Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer problems Compaq Presario Laptop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 aharness

aharness

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

hi guys,

i recently discovered my firewall had been disabled and my computer was running slow. A few months ago, I had a google redirect virus that has not only returned, but has also caused my computer to load the system32 folder when i start my computer.

i also seem to have trouble installing programs like hijackthis, which i had to transfer from another computer.

thanks in advance!

oh and i'm running windows xp with at least service pack 2. i think i installed 3, but can't remember.

Attached Files

Edited by aharness, 17 July 2009 - 04:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aharness

aharness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:54 AM

btw, there are a noticable amount of viruses present on my computer that have replaced system files, added programs that cannot be removed from the add/remove programs list, and otherwise cannot be erased/fixed by ant-virus (avg and windows defender) or by conventional methods (trying to scan and replace system files)

this isn't really a shameless "keep me on page 1 instead of 12" bump, but i assumed this information would be more vital in having someone actually look at my HJT log, as my prior complaint hadn't garnered enough reason to justify more than one view.

thanks again

#3 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:15 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

#4 aharness

aharness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:08 PM

I tried downloading the files and running them from my desktop, but my computer has gotten so much worse since the last time I asked for help, I cannot get you a dds log to save my life, no matter what I've tried. Is my request not valid because it's HJT and not DDS?

I'll start from the beginning.

A few weeks ago, I noticed my firewall had been turned off, without my permission, and immediately ran a detailed virus scan using AVG to see if that's why my computer had been acting slow and cranky (I had assumed it was old age and World of Warcraft).

Upon turning my firewall back on, 3 or 4 obviously fake programs popped up saying they had been blocked from the internet. I went to my Add/Remove programs list and tried to remove a few, but they wouldn't uninstall.

I also realized the Google Redirect virus had found it's way onto my computer again. The last time I had removed it, the System32 folder started popping up every time I booted my computer, it still does this.

From there I came to this site, as you all were highly recommended and asked for help.

And either nobody accepts HiJackThis logs anymore or I may have slipped through the cracks as only one person even download the log to see it.

Since then, my computer has somehow acquire the Windows Antivirus virus that poses as anti-virus software. I can turn it off using the 3 finger salute, only to have it pop back up again. I have to do this every time I open a program now because this virus blocks everything I try to open.

I was lucky to get a HJTlog. Malwarebytes will not run, even after I changed the name of the .exe file and the dds.scr file doesn't work either. They both pull up the busy icon, then stop. And after a failed attempt to disable the driver hidden non-plug and play driver that runs the virus. (TDS something. I found that info on another site) my icons have gray surrounding the name and borders.

Here is the new HJT log, I usually consider myself good with computers, but this laptop seems FUBAR, and if there's nothing you all can do to help, I might just have to put the ole girl down. lol

Thanks in advance!
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:48:11 PM, on 8/5/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16876)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\svchast.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LxrSII1s.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneBusEnum.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe
F:\DCIM\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Antivirus Pro\Windows Antivirus Pro.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page_bak = http://www.mtsu.edu/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...o&pf=laptop
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 91.206.201.8 intsecureprof.microsoft.com
O1 - Hosts: 91.206.201.8 intsecureprof.com
O1 - Hosts: 91.206.201.8 www.intsecureprof.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {78fd3b44-e882-47c9-8fab-b96d5ddb79d7} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\yuvomuka.dll
O2 - BHO: ICQSys (IE PlugIn) - {F54AF7DE-6038-4026-8433-CC30E3F17212} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dddesot.dll
O2 - BHO: BHO - {F64619FF-E19F-4016-BF9C-147CFF821B46} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\iehelper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MsgCenterExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\RealOneMessageCenter.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMEKRMIG6.1] C:\WINDOWS\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eabconfg.cpl] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Quick Launch Buttons\EabServr.exe /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cpqset] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WD Button Manager] WDBtnMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zune Launcher] "c:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTEMON.EXE] "" /h
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WildTangent CDA] "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\GameDrvr.exe" /startup "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0500.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UserFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -u
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [system tool] C:\Program Files\molanl\kuegsysguard.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPM409505c7] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\luyunaku.dll",a
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zohurisuga] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mayonibe.dll",s
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Weather] C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PlaxoUpdate] C:\Program Files\Plaxo\2.5.10.21\PlaxoHelper.exe -a
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_8 -reboot 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [system tool] C:\Program Files\molanl\kuegsysguard.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Clean Access Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Clean Access Agent\CCAAgent.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Quick Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AIM Search - res://C:\Program Files\AIM Toolbar\AIMBar.dll/aimsearch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\PROGRA~1\AWS\WEATHE~1\Weather.exe (HKCU)
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O12 - Plugin for .ipp: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npimth32.dll
O12 - Plugin for .ipt: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npimth32.dll
O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {084F552D-19EB-4668-9788-984CBC781A8F} (AsyncDownloader Class) - http://survey.otxresearch.com/Preloader.dll
O16 - DPF: {14B87622-7E19-4EA8-93B3-97215F77A6BC} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Messe...nt.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Messe...nt.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {908F3C82-B57E-11D4-BF33-00A0CCE8754B} (TInterActXInstallObject) - http://mathxl.com/wizmodules/interact/inst...ActXInstall.cab
O16 - DPF: {9AA73F41-EC64-489E-9A73-9CD52E528BC4} (ZoneAxRcMgr Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/ZAxRcMgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/ZIntro.cab32846.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Solit...wn.cab31267.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: c:\windows\system32\luyunaku.dll c:\windows\system32\jukabama.dll c:\windows\system32\mokehohi.dll,C:\WINDOWS\system32\dusatalo.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O21 - SSODL: SSODL - {EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4} - c:\windows\system32\luyunaku.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: STS - {EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4} - c:\windows\system32\luyunaku.dll
O23 - Service: AntipyPro_12 (AntipPro2009_12) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\svchast.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: HP WMI Interface (hpqwmi) - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\HPQ\SHARED\HPQWMI.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Lexar Secure II (LxrSII1s) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LxrSII1s.exe
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 10124 bytes

oh, and as soon as i posted this, my wallpaper vanished and my laptops scroll feature just moves the mouse up and down.

Edited by aharness, 06 August 2009 - 08:39 AM.

#5 aharness

aharness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:07 PM

Further edit, upon reading the HJT log, I have found and removed the folder containing the Windows Anti-Virus virus. and now my wallpaper is back, but it still keeps showing up, although not as frequently.

And whenever I open a drive, I get a File does not have a program associated with it for performing the action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel.

Edited by aharness, 05 August 2009 - 09:17 PM.

#6 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:06 PM

Hello.

Does DDS not work? Can you explain futher on this please.

Run this alternative scanner instead then.

Download and run OTL
  • Download OTL by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop. If you are using Vista, please right-click and select run as administrator
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • It will now begin to scan, please be paitent while it scans.
  • Two reports will open once it's done.
  • Please copy and paste them in your next reply:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized

--

I would also like to see a rootkit scan.

Download and run RootRepeal CR

Please download RootRepeal to your desktop
Alternative Download Link 2
Alternative Download Link 3
  • Physically disconnect your machine from the internet as your system will be unprotected.
  • Unzip it to it's own folder
  • Close/Disable all other programs especially your security programs (anti-spyware, anti-virus, and firewall) Refer to this page, if you are unsure how.
  • Double-click on RootRepeal.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, please right-click and run as Administrator...
  • Click the Report tab at the bottom.
  • Now click the Scan button in the Report Tab. Posted Image
  • A box will pop up, check the boxes beside ALL Seven options/scan area
    Posted Image
  • Now click OK.
  • Another box will open, check the boxes beside all the drives, eg : C:\, then click OK.
  • The scan will take a little while to run, so let it go unhindered.
  • Once it is done, click the Save Report button. Posted Image
  • Save it as RepealScan and save it to your desktop
  • Reconnect to the internet.
  • Post the contents of that log in your reply please.
Post back with both logs in your next reply please.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#7 aharness

aharness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

Only after manually found the Windows Anti-Virus and deleted was I able to run DDS and here it is, along with the root test.
DDS (Ver_09-07-30.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Andy Harness at 15:12:45.42 on Thu 08/06/2009
Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.11 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_13
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1279.689 [GMT -4:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\svchast.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LxrSII1s.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneBusEnum.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy Harness\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com
uSearch Page = hxxp://www.google.com
uSearch Bar = hxxp://www.google.com/ie
mDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://www.google.com/ie
mSearch Page = hxxp://www.google.com
mStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=Q304&bd=presario&pf=laptop
uSearchAssistant = hxxp://www.google.com
mSearchAssistant = hxxp://www.google.com
mURLSearchHooks: {0867bd17-7dac-0c09-8d72-7e12e745b7b5} - c:\windows\system32\ulb.dll
mWinlogon: UIHost=c:\windows\resources\themes\longhornjade\longhorn jade\LonghornJade.exe
BHO: {78fd3b44-e882-47c9-8fab-b96d5ddb79d7} - c:\windows\system32\yuvomuka.dll
BHO: ICQSys (IE PlugIn): {f54af7de-6038-4026-8433-cc30e3f17212} - c:\windows\system32\dddesot.dll
BHO: BHO: {f64619ff-e19f-4016-bf9c-147cff821b46} - c:\windows\system32\iehelper.dll
TB: AIM Search: {40d41a8b-d79b-43d7-99a7-9ee0f344c385} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\AIMBar.dll
TB: NavExcel Toolbar: {5aa06644-bc46-4220-a460-47a6eb47c96d} - c:\program files\navexcel search toolbar\NavExcelBar.dll
TB: {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - No File
TB: {F5735C15-1FB2-41FE-BA12-242757E69DDE} - No File
TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} -
EB: {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - No File
uRun: [Weather] c:\program files\aws\weatherbug\Weather.exe 1
uRun: [PlaxoUpdate] c:\program files\plaxo\2.5.10.21\PlaxoHelper.exe -a
uRun: [updateMgr] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_8 -reboot 1
uRun: [Yahoo! Pager] "c:\program files\yahoo!\messenger\ypager.exe" -quiet
uRun: [RecordNow!]
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [system tool] c:\program files\molanl\kuegsysguard.exe
mRun: [Apoint] c:\program files\apoint2k\Apoint.exe
mRun: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [MsgCenterExe] "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\RealOneMessageCenter.exe" -osboot
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [IMEKRMIG6.1] c:\windows\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
mRun: [eabconfg.cpl] c:\program files\hpq\quick launch buttons\EabServr.exe /Start
mRun: [Cpqset] c:\program files\hpq\default settings\cpqset.exe
mRun: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [WD Button Manager] WDBtnMgr.exe
mRun: [Zune Launcher] "c:\program files\zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [CTEMON.EXE] "" /h
mRun: [AVG8_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg8\avgtray.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [Windows Defender] "c:\program files\windows defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
mRun: [WildTangent CDA] "c:\program files\wildtangent\apps\cda\gamedrvr.exe" /startup "c:\program files\wildtangent\apps\cda\cdaEngine0500.dll"
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [MSPY2002] c:\windows\system32\ime\pintlgnt\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
mRun: [UserFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -u
mRun: [system tool] c:\program files\molanl\kuegsysguard.exe
mRun: [zohurisuga] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\mayonibe.dll",s
dRun: [DWQueuedReporting] "c:\progra~1\common~1\micros~1\dw\dwtrig20.exe" -t
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adober~1.lnk - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\reader_sl.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\cleana~1.lnk - c:\program files\cisco systems\clean access agent\CCAAgent.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\micros~2.lnk - c:\program files\microsoft office\office11\ONENOTEM.EXE
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\micros~1.lnk - c:\program files\microsoft office\office10\OSA.EXE
uPolicies-system: EnableProfileQuota = 1 (0x1)
IE: &AIM Search - c:\program files\aim toolbar\AIMBar.dll/aimsearch.htm
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\java\classes\xmldso.cab
DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab31267.cab
DPF: {084F552D-19EB-4668-9788-984CBC781A8F} - hxxp://survey.otxresearch.com/Preloader.dll
DPF: {14B87622-7E19-4EA8-93B3-97215F77A6BC} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab31267.cab
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} - hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsClient.cab31267.cab
DPF: {908F3C82-B57E-11D4-BF33-00A0CCE8754B} - hxxp://mathxl.com/wizmodules/interact/installers/InterActXInstall.cab
DPF: {9AA73F41-EC64-489E-9A73-9CD52E528BC4} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/ZAxRcMgr.cab
DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/ZIntro.cab32846.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_08-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_09-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_11-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_01-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_02-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_03-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/SolitaireShowdown.cab31267.cab
Handler: cdo - {CD00020A-8B95-11D1-82DB-00C04FB1625D} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\web folders\PKMCDO.DLL
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgpp.dll
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
AppInit_DLLs: c:\windows\system32\dusatalo.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SEH: Microsoft AntiMalware ShellExecuteHook: {091eb208-39dd-417d-a5dd-7e2c2d8fb9cb} - c:\progra~1\wifd1f~1\MpShHook.dll
LSA: Notification Packages = scecli c:\windows\system32\dusatalo.dll

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\andyha~1\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\0jcskp4c.andy harness\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - www.mtsu.edu
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg8\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npbittorrent.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npmozax.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nppopcaploader.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npunagi2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\unity\webplayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint media player\npViewpoint.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2009-4-7 335752]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2007-1-15 27784]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free8 Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2009-4-7 108552]
R2 AntipPro2009_12;AntipyPro_12;c:\windows\svchast.exe [2009-8-2 176128]
R2 avg8emc;AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner;c:\progra~1\avg\avg8\avgemc.exe [2009-4-7 907032]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog;c:\progra~1\avg\avg8\avgwdsvc.exe [2009-4-7 298776]
R2 LxrSII1d;Secure II Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\LxrSII1d.sys [2007-1-24 70016]
S2 bjva6pejcze.sys;bjva6pejcze.sys;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\bjva6pejcze.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\bjva6pejcze.sys [?]
S2 Ca536av;DV 4500(Video);c:\windows\system32\drivers\ca536av.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\Ca536av.sys [?]
S2 tpvtpina6sv.sys;tpvtpina6sv.sys;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tpvtpina6sv.sys [2004-8-4 79872]
S2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\viewpoint\common\ViewpointService.exe [2009-4-19 24652]
S2 WinDefend;Windows Defender;c:\program files\windows defender\MsMpEng.exe [2006-11-3 13592]
S3 Bulk503;Chameleon Mega Digital Camera;c:\windows\system32\drivers\bulk503.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\Bulk503.sys [?]
S3 ISO503;Chameleon Mega Video Camera;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ISO503.SYS [2004-10-19 526885]
S3 USBCamera;DV 4500(Still);c:\windows\system32\drivers\bulk536.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\Bulk536.sys [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-08-05 08:22 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2009-08-05 08:22 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-08-04 23:23 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\molanl

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-08-06 05:19 84,992 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\weholapa.dll
2009-08-06 05:19 37,888 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\lewabenu.dll
2009-08-05 22:04 827,392 a------- c:\windows\system32\dddesot.dll
2009-08-05 17:19 50,176 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\gazeyuha.dll
2009-08-05 17:19 85,504 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\mokehohi.dll
2009-08-05 17:19 38,912 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\timinebe.dll
2009-08-05 05:19 38,400 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\tikiyabu.dll
2009-08-05 05:18 84,992 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\jukabama.dll
2009-08-04 23:33 12,032 a------- c:\windows\system32\iehelper.dll
2009-08-04 17:19 2,713 ---sh--- c:\windows\system32\bewatota.exe
2009-08-03 23:17 85,504 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\luyunaku.dll
2009-08-03 23:17 38,400 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\hahefimo.dll
2009-08-03 13:36 38,160 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-08-03 13:36 19,096 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-08-03 11:18 50,176 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\fejememu.dll
2009-08-03 11:17 83,968 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\dasulelo.dll
2009-08-03 11:17 38,400 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\samadehi.dll
2009-08-02 23:17 83,968 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\nukavuso.dll
2009-08-02 23:17 38,400 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\giyesewu.dll
2009-08-02 19:43 176,128 a------- c:\windows\svchast.exe
2009-08-02 11:16 84,480 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\wazuhope.dll
2009-08-02 11:16 38,400 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\negimeka.dll
2009-08-01 23:17 49,664 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\japadesu.dll
2009-08-01 23:16 83,968 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\binatoko.dll
2009-08-01 23:16 37,888 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\tifileze.dll
2009-08-01 04:32 83,968 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\gigurizi.dll
2009-08-01 04:32 37,888 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\kulamuje.dll
2009-07-27 00:28 335,752 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2009-06-29 12:12 827,392 a------- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-06-29 12:12 78,336 a------- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2009-06-29 12:12 17,408 a------- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2009-06-26 08:06 11,952 a------- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2009-06-16 10:36 119,808 a------- c:\windows\system32\t2embed.dll
2009-06-16 10:36 81,920 a------- c:\windows\system32\fontsub.dll
2009-06-03 15:09 1,291,264 a------- c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll
2008-01-14 21:22 60,904 a------- c:\docume~1\andyha~1\applic~1\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2005-04-14 11:00 280,064 a------- c:\docume~1\andyha~1\applic~1\tizhook.bin

============= FINISH: 15:17:34.17 ===============

ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Start Time: 2009/08/06 15:37
Program Version: Version 1.3.3.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3
==================================================

Drivers
-------------------
Name: 1394BUS.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394BUS.SYS
Address: 0xBA8C8000 Size: 57344 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ACPI.sys
Image Path: ACPI.sys
Address: 0xBA779000 Size: 187776 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ACPI_HAL
Image Path: \Driver\ACPI_HAL
Address: 0x804D7000 Size: 2066048 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ACPIEC.sys
Image Path: ACPIEC.sys
Address: 0xBACC4000 Size: 11648 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: aeaudio.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys
Address: 0xBA42E000 Size: 96576 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: afd.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
Address: 0xB8172000 Size: 138496 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: AGRSM.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AGRSM.sys
Address: 0xBA307000 Size: 1205216 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: aliide.sys
Image Path: aliide.sys
Address: 0xBADB0000 Size: 5248 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Apfiltr.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys
Address: 0xBA55B000 Size: 91712 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ASPI32.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ASPI32.SYS
Address: 0xB5456000 Size: 8608 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: atapi.sys
Image Path: atapi.sys
Address: 0xBA713000 Size: 96512 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ATMFD.DLL
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATMFD.DLL
Address: 0xBFFA0000 Size: 286720 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: audstub.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
Address: 0xBAFAE000 Size: 3072 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: avgldx86.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys
Address: 0xB805E000 Size: 329088 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: avgmfx86.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys
Address: 0xBABB0000 Size: 21120 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: avgtdix.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys
Address: 0xB81BC000 Size: 101888 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: BATTC.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\BATTC.SYS
Address: 0xBACC0000 Size: 16384 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: bcmwl5.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys
Address: 0xBA28B000 Size: 341760 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: BOOTVID.dll
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll
Address: 0xBACB8000 Size: 12288 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Cdfs.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS
Address: 0xBA9B8000 Size: 63744 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: cdrom.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
Address: 0xBAA38000 Size: 62976 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: CLASSPNP.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS
Address: 0xBA918000 Size: 53248 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: CmBatt.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
Address: 0xBAD98000 Size: 13952 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: compbatt.sys
Image Path: compbatt.sys
Address: 0xBACBC000 Size: 10240 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: disk.sys
Image Path: disk.sys
Address: 0xBA908000 Size: 36352 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: drmk.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys
Address: 0xBAA18000 Size: 61440 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: dump_atapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Address: 0xB8046000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xBAE4A000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: Dxapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys
Address: 0xBAD88000 Size: 12288 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: dxg.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxg.sys
Address: 0xBF9C3000 Size: 73728 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: dxgthk.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys
Address: 0xBAF7A000 Size: 4096 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: EABFiltr.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EABFiltr.sys
Address: 0xBAE2E000 Size: 6720 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Fastfat.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fastfat.SYS
Address: 0xB4437000 Size: 143744 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: fdc.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
Address: 0xBAC80000 Size: 27392 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Fips.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS
Address: 0xBAB18000 Size: 44544 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: fltmgr.sys
Image Path: fltmgr.sys
Address: 0xBA6DB000 Size: 129792 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Fs_Rec.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS
Address: 0xBADE0000 Size: 7936 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ftdisk.sys
Image Path: ftdisk.sys
Address: 0xBA72B000 Size: 125056 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: GEARAspiWDM.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
Address: 0xBACA0000 Size: 28672 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: hal.dll
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
Address: 0x806D0000 Size: 131840 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: hjgruiyrprggrf.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hjgruiyrprggrf.sys
Address: 0xB8256000 Size: 163840 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: HTTP.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
Address: 0xB5200000 Size: 264832 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: i8042prt.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
Address: 0xBAA08000 Size: 52480 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: imapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
Address: 0xBAA28000 Size: 42112 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: intelide.sys
Image Path: intelide.sys
Address: 0xBADAC000 Size: 5504 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ipsec.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
Address: 0xB822E000 Size: 75264 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: isapnp.sys
Image Path: isapnp.sys
Address: 0xBA8A8000 Size: 37248 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: kbdclass.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
Address: 0xBAC70000 Size: 24576 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: KDCOM.DLL
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL
Address: 0xBADA8000 Size: 8192 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: kmixer.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
Address: 0xB445B000 Size: 172416 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ks.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys
Address: 0xBA446000 Size: 143360 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: KSecDD.sys
Image Path: KSecDD.sys
Address: 0xBA6B2000 Size: 92288 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: LxrSII1d.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\LxrSII1d.sys
Address: 0xB50FE000 Size: 70016 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mnmdd.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS
Address: 0xBADE2000 Size: 4224 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Modem.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Modem.SYS
Address: 0xBAC98000 Size: 30080 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mouclass.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
Address: 0xBAC78000 Size: 23040 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: MountMgr.sys
Image Path: MountMgr.sys
Address: 0xBA8D8000 Size: 42368 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mrxdav.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
Address: 0xB5291000 Size: 180608 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mrxsmb.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
Address: 0xB80D7000 Size: 455296 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Msfs.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
Address: 0xBAB88000 Size: 19072 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: msgpc.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
Address: 0xBAA98000 Size: 35072 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mssmbios.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
Address: 0xBA576000 Size: 15488 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Mup.sys
Image Path: Mup.sys
Address: 0xBA5CB000 Size: 105344 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: NDIS.sys
Image Path: NDIS.sys
Address: 0xBA5E5000 Size: 182656 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ndistapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
Address: 0xBA586000 Size: 10112 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ndisuio.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
Address: 0xB5608000 Size: 14592 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ndiswan.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
Address: 0xBA055000 Size: 91520 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: NDProxy.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
Address: 0xBAAB8000 Size: 40576 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: netbios.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
Address: 0xBAAF8000 Size: 34688 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: netbt.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
Address: 0xB8194000 Size: 162816 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Npfs.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
Address: 0xBAB90000 Size: 30848 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Ntfs.sys
Image Path: Ntfs.sys
Address: 0xBA612000 Size: 574976 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ntkrnlpa.exe
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe

Name: Null.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
Address: 0xBAFE1000 Size: 2944 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: nv4_disp.dll
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\nv4_disp.dll
Address: 0xBF9D5000 Size: 4276224 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: nv4_mini.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
Address: 0xBA0BB000 Size: 1897408 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: nv_agp.sys
Image Path: nv_agp.sys
Address: 0xBAB40000 Size: 21120 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: nwlnkipx.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkipx.sys
Address: 0xB54EE000 Size: 88320 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: nwlnknb.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnknb.sys
Address: 0xB56CC000 Size: 63232 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: nwlnkspx.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkspx.sys
Address: 0xBA9A8000 Size: 55936 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ohci1394.sys
Image Path: ohci1394.sys
Address: 0xBA8B8000 Size: 61696 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: OPRGHDLR.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\OPRGHDLR.SYS
Address: 0xBAE71000 Size: 4096 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: parport.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
Address: 0xBA547000 Size: 80128 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: PartMgr.sys
Image Path: PartMgr.sys
Address: 0xBAB30000 Size: 19712 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: pci.sys
Image Path: pci.sys
Address: 0xBA768000 Size: 68224 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: pciide.sys
Image Path: pciide.sys
Address: 0xBAE70000 Size: 3328 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: PCIIDEX.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS
Address: 0xBAB28000 Size: 28672 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: pcmcia.sys
Image Path: pcmcia.sys
Address: 0xBA74A000 Size: 120192 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: pfc.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys
Address: 0xBA592000 Size: 9312 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: PnpManager
Image Path: \Driver\PnpManager

Name: portcls.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys
Address: 0xBA469000 Size: 147456 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: processr.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
Address: 0xBA9F8000 Size: 35840 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: psched.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
Address: 0xBA044000 Size: 69120 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ptilink.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
Address: 0xBAB68000 Size: 17792 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: PxHelp20.sys
Image Path: PxHelp20.sys
Address: 0xBAB38000 Size: 16544 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: rasacd.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
Address: 0xBA303000 Size: 8832 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: rasl2tp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
Address: 0xBAA58000 Size: 51328 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: raspppoe.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
Address: 0xBAA78000 Size: 41472 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: raspptp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
Address: 0xBAA88000 Size: 48384 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: raspti.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
Address: 0xBAB70000 Size: 16512 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: RAW
Image Path: \FileSystem\RAW

Name: rdbss.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
Address: 0xB8147000 Size: 175744 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: RDPCDD.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
Address: 0xBADE4000 Size: 4224 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: redbook.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
Address: 0xBAA48000 Size: 57600 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: rootrepeal.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys
Address: 0xB4486000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: RTL8139.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8139.SYS
Address: 0xBACA8000 Size: 20992 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: SCSIPORT.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SCSIPORT.SYS
Address: 0xBA6FB000 Size: 98304 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: secdrv.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
Address: 0xB53BE000 Size: 40960 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: serial.sys
Image Path: serial.sys
Address: 0xBA928000 Size: 64512 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: SMPLSCSI.SYS
Image Path: SMPLSCSI.SYS
Address: 0xBA8F8000 Size: 58880 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: smwdm.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys
Address: 0xBA48D000 Size: 612032 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: sr.sys
Image Path: sr.sys
Address: 0xBA6C9000 Size: 73472 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: srv.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
Address: 0xB50AC000 Size: 333952 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: swenum.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
Address: 0xBADD6000 Size: 4352 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: sysaudio.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
Address: 0xB4CFC000 Size: 60800 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: tcpip.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
Address: 0xB81D5000 Size: 361600 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: TDI.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS
Address: 0xBAB60000 Size: 20480 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: termdd.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
Address: 0xBAAA8000 Size: 40704 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: tiumflt.sys
Image Path: tiumflt.sys
Address: 0xBACC8000 Size: 8448 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: tiumfwl.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tiumfwl.sys
Address: 0xBACB0000 Size: 21120 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: update.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
Address: 0xB9F46000 Size: 384768 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: USBD.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS
Address: 0xBADDC000 Size: 8192 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: usbehci.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
Address: 0xBAC90000 Size: 30208 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: usbhub.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
Address: 0xBAAD8000 Size: 59520 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: usbohci.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
Address: 0xBAC88000 Size: 17152 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: USBPORT.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS
Address: 0xBA523000 Size: 147456 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: USBSTOR.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
Address: 0xBAC60000 Size: 26368 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: vga.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
Address: 0xBAB80000 Size: 20992 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: viaide.sys
Image Path: viaide.sys
Address: 0xBADAE000 Size: 5376 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: VIDEOPRT.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS
Address: 0xBA0A7000 Size: 81920 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: VolSnap.sys
Image Path: VolSnap.sys
Address: 0xBA8E8000 Size: 52352 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: wanarp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
Address: 0xBA948000 Size: 34560 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: watchdog.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\watchdog.sys
Address: 0xBABF0000 Size: 20480 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: wdmaud.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
Address: 0xB4B6F000 Size: 83072 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Win32k
Image Path: \Driver\Win32k
Address: 0xBF800000 Size: 1847296 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: win32k.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32k.sys
Address: 0xBF800000 Size: 1847296 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: wmiacpi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys
Address: 0xBAD94000 Size: 8832 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xBADAA000 Size: 8192 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: WMIxWDM
Image Path: \Driver\WMIxWDM

Name: WudfPf.sys
Image Path: WudfPf.sys
Address: 0xBA69F000 Size: 77568 File Visible: - Signed: -

Edited by aharness, 06 August 2009 - 02:38 PM.

#8 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

Hello.

We are going to start with Combofix. Read the instructions below on running it.

Download and Run ComboFix

Note to readers of this post other than the starter of this thread:
ComboFix is a VERY POWERFUL tool which should NOT BE USED without guidance of an expert.

Download Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop.
Link 1
Link 2

Please refer to this page for full instructions on how to run ComboFix.
  • Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double click ComboFix.exe to start the program. Agree to the prompts.
  • When ComboFix is finished, a log report (C:\ComboFix.txt) will open. Post back with it.
Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running.

ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.

Note: Please Do NOT mouseclick combofix's window while its running because it may call it to stall.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#9 aharness

aharness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:24 PM

okay, so after i deleted the windows antivirus, i got a new one, the antivirus system pro, and it's blocked access to the internet and won't allow me to open any programs.

i'm not going to be able to run combofix because i can't access the task manager to find and stop the process running the program.

#10 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:29 AM

Hello.

I'm not so clear on what you're saying exactly.

--

Are you not able to visit the link to download combofix meaning you can't download the file to your desktop?

or

You can't run Combofix now that's it's downloaded on your computer?

#11 aharness

aharness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

combofix is on my computer and the few times i can pull up task manager it says combofix.exe is running, but due to that antivirus system pro being on my computer, it will not allow any program to run

#12 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

Hello.

Let's see if we can remove it and allow Malwarebytes to run.

Please do the following.

Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from one of these two links:

Link 1
Link 2

Save it to your desktop.

Do Not run the installer yet! Just leave it on your desktop after the download is complete. Do not run it until I say so please.

Download and run Procexp by Sysinternals

Please download procexp.exe and save it to your desktop.
Please right-click on Procexp.exe and rename to Winlogon.exe.
Double-click on Winlogon.exe to start the program.

We need to kill the process of this security program, so once you open up please do the following.
Locate for the process that has a shield icon and has a random numbers of executables.

Eg: 1234567.exe or 538272185.exe or even 2216835.exe

You may need to expand some of the coloums to find that. This can be done by pressing the + button next to each of the process.
Click on that process (random numbers of executables) to highlight it.
Now right-click on that process and select Kill Process.
Click Yes, when you recieve a confirmation warning.

For Visual instructions, please refer to this page.

Note: IF it's not there, don't worry about it and just continue with running Malwarebytes if possible.
--

Run and Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

For complete or visual instructions on installing and running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware please read this link

Any problems or issues, pleae let me know.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#13 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

How's everything coming along?

~Eb

#14 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:56 AM

Hello.

Due to Lack of feedback, this topic is now Closed

If you need this topic reopened, please Send Me a Message. In your message please include the address of this thread in your request.
This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please start a new topic in the Hijackthis-Malware Removal forum.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users