Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wierd internet speed problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Manchester United

Manchester United

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

Hi everybody,
I really dont know what to say but Iam very angry with this stupid problem !.
I have a good computer and works perfectly till now.
A couple of months ago My internet speed become very very slowly and I cant browse or download anything.
I tried everything is possible and finally I decided today to format the computer BUT unfortuntely nothing changed ... the computer works fine but the internet still stupid.
I have 512 braodband connection.
I have 2 laptops connected (wireless) to the router AND the internet is GREAT.
I have also a desktop computer connected by cable to the router AND the internet is GREAT.
So please whats the solution for this wierd problem.
On more thing ... Yes I contacted my ISP but the service in my country is very poor.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ab0mbs

ab0mbs

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:13 PM

how many computers do you have on your network and is only one of them acting slow

#3 Manchester United

Manchester United
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:31 PM

how many computers do you have on your network and is only one of them acting slow

4 PC's ... and only one of them having this problem !!

#4 ab0mbs

ab0mbs

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:39 PM

ok on the computer thats having the problem open up command prompt (start-run- type cmd) and type in the command "ping 127.0.0.1 -n 35 >C:\ip.txt" without the quotes after that finishes (youll see a new prompt line start) copy whats in the txt folder (C:\ip.txt) and post it on here. if your running vista your going to have to run cmd as an administrator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users