Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DeepBurner - how to use it?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bone Idol

Bone Idol

• Members
  • 393 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:19 AM

Hi all.

I'm asking here because the DeepBurner forum is rejecting my previously registered Username, and I haven't been able to register a new account with them.

Their help guide says nothing about the problem I have.

Posted Image

I want DeepBurner to burn to DVD disc a compilation of application setup files that I have in my system.

When I import these as folders, they are listed down the left column - and are all burned successfully to a multisession disc.

When I import other setup applications that are only single files, these are listed in the right-side column... but don't get burned to disc with the folders on the left-side column.

My question is: how can I get these single file items burnt to the DVD?

Failing this, could you suggest another multisession burner that has no such problem?

Thank you for any help with this.

(Moderator edit: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgw)

Edited by jgweed, 15 July 2009 - 08:10 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bone Idol

Bone Idol
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 393 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:43 PM

+===================================

Update: Problem solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic