Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

comodo internet secuirity and avira free?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 polarpimp

polarpimp

• Members
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:37 PM

Is it safe to run comodo internet secuirity and avira antivir free together?

and i dont knw wat 2 decide from. Wich one do u guys recomend?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 AM

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

It's not safe to run both of them at the same time if they both installed (assuming Comodo Internet Security also includes an antivirus). This is because having two antiviruses can cause problems with your computer in its performance and compromise the security of your computer.

As for which one is better, it's really a matter of opinion, let alone that I haven't used either of the products.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users