Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MS Photo Editor Gone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_DFW_*

Guest_DFW_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 July 2005 - 12:34 PM

My hard drive crashed and I had a new one installed. OS is Win 2000 Professional and I use MS Office XP Pro. I used MS Photo Editor before the crash but it wasn't loaded when I got my new drive. I can't seem to find a selection for install on the cd. Does anyone know how I can get it installed?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pip22

pip22

• Banned
  • 341 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2005 - 03:11 PM

MS Photo Editor is not supplied with Windows. It's part of Microsoft Office in the 'Microsoft Office Tools' section. If you installed OfficeXP as a typical or default install, it may not have included the Photo Editor. Run the OfficeXP CD again and select 'add or remove components'. Then look in the tools section of the installer menu. (I'm referring to Office 2000 Pro here cos that's my version, so apologies if it doesn't apply to the version you have).

Edited by pip22, 10 July 2005 - 03:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users