steal sensitive information which they send back to the hacker. Many rootkits can hook into the Windows 32-bit kernel, and patch several APIs to hide new registry keys and files they install. Remote attackers use backdoor Trojans and rootkits as part of an exploit to gain unauthorized access to a computer and take control of it without your knowledge.

If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, you should immediately disconnect from the Internet until your system is cleaned. All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised. You should change each password by using a different computer and not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. If using a router, you need to reset it with a strong logon/password so the malware cannot gain control before connect again. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

Although the rootkit has been identified and may be removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume that because this malware has been removed the computer is now secure. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:Should you decide not to follow that advice, we will do our best to help clean the computer of any infections but we cannot guarantee it to be trustworthy or that the removal will be successful. Tell me what you want to do.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#11 chefbrad

chefbrad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:50 PM

Hello,
When you say that the rootkit is inactive does that mean it won't work anymore and I should take the appropriate steps to keep from identity theft or I still need to remove it? (then take the appropriate steps to keep from identity theft) I appreciate any advice.
Thanks!

#12 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:18 PM

When you say that the rootkit is inactive does that mean it won't work anymore and I should take the appropriate steps to keep from identity theft or I still need to remove it? (then take the appropriate steps to keep from identity theft) I appreciate any advice.

It means that the rootkit appears t be removed and is not active and doing anything as of now but you should still be warned by the nature of this infection and do what I have mentioned above -changing passwords etc...

Let me know what you decide to do.

~Extremeboy

#13 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

Hello.

Due to Lack of feedback, this topic is now Closed

If you need this topic reopened, please Send Me a Message. In your message please include the address of this thread in your request.
This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please start a new topic in the Hijackthis-Malware Removal forum.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users