Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.Please subscribe to your topic so that you will be notified as soon as I post a reply, instead of you having to check the topic all of the time. This will allow you to get an email notification when I reply.
To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. The bullet the immediate notification bubble. Then press submit.
It sounds like whatever type of virus that you tried to remove is still lurking around if Internet Explorer is saying that you should remove a virus via virus removal.
Please update Malwarebytes and run a full scan again by:
• Start MalwareBytes and click the Update tab. There click "Check for updates"
• In case you can't update the database via the update option, please download and install the database from here
. Only do this when the update option doesn't work.
• Once the updates are downloaded, perform a full scan again.
• The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
• When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
• Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
• When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
• The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
• Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply
Edited by Computer Pro, 18 July 2009 - 03:19 PM.