Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Java Script

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 T man

T man

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 18 July 2009 - 01:34 AM

My computer all the sudden deleted like a whole wack of files and deleted i guess parts of javascript. i can't unistall it it keeps saying cannot delete junsched.exe: access is denied make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. I don't know what to do. I tried reinstalling it but nothing happens.i also restored the computer from the last save. downloaded an virus protection..... thought it was a virus that deleted msn itunes lime wire javascrip ign firefox etc..... i don't have a restore windows disk. any help please reply. please.

Edited by T man, 18 July 2009 - 01:35 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 18 July 2009 - 03:31 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please subscribe to your topic so that you will be notified as soon as I post a reply, instead of you having to check the topic all of the time. This will allow you to get an email notification when I reply.

To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. The bullet the immediate notification bubble. Then press submit.

Lets take a look with Malwarebytes

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here:
Malwarebytes
Please rename the file BEFORE downloading to zztoy.exe instead of mbam-setup.exe

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

Double Click zztoy.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply

Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

If Malwarebytes won't install or run

Some types of malware will disable MBAM and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it. Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file and change the .exe extension to .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr and then double-click on it to run.

If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe as noted above. Then double-click on it to run.
Computer Pro

#3 T man

T man
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:24 PM

well i downloaded your program did a scan this is what i got Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39
Database version: 2461
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

7/18/2009 7:17:18 PM
mbam-log-2009-07-18 (19-17-18).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 144124
Time elapsed: 32 minute(s), 0 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#4 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:46 PM

Ok, next:

Please run ATF and SAS:
Credits to Boopme

Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware, Free Home Edition

Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode.

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.
Computer Pro

#5 T man

T man
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:04 AM

yo you aint helping man? i need help figuring out how to take out the portial documents man. i don't need a virus check........ cookies aren't really dangerous. you obviously don't understand my situation. my computer deleted java but not all of it and i can't get rid of it because portials are missing and the unnistallion is not there either.

#6 T man

T man
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:59 AM

hmmm

no one can help me wtf?

#7 D_N_M

D_N_M

• Members
  • 200 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:38 AM

Hello T man
Have you tried to un-install/Delete in safe Mode?
And another thing

Computer Pro was merely trying to help you and get a better look at what might be happening with your PC.
I don't understand your comments?
"yo you aint helping man? i need help figuring out how to take out the portial documents man. i don't need a virus check........ cookies aren't really dangerous. you obviously don't understand my situation. my computer deleted java but not all of it and i can't get rid of it because portials are missing and the unnistallion is not there either."

Maybe Computer Pro understands a little more then you are giving him credit for?

D_N_M

#8 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:44 AM

Thank you D N M. Because yes, some malware can cause this to happen.

And another question, if you knew it wasn't viruses, THEN WHY DID YOU POST IN AM I INFECTED?
Computer Pro

#9 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:12 AM

Try javara for your java issues
Documentation:
http://raproducts.org/javara.html

This is what you can do with JavaRa -

Search For Updates - There are two ways to update Java with Javara.

* Update Using jucheck.exe - This requires Java version 5 or higher installed.
* Update Using Sun Java's Website - This will bring you to the Java download page > http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

Remove Older Versions - This will remove all older versions of Java found on the machine. After the removal process, a logfile will pop up (C:\JavaRa.log) listing all the files/folders/registry entries that have been removed.

Additional Tasks - There are a number of other tasks that JavaRa can perform. Here is a list of them -

* Remove Useless JRE Files - These are the JRE files found in the temp folders.
* Remove Startup Entry - This is the startup entry related to jusched.exe.
* Update JavaRa

Please download JavaRa and unzip it to your desktop.

http://prm753.bchea.org/click/click.php?id=9

* Double-click on JavaRa.exe to start the program.
* Click on Remove Older Versions to remove the older versions of Java installed on your computer.
* Click Yes when prompted. When JavaRa is done, a notice will appear that a logfile has been produced. Click OK.
* A logfile will pop up. Please save it to a convenient location.

Then download and install Java Runtime Environment (JRE)current version
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#10 T man

T man
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

garmamna that program didn't work... it said it ereased it but it actually didn't and D N M tried that also nothing can delete the program i can't be found but its there and it pisses me off that i can't play runescape and other stuff lol.

#11 T man

T man
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

omg i fixed it omg wow im so smart! i went to regedit and deleted all the java scripts and then downloaded the older version of java and i got it to work everything seems fine right at this moment thanks for all your hard work guys.

#12 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:47 PM

omg i fixed it omg wow im so smart! i went to regedit and deleted all the java scripts and then downloaded the older version of java and i got it to work everything seems fine right at this moment thanks for all your hard work guys.

You said you downloaded the older version of Java, does this mean you were unable to get the current version to work?

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#13 T man

T man
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:19 PM

no i couldn't install the newer version cause i had it but some of the files where delete which i couldn't uninstall it. but then i thought well im just going to delete all the java files.... even though i thought if i did it might screw up my computer. Computer pro tthanks for all the help ima take your programs and all what you said and put it in note pad just incase i ever do have a key hacker or virus. :thumbsup::)

#14 T man

T man
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

if anyone comes accros this problem just ask me:P This was the whole problem. Computer deleted things while i was downloading counterstrike. Java script got some pieces of its program deleted (including the uninstall) Also tried downloading the older version but it can't over top the newer one. When trying to download the one i had deleted...... it would say do you want to overwrite the other java? it would say error could not do or something like that. so i went to Regedit saw Java and delete all the keys. then reinstalled the older version and ...... everything went perfect.

#15 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

If you are still running the old version of Java you need to update to the newest version.

Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.

If you are unable to install or update to the latest version you still have a problem; one that is potentially serious and should be addressed.

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users