Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help by the pros malware trojans and more

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 djbrynte

djbrynte

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:22 AM

im wondering if u guys know. Is swift dog a real serious comany or is it just blurry. I was installed and gona try the program and it says u need to pay like 250 000$ i mean and its illegal etc it says more. and after that pc was bleeped. i had problems before. But is this for real or is it a virus heard from many other sites about swiftdog says its scam.
and it says my ip number but i have router :S

If u know what im talking about would be great. It sounds wierd 20 dollars program.... And they also say after the text be legeal and buy the program. Like if i buy it will be fine.

And i think if i buy the program they will prob hack bank acc and all. I scanned my pc with some. spyware program malware program and hijackthis and avir. avir found 52 infections most trojans. i googled some program in the list when i presss ctrl alt delete some 3rd part spion programs. and bleep..... and malware program found 13 infections who it dont remove.

If anyone could help me and check it. And also tell me what this swiftdog is. My friend says they should get blacklisted or kicked out of internet...... Wana have some helpo about that stuff..... Can post what it says check this.

Swiftdog
Right, since ive been told to create a new thread
for this, here it is.

Has anyone had a similiar problem with sth like this:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notice of Illegal Software Piracy and Copyright Infringement
Please read important legal information below...

Software Name: PCHEAL

Date/Time: 2009-05-15 05:11:12 CST (GMT -06:00)
IP Address: 80.*******************

Illegal Serial: 1*********

* YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER AND LAW ENFORCEMENT. THIS ILLEGAL SOFTWARE USAGE WILL ALSO BE INVESTIGATED FOR POTENTIAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND CIVIL LAWSUITS AGAINST YOU. INTENTIONAL CRIMINAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS A VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND IS PUNISHABLE WITH A FINE OF UP TO $250,000 USD AND/OR IMPRISONMENT. *

This computer program (PCHEAL) is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

This computer program (PCHEAL) which has been installed and used on the computer with the IP address: 80.************** is in violation of the software terms of agreement (sections: 3, 7 and 8) , as well as being in violation of international copyright law. This computer was logged over the internet with this computer program being accessed and used illegally. The information in this notice has been transmitted over the internet to the company SWIFTDOG for immediate investigation into copyright infringement/software piracy claim(s) against you. Information including your IP ADDRESS, ISP INFORMATION and SERIAL NUMBER entered have been obtained for potential charges against you.

An individual with direct access to the computer with the IP address: 80. ************* has installed this copyright protected computer program (PCHEAL) and has intentionally entered an illegally obtained serial number, and/or has applied a software patch to circumvent the protection mechanism(s) of this computer program to gain unrestricted access to the computer program. The illegal serial number entered and date/time of this incident is noted above.

Copies of this information have been transmitted over the internet to the company SWIFTDOG in regards to this matter; in order to protect our intellectual property rights as well as to open a case to investigate this matter and potentially bring charges against you. Removal of this computer program does not limit our legal rights or claims. All copyright violations are investigated with the data we have obtained.

Obtain a Serial Number and Legal License
Purchase or receive a free serial number and license for the software immediately to make yourself legal and avoid illegal software usage.

Is this for real? am I in trouble? or is it just a scam?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

not this guy have same problem. I heard of more. What is this. And read some forums the company have 2 diffteant names.. i mean 2 companys who sells same products just little diffrent same producer. And also it says in a forum they change name of company often or sumthing like that.

ANyone who have experience or can help me out and check this if its for real or not.... Would be insane if its for real. I mean 20 dollars program for or is it mybe 13 dollars.. And they say up to 250 000$ isent it just for scare people? Hmmm and i was searching for a free program and i got this bleep. lol Hmm would be great of help i had GAMETRUST instead of PCHEAL....... HMm would be great with all help i can get and clean the system fro mthis bleep. Its so damn slow when im playing its why i was downloading this bleep program.

Anyway here is the scaning files.... And btw i saw some threads on internet it says ion hijackthis file SWIFTDOG PCTRUST some malware or trojan after..... wierd

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shelf life

shelf life

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,657 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:55 PM

Sorry for delay, no shortage of posters. still need help? Reply to my post.

How Can I Reduce My Risk to Malware?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users